Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ITcel agrees sex is a need

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Need

:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

lifefuel, the first sign of intelligence was found

Now the next step is for them to give the "society is not your mother" lecture to women. Instead the opposite happens. Abortion is payed for by taxpayers. Scotland just made pads free for all foids. Meanwhile men in the workplace are stepped over by less qualified women in the name of affirmative action.

lifefuel, the first sign of intelligence was found
This isn't lifefuel.

This is someone saying "yeah you're right, but you aren't entitled to it. Deal with it and stop whining"

Lol at anyone here that finds this "lifefuel"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k11d0z/meta_a_common_it_mistake_in_human_sexuality/

"Even that fact, that it can be psychologically damaging, does not mean that incels deserve to be handed their needs. No one just gets handed their emotional needs, life has never and will never work like that. You can give someone a house, you can give someone food, you cannot just give someone intimacy.

It is a different type of need around which different conversations have to form."

Now the next step is for them to give the "society is not your mother" lecture to women. Instead the opposite happens. Abortion is payed for by taxpayers. Scotland just made pads free for all foids. Meanwhile men in the workplace are stepped over by less qualified women in the name of affirmative action.
YEP.

He started off good but then shoehorned the "BUT INCELS...." talk so nobody would call him out on these facts. He gets to backstep and if anything is taken out of context he can just use us as a scapegoat

He started off good but then shoehorned the "BUT INCELS...." talk so nobody would call him out on these facts. He gets to backstep and if anything is taken out of context he can just use us as a scapegoat
It's only a problem if it affects wahmen sweetie

Nah this person is not based. They are saying I accept you are missing out on something important but shut up and deal with it.
This isn't lifefuel.

This is someone saying "yeah you're right, but you aren't entitled to it. Deal with it and stop whining"

Lol at anyone here that finds this "lifefuel"
Pretty much this. They literally admitted that we are right about sex being important then say that you still aren’t entitled. That guy is either a troll or some sadistic piece of shit who wants ugly men to suffer.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they are gonna ban that user for not standing in line

No its not the only group that asserts this. Incels are just the only ones not getting laid about it.

Come visit the BDSM community like a tourist at the Eiffel tower sometime. The difference between incels and the rest of us is I don't have a problem finding relationships or casual sex when I seek it

Brutal.

This guy is a gaymaxxer btw, just ascend with men tbh :feelskek:

I've been told by a couple stupid pieces of shit that you don't need sex and you can just live a full life without it. These dumb pieces of shit need their skulls smashed in with a heavy padlock

"Even that fact, that it can be psychologically damaging, does not mean that incels deserve to be handed their needs. No one just gets handed their emotional needs, life has never and will never work like that. You can give someone a house, you can give someone food, you cannot just give someone intimacy.

It is a different type of need around which different conversations have to form."
:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah bro, as if I'm going to work for a society that doesn't give me what I want.

For any ITcel reading this : Go fuck yourself, you evil cunt.

"Food is a need but you're not entitled to it" :feelshaha:

Just swapped food for sex in that statement

Was good until the "place were incels go wrong" point. I, a smelly, stinky inkler, am entitled to sex, sweaty!

Ready?
Same guy btw

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3ydla/a_lifetime_of_inceldom_is_far_more_traumatizing/ge7jqiw/?context=3

Mask off.
@LittleBoy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3n624/from_the_lovely_little_boys_who_brought_you_it_is/

