Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels challenge incels to MMA fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

cQM97v6.jpg
DBDnuRy.jpg
8pE5CYh.jpg
WSr3Pyj.jpg
AvLDaXb.jpg
6TAfmbH.jpg
DfeIILo.jpg
DFg7CBX.png
UjTnGoo.png
S3eRlbB.png
XT26RSq.jpg
OafQtB1.jpg
ywp19Ps.jpg
JelDHwY.png
CgovlFH.gif

giphy.gif

Xbdertw7uut31

This is what we'll be going up against JFL

All of them look like incels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

THIS TREND AGAIN? ALL I EVER SAW ON YOUTUBE LAST YEAR WAS PEOPLE CHALLENGING EACH OTHER TO FIGHTS. IT AND .CO USERS SHOULD FIGHT EACH OTHER. IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING.

dc5maqU.gif

Every IT cuck and tranny is truecel as fuck

i will take on Sigma 1v1

Annotation 2020 04 05 143511

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

So these are the "Chads" of IT huh?

i will take on Sigma 1v1
/u/BrazilianSigma if you are reading this, please respond, we are waiting for your reply. Don't get pussied out. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Looks like a freak show

Funny how they claim that we shouldn't be ashamed of our height, face bones, and wrists and then they say those things will cause us to lose in combat with them. If these things didn't matter, why are they bringing them up? Honestly, even a soy-ogre is no match for a psycho manletcel. Look at how submissive and non confrontational they are towards the society that has doomed them to inceldom and LVM hell... they don't really have the spirit of fighting in them. They would lose in MMA, they would lose in spear duels, they would lose in shamshir and separ...

I don't like to degrade people for their looks but these aren't brocels, these are bluepilled cucks
Giphy

i will take on Sigma 1v1
Careful bro, he might just roll over you then it's over, better keep your distance while throwing peanuts at him to keep him busy, eventually after 1-2 minutes he's gonna run out of gas, roll on his back, and sleep like a baby, and you'll win by technical k.o.

Is that a pacifier?
Yes, it's a mainstream everyday staple item in "wet-diaper" and "furry" community, they call it "Paci".

I'd gladly accept their offer

Careful bro, he might just roll over you then it's over, better keep your distance while throwing peanuts at him to keep him busy, eventually after 1-2 minutes he's gonna run out of gas, roll on his back, and sleep like a baby, and you'll win by technical k.o.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are all claiming to be mma fighters in the comments jfl

I have nothing to lose. I'll fight them in any gym.

They wouldn't make weight.

bruh the spoiler one is disgusting

I will give them injury and get DQ'd on purpose.

Brutal suifuel for IT