Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It would comfort me that all non-chads would be blackpilled.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
This is a really difficult world. It's crystal clear that ugly males are made to be mocked, ridiculed and, at best, ignored by women.

We have a world of studies, media, literature, real life situations in which it's blatant that ugly people are not what women wants.

And i'm fine with women trying to deny the evidence, because women do not want to be recognized that the animals they are, ready to get pissed on their pretty face by chad.

What troubles me is that other men, average to ugly men (i'll leave somewhat attractrive men in the equation), are in denial too.

I can understand that, i get that most people choose to be in denial in order to not get crazy like us, but i'd be comforted by knowing that ALL men (except the lucky, attractive ones) would be blackpilled and negate all attentions to women.

It's the most horrific of conditions because yes, having a terminal and painfull illness can be worse (i'd prefer to die in some months if it was painless anyways) but at least if you have cancer people, and other cancer patients, do not go tell straight in your face that "you don't have cancer, it's all in your head".

Last edited:
I believe that all people are blackpilled. They just give you bluepilled advices. Parents are bluepilled in respect to children but are blackpilled in any other aspect of life. They are blinded and biased by the love they feel for their child. Arguable if that could be considered love though.

At least they would recognize that you have a real problem.

How many man can rap and tell no lies, all the things I’ve done for the guys? Done more than risk my life, splash man deep tryna see inside. This beef won't end till all the opps dead, that’s normal: we get opps down, that plural. Last time I stepped I left man awful, that’s another point for the scoreboard. Been taking over. Back in the day there was winning, but things been different ever since man got older we carry this beef on our shoulders. This beef on tops, and I hate these opps, so it's only right that I spin their block; I ain't gotta talk to much ‘cause they know it's us when their friends get shot. Still warring, and it don't get boring, last time I caught man bored him. Man'll step over there no warning — caught that's your family mourning, so you better stay on your feet no falling. This ain't a game there's no respawning. When I step I got it on deck, so you best approach with caution. I ain't lost no friends but they lost thier buddies, knife work mad like Chucky; get caught with your yute man'll kick that buggy, I swear this beef is ugly. Bro ain't gotta say a word, if you put his shoe, then I’ll turn man duppy. And I really got a fetish for spinners, but lately I kinda fell in love with the brucky. Never been the one for verbal, leave that shit to the opps. I slapped my man with the spins but last man guy I hit got slapped by the dots. They always ask why — I’m so violent? I grew up on a violent block. He got, got, and he got, got. All now they still making songs? Pluck bang it or I’ll splash him, either way i'm tryna turn man off. No capping in my rapping, I'll leave the booth now if i get that drop. I was in O with Steg, got a call that opps in the ends and i left that spot. Better not sit on the fence, If I see with them just know you might end up shot. War is war, music’s music. Fuck with the gang then you must be stupid, yeah I been tagged and still do bootings. Reckless, reckless — swear down shoulda seen the way I left him; you know I’m on don't ask no questions. Them man fake I call them wrestlers, you best show respect we're some real life drillers. If it weren't me, it was C that did it — that boy got got by the gang good riddance! Back to the block man, backstrap billing; them man take L's we keep on winning, all the things I’ve done is horrid, I pray to god but I can’t stop sinning.

I believe that all people are blackpilled. They just give you bluepilled advices. Parents are bluepilled in respect to children but are blackpilled in any other aspect of life. They are blinded and biased by the love they feel for their child. Arguable if that could be considered love though.
This!!

Even foids are black pilled to a certain extent. All you need to do is press them on certain to topics, and they'll spit blackpills

Even if an average and ugly-looking guy haven't heard 'blackpilled' content on the internet, they already knew it over for them because they have a ton of experience being rejected. Even normie and femoids already know the truth, they just denying the truth and some cuck normie guy who actually lived in a delusional blue-pilled world.

I already knew this when I am 15 years old and I never heard of blackpill, incel, etc. I discovered blackpill truth on my own after a girl called me fag. Despite that, I still have confidence and have already tried talking to many girls, they just ignored me thus meant they already reject me in advance because I am not a chad.