Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ITcucks love me, don't they.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
This one really shows me their mindset: "We'll stop with the, ahem, "bullying", when incels stop with the illogical misogynistic bitter bullshit."

Ah, but here's the truth. We're not going to because the obvious truth around us is not misogynistic one bit. You do realize your sub, IncelTear is made up of old SJWs who think that everything around them is offensive in every way. I've seen this comment before when one redditor visited Voat in 2016. "We'll stop with the "censorship" when you idiots stop with the anti-sementic bitter bullshit.".

Archive of post: https://archive.vn/DiJth

Bit sad how they're even screenshotting greycels

It’s the Chad avi halo

They’re running out of shit to post

When the run out they'll ignorantly visit NL's pos pedo-FBI/Anonymous/GhostSec honeypot without a VPN.

Bit sad how they're even screenshotting greycels
BS probably sits on months old archives of threads made here and posts them when there isn't anything else to post about lmao.

This one really shows me their mindset: "We'll stop with the, ahem, "bullying", when incels stop with the illogical misogynistic bitter bullshit."

Ah, but here's the truth. We're not going to because the obvious truth around us is not misogynistic one bit. You do realize your sub, IncelTear is made up of old SJWs who think that everything around them is offensive in every way. I've seen this comment before when one redditor visited Voat in 2016. "We'll stop with the "censorship" when you idiots stop with the anti-sementic bitter bullshit.".

Archive of post: https://archive.vn/DiJth
Don't pay them any attention, most of them have a bunch of mental illnesses.

Don't pay them any attention, most of them have a bunch of mental illnesses.

No shit. They even targeted some church blog which the owner is planning to file a lawsuit to Reddit for defamation.

BS probably sits on months old archives of threads made here and posts them when there isn't anything else to post about lmao.
He keeps perfect records of everything posted on here. No one has sacrificed as much as he has to help spread the blackpill with his years of 24/7 free advertising.

Last edited: