Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It would cost me $4,031.81 (per year) to own and drive a car (Just get a car bro!)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Meanwhile I have only spent $132.27 on Uber so far in 2019. My parents explained it to me that because I have not driven, at my age, it's normal for insurance to be this much. Looks like I will never drive tbh.

Untitled

Holy shit that's expensive. Where do you live?

Holy shit that's expensive. Where do you live?

Kangaroo land.

The fact I have only spent $132.27 on uber in almost 8 months shows that I never go anywhere, so I would have to pay over $4k per year, just to have a car sit outside the front of the house for 99.99% of the year.

Melbourne and Sydney are shit for driving since it’s getting overpopulated.

Same shit here in Canada.

It's something like $50+ @ month for cheap insurance in America for old folks.

Tags and random fees taxes...

Plus gas and maintenance. Tires and oil changes. Random emergencies and stuff. Car repair starts at 50 an hour! Modern car parts are plastic junk and expensive!

Shit ain't cheap. It costs money just to park it in your driveway!

That's why I have a motorized bike! I can afford parts and do the work myself. No extortion needed.

Rent a ride it's cheaper!

wtf thats high as fuck. I'm not even 25 and my insurance quote was like 120. gas here is almost 4 a gallon though. i take the bus or uber i barely even go out so why get a car? and i get high or drunk way too much to be driving all the time.

my insurance is $120

This is in Aussie dollar so that’s like $2,800 for the amerimutts on here, plus you’re adding straya tax

Kangaroo land.

The fact I have only spent $132.27 on uber in almost 8 months shows that I never go anywhere, so I would have to pay over $4k per year, just to have a car sit outside the front of the house for 99.99% of the year.
This.

Its over for drivercels

Insurance is about 800, Road tax 145 per annum. About 60 pounds for a full tank of fuel. I've just had it serviced, handbreak isn't working properly, got a burst shock absorber and a split tyre. Gonna have to correct all these before mot due in Sept. Honestly its great having a car but its really fuckin expensive, so i wouldn't get one if you're no using it every day.

Goddamn that’s fucking insane

Too expensive, but driving is pretty good cope, must have if you moneymax hard enough

Having a car is essential no matter what. there are too many benefits. I drive no insurance 7 years no problems. I drive slow as i can wherever and whenever i dont give a shit. If other drivers give me shit i will just stare at them. I never beep at anybody.

i cant afford a car tbh

there is 0 point in having a car when youre incel neet

Oof, that's alot.

thats normal price (usually higher tbh) here as well I would still like the freedom of driving of where I want into the mountains and to somewhere alone

Fuck insurance. Jew racket, preying on the poor as always

That's so much. Will it get better? In my country, driving experience will get you better quotes. Can't you use your uber experience to get a better deal? Phone them.