Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT won't touch this

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Why the fuck does brazillian sigma spend hours fucking screenshotting us, then you trannies, gays, etc tell us to 'get of our basement', I got banned from inkwell tears for pointing this out.

Also anvinme's husband literally screams at her, and gets pissed of at her yet she tells us personality matters fucking dumb 30 yr old boomer

Why the fuck does brazillian sigma spend hours fucking screenshotting us, then you trannies, gays, etc tell us to 'get of our basement', I got banned from inkwell tears for pointing this out.
View attachment 230709
Also anvinme's husband literally screams at her, and gets pissed of at her yet she tells us personality matters fucking dumb 30 yr old boomer
I feel shame for he tbh. We all have to be obsessed with something, something that fills us, or else we could not live. For Sigma, we are her reason for living every day, a shame as I said.

I feel shame for he tbh. We all have to be obsessed with something, something that fills us, or else we could not live. For Sigma, we are her reason for living every day, a shame as I said.
we should all stop posting for a day and see if sigma would rope

We already know the sub is cucked and full of retards that just want to validate their average-at-best lives by looking down on us and swallowing bluepills. No reason to pay attention to them.

wasn't cuckma banned from IT for being too much of a loser

Also, is it really hypocritical to insult others appearances when they do the same towards you? I don't see the logic there. That's like saying you're a hypocrite for retaliating when someone punches you in the face.

Last edited:
Poor Sigma. He must live an absolutely miserable life, like us really.

What IT can't understand
JD7Y599.jpg

Every time the subject of sigma pops up I just think of the TDK interrogation scene.

He tries to talk like one of them, but he's not even if he wants to be.

How do you know this?

Sometimes I'm tempted to message animve

How do you know this?

Sometimes I'm tempted to message animve
she made a post it on r/momforaminute i think she deleted when i commented on it lol
also she wont reply

she made a post it on r/momforaminute i think she deleted when i commented on it lol
also she wont reply

her husband is probably a real chad that beats the shit out of her every night lmao

her husband is probably a real chad that beats the shit out of her every night lmao
idek all she does is go on fucking reddit all the time so she is probably some landwhale or something

idek all she does is go on fucking reddit all the time so she is probably some landwhale or something

most of the time when a pic leaks of cucktear user, they are ugly trannies

IT won't even touch my peen, the foids over there are bigots.

wasn't cuckma banned from IT for being too much of a loser

Also, is it really hypocritical to insult others appearances when they do the same towards you? I don't see the logic there. That's like saying you're a hypocrite for retaliating when someone punches you in the face.

no, that was koneko

Maybe that's how she became crippled.

(Dear ITers that was just a dark joke).

IT touches everything, they just use mental gymnastics to come with ridiculous responses.

Smegma is severelly mentally ill, he's an incel neet that spends all his time screenshotting us every day. Even when he got banned from Reddit he kept posting on other site. I didn't know i would find someone with a sadder life than me tbh

Fucking whore. Cucked sigma. Pathetic sub.