Lmaoooooooo
Alright lets go down this post and tear it to fucking shreds.
Far greater well being- No. No incels make up less than 1% of the population, everyone else would categorically suffer. I do not want the government to "issue" me a woman I would like to choose my own and let her choose me cause women do that, thanks. Making the entire female population and at least half of the male population miserable for at most the other half of the male population is stupid. I'd rather chemically castrate all the men who want government issued girlfriends so that they no longer want sex and won't bother the rest of us sex havers anymore.
Less violence - Again, no. No there would be alot more, because if you try to re-enslave half the population of the world or some shit, that half of the population is going to start murdering you!
An end to female hypergamy - Hypergamy doesn't exist.
Suicide rates would drop - No, they would rise. In addition to lots of women murdering their forced partners, others would commit lots of suicide to get away from slavery. 1% of men vs 100% of women miserable? Sorry, there would be 50 female suicides for every man who didn't kill himself. You're not worth 50 women, you're not even worth one, so nope.
No more abused prostitutes - How about we just make it legal to sell sex and illegal to harm prostitutes and give them legal recourse against attackers? Allow them to film client interactions just in case it needs to be submitted to court? Wouldn't require slavery!
People think this is a meme - That's because it is, stupid. You have no functional way to enslave women. Lets say half of men want this. Well you have a problem. The other half will go to war with you to stop you. And we'd be joined by all the women.
What happens when 1.75 billion people go to war with 5.25 billion people?
The 1.75 billion faction dies, is what happens. Its a meme because if it came down to it I and many other people like me would kill you to stop you from doing this.
Required to sign up lmaoooo how do you expect to force women to sign up for this? In what world do you think that you're going to create the selective girlfriend service you idiot? How do you imagine this happening without women tearing society down? Without the majority of men who can get laid just fine refusing to go along with it?
The level of stupid you are is incredible, incel.

And to top it off an IncelTear below that user complaining that they are annoyed at hearing young American men complain about the sex selective draft and saying that
16K men drafted to their potential deaths means nothing.

Not the first time IncelTear downplayed the military draft for men

BrazilianSigma thinks it would be a good idea if everyone on this site was turned into the police

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jrcr3e/

These people want you dead or the very least physically harmed if you don't shut up and stop making women look bad by pointing out their cruel actions.

That guy is either a troll or some sadistic piece of shit who wants ugly men to suffer.

Last edited:
Ready?
Same guy btw

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k3ydla/a_lifetime_of_inceldom_is_far_more_traumatizing/ge7jqiw/?context=3

Mask off.
@LittleBoy

And to top it off an IncelTear below that user complaining that they are annoyed at hearing young American men complain about the sex selective draft and saying that
16K men drafted to their potential deaths means nothing.

Not the first time IncelTear downplayed the military draft for men

BrazilianSigma thinks it would be a good idea if everyone on this site was turned into the police

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jrcr3e/
View attachment 379596

These people want you dead or the very least physically harmed if you don't shut up and stop making women look bad by pointing out their cruel actions.

I support putting this guy in some gulag where he can work his ass off for the glory of the proletariat.

ITcels think they are stopping a rapist, most of their time that is their justification for authoritarian policies towards incels. They cant understand that incels dont rape and most rape is done by frat bros who are high tier normies/chadlites.

ITcels think they are stopping a rapist, most of their time that is their justification for authoritarian policies towards incels. They cant understand that incels dont rape and most rape is done by frat bros who are high tier normies/chadlites.
I don't care with they claim to think. They are essentially sadistic trolls that have no consistent views except pissing off and lying about incels for laughs and to create drama.

Some of the younger teenage users of IncelTear might be naive like you may be suggesting but a lot of them know what they are doing by making these kinds of arguments and spreading lies about people like us.

Last edited:

The whole point of living in a society is a collective satisfaction of each other's needs. Otherwise humans would live each on their own. If sex is a need then I should expect to be able to find someone to satisfy it. It's not an entitlement as in "give me sex just because or else", more like "if I don't have it, that's a problem (in my looks, social conditions, etc)".

only a need when the normies don't get it for three months

Just because it's a need doesn't mean we are entitled to it. That's true. Neither are people are entitled to food, shelter, or clothing so stop mooching off tax dollars.
Don't want to do that? Then let's also pay for government funded hookers/companions for ugly people.

We aren't entitled to sex but our bodies are since its a physical need :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: