Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels are literally turboautistic

Stop insulting turboautists like that.

100% man. It's legitimately embarrassing.

Even by reddit standards, their posts are so fucking autistic. The people on IncelTears are the same spastics who need "/ S" to be written after a post to know that it's sarcastic.

Of course I bet the faggots on IT read every word.

Not even if you paid me.

who the fuck reads all this shit?

Is that a dick on his shirt? :lul:

What the hell is this autistic shit? Some redditor took time out of their day in their basement to make this shit and it only has 6 points after 3 hours :lul:

100% man. It's legitimately embarrassing.

Even by reddit standards, their posts are so fucking autistic. The people on IncelTears are the same spastics who need "/ S" to be written after a post to know that it's sarcastic.
This tbh

classic leftist meme of it being a fucking novel and pushing an agenda
Memes are supposed to be simple, to the point and digestable I aint reading this huge wall of text where I have to zoom in on these tiny little letters.

This advocatedoggy or whatever his gay nickname is is a legit sperg and an incel. That's why he debates with strawmans he creates and makes wall of texts. Peak bugman.

his posts don’t even get more than 10 updoots

yet he wastes his fucking time writing all this shit

Late 2000s deviantart vibe

Read the whole thing, was bored. Added fake insults so he can win this argument that he made himself for some meaningless internet points, and got praised that he "understood how incels talk to outsiders". Truly rent free means this.

Definite incel in denial. Holy shit, this dude puts way too much effort into these.

redditors sperging out part 898466274

Shit reminds me of that eddsworld girl who also made comics, it's so cringe.

Also CuckTears:
"men should be taxed more because men are privileged :soy: :soy: "

Late 2000s deviantart vibe
Ngl this is the kind of stuff that you would see someone shit out on MLP or furry forum after long autistic heated discussion

12/10 add an infographic and 5 more tiny walls of text next time

Oh fuck, that shit is too much, couldn't even read a dozen words, just those drawings alone made me cringe so much that i'm craving a pepto-bismol :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Pass me the milk of magnesia pls buddy boyo.

Imagine wasting hours making a stupid meme and writing a wall of text just to get 14 upvotes. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: