Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcels accuse us of buying Belle Delphine's bathwater

Cucks always projecting. I'd rather burn money than to buy some nasty roastie water.

they don’t understand us. they’re arguing with an idea of us rather than us

if they got a GF tomorrow they'd be making fun of their "past selves" and this forum, if a woman even gave them a smile or a hug tomorrow they'd start thinking - "maybe I'm wrong about women, maybe I have a chance"

Not me

I'd rather join the pain olympics than buy that shit

That's an awfully good projection there. I don't support e-whores period. I'm not desperate either.

Cucks are projecting hard.

I'd only pay her if she allowed herself to get thrown off a roof.

They don't even know what the fuck they're talking about at this point. We are vehemently against this degeneracy and want any cucks who buy this shit to be hanged at the gallows for supporting Delphine.

If anything the "nice guys" who browse IT are the ones making her rich.

Do they even know who we are and what we’re about??

I'm not surprised they think that when all I see on this site are guys saying that female validation and affection is more important than sex
you don't really wield much control when it comes to biological preference though. Some people simply don't enjoy the act of fucking or find it equal to masturbation unless they can convince themselves in their minds that the foid they're with is engaging in intercourse with them because of their genes (the most intrinsic part of a person) as opposed to the size and thickness of their wallets (an external part of a person).

That’s literally cuckoldry and our entire sub is against that behaviour
I'm not surprised they think that when all I see on this site are guys saying that female validation and affection is more important than sex, and they don't want sex if they can't get that, this site is rife with female worshipers, I would not be surprised if some actually did buy the bath water, there are very few actual black pillers on this site, very few actual misogynists, most are just the "sour grapes" kind, they love women, they revere women, they just have a tiny bit of disdain for them because they can't get one, but they don't truly hate women, they're pathetic fence sitters, if they got a GF tomorrow they'd be making fun of their "past selves" and this forum, if a woman even gave them a smile or a hug tomorrow they'd start thinking - "maybe I'm wrong about women, maybe I have a chance"

Most of the guys on this site aren't black pillers, they are fence sitting blue pillers. So incel tears and others are right to say were buying the water, I came to this site thinking I'd find black pillers and over time the userbase as revealed itself to be pathetic and cucked, guys who would be losers in society regardless of whether we had a patriarchy or not, the kind of guys who end up in open relationships, but they just happen to be too unattractive to get a woman to begin with

If you think any regular poster on this forum would buy that then you don’t know the type of ppl on this forum.

Lmaooo projecting

Last edited:
Did you stock up buddy? @Nothingness

I once bought a thots spit and used it as lube, 6 years ago when i was cuck
No you fucking didn't you fucking fakecel IT infiltrator fucking larping cunt, fuck off and get brain cancer you fucking parasite, fucking leave us alone, cunt.

I wish some hacker would expose and make public the real-life information of all the cucks who have bought dirty bathwater, used panties, and literal shit (as in literal feces) from these e-thots and fucking publicly embarrass those losers. They'd get fired from their jobs or, better yet, be forced to quit because they wouldn't be able to show their faces thanks to their epic humiliation.

IncelTears posters, I bet this worries you. You're shaking in the panties you bought from those e-thots because I GUARANTEE that a large number of you cucktears losers have bought that fucking bathwater.

If you want a cheap way to commit bioterrorism then I suppose buying thot water is a way. I'm hoping the goofy bitch gets sued for this stunt.