Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ITcel says the reason an incel is a virgin is because he played Call of Duty growing up

They reach new levels of cope everyday.

My favourite games are Bloodborne and Sekiro. JFL at being a elitist because you played dark souls. Dumb fucking soy, women don't care about what toys you play on your switch.

Last edited:
Little inferno was my childhood

All the kids in my class who played COD when they were were little grew up to be chads. Meanwhile my parents only let me play E rated games and im incel.

Dumb fucking soy, women don't care about what toys you play on your switch.
Maybe if you are Chad and have played Animal Crossing.

90f8a2202f9d45c884065fd49d37620f.gif
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

THOU SHALT NOT EARN SYMPATHIA

I wonder where the cool character went, when he said that playing dark souls would get you laid.

Last edited:
yeah bro no chad who fucks ten stacies a day has ever played vidya amirite :soy: :soy: :soy:

What a fucking idiot, and then they wonder why we don't take them seriosuly! JFL :feelskek:

The lengths they'll go to avoid admitting that LOOKS. MATTER.

How the fuck can you be an elitist snob about something as lowbrow as video games? It's like being elitist about the fact that you prefer Burger King rather than McDonald's jfl

JFL most chads don't even play vidya and when they do it's usually the most generic thing ever like FIFA

Hey man call of duty zombies was the shit back in the WAW and BO2 days.
If I can't reproduce because of it I'd say it was worth it.

It's literally one of the most normie games ever. At my high school everyone played it, including chads.
So? Chads don’t play dark souls and Skyrim and tons of other video games just the most mainstream ones

So? Chads don’t play dark souls and Skyrim and tons of other video games just the most mainstream ones
Dark Souls is way less normie than CoD. Skyrim is an autistic fantasy rpg and single-player.

Over for codcels, mwcels, worldatwarcels, bocels, ghostscels, warfarecels, remastercels, remakecels. Now I understand bo2cel just had to change his shirt :soy:

Lifefuel for battlefieldcels
They reach new levels of cope everyday.
Every single time, lmao. Much of scorn that soys feel towards incels is just projected self-hatred.

They are not afraid to embarrass thesmelves constantly

Well, another ITcel who is severely fucked up in the head, but still manages to feel a perverted sense of superiority, despite being even more screwed up than us. I'm not surprised, even in the slightest.

Damn that was a sweaty autist post. I can see him furiously typing away with his fat sausage fingers thinking he just scored 1 over the evil inkels.

My Chadlite cousin basically only plays Call of Duty and sport’s games so I wonder what IT’s explanation for him is since he’s been successful with women and never played the faggot shit that they listed?

I have never played call of duty.

Riiiigggghhhhtttt, the normie game. Incels are more likely to play some slow paced milsim game like squad.

literally EVERYONE played cod back in the day, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON PLAYED THAT NORMIE GAME EVERYONE, and this deluded IT retarded who probably has parkinson aim is a braindead faggot and cant even see one of the biggest hypes among men IN HISTORY. Holy shit im seething rn

Damn, if only I played ico instead of modern warfare then I would be a Slayer right now

just play some random fucking games nobody has heard of bro :soy:

No wonder everyone hates 'souls fags.