Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcels accuse us of buying Belle Delphine's bathwater

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why would we buy it? Aren't they the ones who would buy it to empower m'lady? It's not us who orbit internet whores...

they dont know what they're talking about lol

they dont know what they're talking about lol
just like on yt and some mgtow retards think that incels = cucks

I'd never give that whore money.

would rather kill myself than buy that tbh

Why the fuck would le muh soggy knees women hating inkwells buy that? We don't worship women like them. Retards

its pretty accurate since most incels are bluepilled cucks like IT

I bet more people from IT bought it than here

incels yes but not those self identified as incels

its pretty accurate since most incels are bluepilled cucks like IT
This. We aren't the only incels around, I can't imagine that anyone that actually gets sex would buy bathwater.

Because we are the emblem of desperation and thirst. If people here stop crying about women not wanting them, which simply boost their egos and simply expose their true nature, everything would be different.

Shame on them for diminishing however Belle Delphine chooses to make money, right? I think selling bathwater is stupid and manipulative. But IncelTears shouldn't be so judgmental. Ain't no shame, Belle Delphine! Do yo thang!

Perhaps some woodoocel has bought it for real.

They're just insulting their own. Those bluepilled incel cucks who do that crap, along with buying their literal shit to eat and god knows what, used panties ect wouldn't even identify as incel or come to forum boards like this!

It's ironic because IT are the kind of guys who would buy that shit

they are projecting their soyboy orbiting ways onto us tbh. They are virgins who worship females so they assume all male virgins do the same.

They say their sub is dedicated to the things we say that they consider "misogynistic". Yet this post is just them making fun of men who are virgins.

Because we are the emblem of desperation and thirst. If people here stop crying about women not wanting them, which simply boost their egos and simply expose their true nature, everything would be different.
It's healthy to vent. That's one of the things that this site was made for. Still, that's no excuse for Cucktears to be retarded as usual and make ridiculous claims.

its called projection

You don't need to make a thread about every single post they make.

C927AB7D 8E3F 4666 B93F 95048699853C

I once bought a thots spit and used it as lube, 6 years ago when i was cuck

Jfl, we are probably the last people on earth who would buy this shit.

I saw some faggot in 9FAG accusing us of buying this shit as well

Why the fuck would le muh soggy knees women hating inkwells buy that? We don't worship women like them. Retards

I'm not surprised they think that when all I see on this site are guys saying that female validation and affection is more important than sex, and they don't want sex if they can't get that, this site is rife with female worshipers, I would not be surprised if some actually did buy the bath water, there are very few actual black pillers on this site, very few actual misogynists, most are just the "sour grapes" kind, they love women, they revere women, they just have a tiny bit of disdain for them because they can't get one, but they don't truly hate women, they're pathetic fence sitters, if they got a GF tomorrow they'd be making fun of their "past selves" and this forum, if a woman even gave them a smile or a hug tomorrow they'd start thinking - "maybe I'm wrong about women, maybe I have a chance"

Most of the guys on this site aren't black pillers, they are fence sitting blue pillers. So incel tears and others are right to say were buying the water, I came to this site thinking I'd find black pillers and over time the userbase as revealed itself to be pathetic and cucked, guys who would be losers in society regardless of whether we had a patriarchy or not, the kind of guys who end up in open relationships, but they just happen to be too unattractive to get a woman to begin with

Last edited:
I seriously don't get how there are a lot of idiots who say "thirsty incels are buying her bathwater", when we are LITERALLY THE LAST people who would buy shit like that! These guys are so retarded

Given the fact that people can’t stop creating and replying to threads about her here I honestly wouldn’t be surprised

I thought we hate women?

Truecels must never be cucks

u/confused-rubix-lube once again going ham with those blackpills. What an absolute beast.

what do you mean? its true that incels buy that product
he didnt not mention whether or not the incels are bluepilled or blackpilled
Yeah but everyone will associate us, the blackpilled ones that buy this, sadly the people outside our community doesn't now that there are two types of incels, the blackpilled ones and the cucks like IT.

Typical zero IQ nonsense from these arrogant low IQ pricks. Only bluepilled beta numales like them buy roastie bathwater, fucking retards.

Shame on them for diminishing however Belle Delphine chooses to make money, right? I think selling bathwater is stupid and manipulative. But IncelTears shouldn't be so judgmental. Ain't no shame, Belle Delphine! Do yo thang!

Honestly I bet someone on here did buy some.

I seriously don't get how there are a lot of idiots who say "thirsty incels are buying her bathwater", when we are LITERALLY THE LAST people who would buy shit like that! These guys are so retarded
Because they're delusional about who we even are yet they make fun of us like the idiots they are

The cucks always project their shit on us. They always call us fat neckbeards when all the cucks look exactly like that and almost none of the known incels are fat

To be fair the people who buy her bathwater are probably involuntarily celibate

We need to go to a state of constant warfare, slaughtering each other. I hate other men.