Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels cope, seethe and deny biology and insult a scientist for agreeing with incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
An evolutionary biologist explains how incels are a natural phenomenon for men with bad genetics.
ITcels react accordingly.
Anyone on this sub knows incels don't get dates because of toxic personalities and limited social lives, not "bad genetics" (which is a concept that doesn't even exist. A biologist should know better smh.)

This woman is a disgrace to the fine science of evolutionary biology.
Bad genetic apparently don't exist :lul: :lul:
This is coming from the "I fucking love science:soy::soy:" types who suddenly don't like it when they disagree with a scientific theory. ITcucks in that thread go as far as saying outrageous shit like "personality" "there are no bad genes" and feel confident enough in knowing better than an actual evolutionary biologist. They just don't want to admit they're wrong no matter what. They're going to shit on actual scholars because for their sake they HAVE to be wrong. They blackpill MUST NOT be true. They are too emotionally invested into the bluepill for it to be wrong.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/lqor4b/evolutionary_biologist_many_men_will_no_longer/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I fucking love science!

ITcels being pathetic, as always

I want to hate that biologist for being a foid, but I also have to agree with her, because she's right, and I don't argue against facts, unlike the knuckle draggers at IT. I love how in the last paragraph, that IT fuck is trying to sound like an intellectual, when in reality, they're just one among many smoothbrains who frequent that sub (/site).

that subreddit is filled to the brim with uninteresting foids who want to leach a personality off of a male and when they cant get that from us, they chimp out

also
>plebbit
lmao

that subreddit is filled to the brim with uninteresting foids who want to leach a personality off of a male and when they cant get that from us, they chimp out

also
>plebbit
lmao
I don’t enjoy bumping these threads but I agree. Women in general have no sense of individuality

Just another (obvious to us) reason "free" reproduction should be prohibited. Even if growing incel communities would decrease incels in the gene pool in the future, the chance of producing unattractive (male) children isn't a burden those children should have to bear. Especially in a world that works hard to deny their existence. At least entitle people to choose not to keep playing the game.