[Discussion] ITcucks love me, don't they.

JanJegerTiger

JanJegerTiger

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
★★★★
2d 17h 33m
This one really shows me their mindset: "We'll stop with the, ahem, "bullying", when incels stop with the illogical misogynistic bitter bullshit."

Ah, but here's the truth. We're not going to because the obvious truth around us is not misogynistic one bit. You do realize your sub, IncelTear is made up of old SJWs who think that everything around them is offensive in every way. I've seen this comment before when one redditor visited Voat in 2016. "We'll stop with the "censorship" when you idiots stop with the anti-sementic bitter bullshit.".

Archive of post: https://archive.vn/DiJth

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
-
151d 15h 31m
Bit sad how they're even screenshotting greycels

A

Amphetaminecel

Banned
-
32d 13h 47m
It’s the Chad avi halo

JanJegerTiger

JanJegerTiger

★★★★
2d 17h 33m
They’re running out of shit to post
When the run out they'll ignorantly visit NL's pos pedo-FBI/Anonymous/GhostSec honeypot without a VPN.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
58d 7h 1m
Bit sad how they're even screenshotting greycels
BS probably sits on months old archives of threads made here and posts them when there isn't anything else to post about lmao.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
31d 11h 23m
This one really shows me their mindset: "We'll stop with the, ahem, "bullying", when incels stop with the illogical misogynistic bitter bullshit."

Ah, but here's the truth. We're not going to because the obvious truth around us is not misogynistic one bit. You do realize your sub, IncelTear is made up of old SJWs who think that everything around them is offensive in every way. I've seen this comment before when one redditor visited Voat in 2016. "We'll stop with the "censorship" when you idiots stop with the anti-sementic bitter bullshit.".

Archive of post: https://archive.vn/DiJth
Don't pay them any attention, most of them have a bunch of mental illnesses.

JanJegerTiger

JanJegerTiger

★★★★
2d 17h 33m
Don't pay them any attention, most of them have a bunch of mental illnesses.
No shit. They even targeted some church blog which the owner is planning to file a lawsuit to Reddit for defamation.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
93d 9h 57m
BS probably sits on months old archives of threads made here and posts them when there isn't anything else to post about lmao.
He keeps perfect records of everything posted on here. No one has sacrificed as much as he has to help spread the blackpill with his years of 24/7 free advertising.

Last edited: