Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT won't Touch This :Stupid Chad Ungrateful that he gets crushed on by roasties

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
But I don't get this dude is clearly an abrasive asshole who doesn't respect and actively demean women why would she be attracted to him ....? Its almost like his charecter played literally no role..in attraction....and yet ofc IT won't touch this it shatters their entire worldview instead of looking at objective reality IT will continue to pull the wool over their eyes....mlady can do no wrong.

Lol its insane to think that women thirst for chad so much that they'll literally label themselves as chads property by writing his name down on their breasts ....MEME GENDER STRIKES AGAIN

Low IQ. The guy is based for bullying her.

Screenshot 20201115 135450 Instagram
oh yeah and ofc he pulls foids
....MEME GENDER WOMEN ARE A JOKE

Not untouchable. First of all, who says he's being ungrateful? One could, especially if they're from IncelTear, interpret this as rightful reproach because this is stalkerish from the girl. Second, the girl crushing on the boy most likely doesn't know he's an asshole, if he even is an asshole. IncelTear never said looking good didn't help, just that being an asshole hurts.

Still, another thinly veiled Chad worship thread though. Yeah, good looking guys get pussy no matter how they act. Every normal person knows this. FYI normal =/= Redditors
Why does he look so different? Was he younger here?

Last edited:
Not untouchable. First of all, who says he's being ungrateful? One could, especially if they're from IncelTear, interpret this as rightful reproach because this is stalkerish from the girl. Second, the girl crushing on the boy most likely doesn't know he's an asshole, if he even is an asshole. IncelTear never said looking good didn't help, just that being an asshole hurts.
Lol he was he bullied her and deleted the app and blocked her genius...and they got to the same school she would have known hes an ass....lol and you'd be surprised how many ITers say looks don't matter ...and my point was that if personality trumps all why was she attracted to him

Looks, Looks, Looks.

But he's honestly based.

Still, another thinly veiled Chad worship thread though. Yeah, good looking guys get pussy no matter how they act. Every normal person knows this. FYI normal =/= Redditors

Why does he look so different? Was he younger here?
Idk...its the same guy tho ....but dude you'd be surprised how many fucking ppl on IT think looks play no role its actually comical

But I don't get this dude is clearly an abrasive asshole who doesn't respect and actively demean women why would she be attracted to him ....? Its almost like his charecter played literally no role..in attraction....and yet ofc IT won't touch this it shatters their entire worldview instead of looking at objective reality IT will continue to pull the wool over their eyes....mlady can do no wrong.
View attachment 372481
View attachment 372482
Lol its insane to think that women thirst for chad so much that they'll literally label themselves as chads property by writing his name down on their breasts ....MEME GENDER STRIKES AGAIN
They're both hideous

Lol he was he bullied her and deleted the app and blocked her genius...and they got to the same school she would have known hes an ass....lol and you'd be surprised how many ITers say looks don't matter ...and my point was that if personality trumps all why was she attracted to him

Who said "personality trumps all?" Is that what they said, or what you inferred?

And deleting the app/blocking her isn't inherently "bullying." Again, this can be interpreted as him being in the right because she comes off as a stalker. He's not obligated to reciprocate her being attracted to him. He's not necessarily an asshole just for blocking her and I'd put money down that at least one person from IncelTear would say the same.

and do you believe them?

That's not the question. This is about "Will IncelTear touch this?" I'm saying this doesn't conflict with IncelTear's belief system.

That's not the question. This is about "Will IncelTear touch this?" I'm saying this doesn't conflict with IncelTear's belief system.
It doesn't conflict because they consistently move the goalpost...first its looks doesn't matter then when u prove them wrong they'll say that looks may give an advantage but personality still matters ...but even then when you prove that to be false they'll continue to move the goalpost....so yeah thye won't touch this with a sound argument

This world is so superficial it's almost comical. All this great talk of human ideals but it all comes down to nothing more but millimeters of bones and shades of skin pigmentation.

It doesn't conflict because they consistently move the goalpost...first its looks doesn't matter then when u prove them wrong they'll say that looks may give an advantage but personality still matters ...but even then when you prove that to be false they'll continue to move the goalpost....so yeah thye won't touch this with a sound argument

Ask them what they mean by "personality still matters."

that foid is completely worthless. she hard iois random chads on the internet AND she looks like utter shit. foids have to be bullied hard until they shut the fuck up and ltr looksmatch

Foids coom when they are humiliated by Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back