Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcucks now have a study about them as well.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Incels and the edgy opinions they post online are and have been extensively researched by worried feminist 'scholars' :soy: , linguists high on 'postmodernism' :soy: and other 'critical theory' activists posing as media academics :soy:.

Sadly still very little research on actual inceldom and its effects on the body, mind and societal functioning by medical researchers, sexologists, psychiatrists, epidemiologists and serious sociologists who go beyond edgy online rhetoric and shallow media narratives.

But because we live in :feelsclown: world IT now has study cheerleading their truly revolutionary practice of reposting and screenshotting incel content with a lame caption:

Polish taxpayers paid for this.

Last edited:
Ofc a foid wrote the paper

"critique of incel ideology"

They just plaster walls of meaningless text on shitty images and circlejerk in their hugbox

I was hoping it would be a critique against IT, but it's very positive to them.
How many times can they use the words "humor" and "humorous" in one article? Bullying sure is funny!

Last edited:
Humanities are a joke nowadays. It's just cultural marxist propaganda disguised as high education.

"whose aim is to poke fun at, and give a social commentary on, the notorious online community of incels (hateful involuntary celibate men)."

You have to include the word hateful in there tho.

IT consider us as some sort of anthropological specimen that needs to be examined

"IT Humour", more like who can throw the most smartass lame remark for upvotes.

Damn the old IT used to get 10k likes which the new sub doesn’t get, probably why sigmacel is seething so hard

"critique of incel ideology"

They just plaster walls of meaningless text on shitty images and circlejerk in their hugbox
their "critiques" are shitty comics made by 14 y/o diaper fetishists from tumblr

We don't have the same definition of 'humour'

Laugh and make fun of my inceldom and I’ll just further entrench myself in the ideology and become more hateful towards those who oppose me.

IncelTears creates terrorists and is an excellent recruiting tool for those sympathetic to but not apart of our community.

whose aim is to poke fun at, and give a social commentary on, the notorious online community of incels (hateful involuntary celibate men).

Objectivity out of the window within the first 2 sentences.

Not that I ever expected some whore named Marta to be capable of being objective to begin with

Damn the old IT used to get 10k likes which the new sub doesn’t get, probably why sigmacel is seething so hard
their "critiques" are shitty comics made by 14 y/o diaper fetishists from tumblr
Laugh and make fun of my inceldom and I’ll just further entrench myself in the ideology and become more hateful towards those who oppose me.
Objectivity out of the window within the first 2 sentences.

Incels and the edgy opinions they post online are and have been extensively researched by worried feminist 'scholars' :soy: , linguists high on 'postmodernism' :soy: and other 'critical theory' activists posing as media academics :soy:.

Have you read such 'researchers' papers on manosphere communities? It wouldn't even pass as for a serious writing assignment in undergrad @PPEcel.

And feminist 'scholars' should be kicked out of higher education. They are just spreading malicious lies and phony statistics to justify research grants that could be going to something more productive. Even a study on rocks would be more productive.

Humanities are a joke nowadays. It's just cultural marxist propaganda disguised as high education.
what entertains me is the attempts to do the same with harder sciences

what entertains me is the attempts to do the same with harder sciences

They are going to succeed, woke ideology is quickly becoming the unofficial state religion in media, entertainment, academia and corporate board rooms. Power bends truth, truth cannot power.

Biologists have too many troublesome, dare I say it 'problematic' views on human nature, sex, sexual dimorphism, gender relations and promote too many pesky, objective truths that are not in line with 'woke' ideology.

Last edited:
Does this kind of bullshit even pass as a scientific paper? Could I theoretically screenshot this forum and make myself a master thesis out of it?

Does this kind of bullshit even pass as a scientific paper? Could I theoretically screenshot this forum and make myself a master thesis out of it?

Yes, but you would have to reach the 'correct' conclusions about the spread of 'hateful misogynistic rhetoric online' and mention machine learning and data mining algorithms that crawled through this site to find instances of language deemed 'abusive' and 'hurtful'.

Yes.

Go on Google Scholar and search 'incels' and 'DiVa' - which is the publicly accessible repository or portal of Scandinavian bachelor and master theses - there are multiple Finnish and Swedish student theses where the empirics consists of lazy quotemining of .co .

Yes, but you would have to reach the 'correct' conclusions about the spread of 'hateful misogynistic rhetoric online' and mention machine learning and data mining algorithms that crawled through this site to find instances of language deemed 'abusive' and 'hurtful'.

You're making it too difficult. Just do a qualitative exploratory study where the data is ~10 .co threads and do some postmodern narrative analysis on it. Done. Only incel nerds do difficult NLP big data stuff.

Last edited:
Yes.

Go on google scholar and search incels and 'DiVa' - which is the publicly accessible repository of Scandinavian bachelor and master theses - there are multiple Finnish and Swedish theses where the empirics consists of lazy quotemining of .co
It really boggles my mind that you can literally cite an oblivious internet forum as if it were some literary work of any authority, make "humor" your main subject and get a degree in sociology or some shit. I used to think that here in my country humanities is worthless joke of a science, but that's a wholly new level of retardation. And what's more crazy is that whoever wrote this piece of shit will probably end up in some university and will teach on par with real scientists.

The author of the paper I linked to speculates in her text that the old IT was turned private because it was 'hacked' kek. Obviously the truth is that an old admin/founder came back after an extended hiatus, didn't like what IT had become kicked out all mods and shut the place down once and for all. That is the IT she wrote her hagiographic study about. :feelsclown:

Would be nice to see some quantitative methodology. Shame it doesn't add anything that someone could glean after a 10-minute visit to the subreddit.

Good thing that i don't pay taxes :feelsYall:

You're making it too difficult. Just do a qualitative exploratory study where the data is ~10 .co threads and do some postmodern narrative analysis on it. Done. Only incel nerds do difficult NLP big data stuff.

True but at the same time they tend to do the NLP big data stuff when they are more determined to demonstrate why incel communities should be taken down or restricted from public view.

Would be nice to see some quantitative methodology. Shame it doesn't add anything that someone could glean after a 10-minute visit to the subreddit.

A few computer scientists have done serious work analyzing millions of .co and reddit incel posts and Youtube videos.

Most of the stuff that gets published by media scholars of some sort is pure trash that cherrypicks threads and does the same narrative analysis and feminist deconstruction over and over again.

I would just like to see serious work by epidemiologists, sexologists, sociologists (serious ones who aren't afraid of taboo like Charles Murray) and medical researchers do research on actual inceldom and its mental and physical effects on those who suffer it. Basic meat and potatoes stuff if that's not too much to ask. Academicuck lurkers are you reading this - less forum lurking, more actual IRL research on IRL incels okay?

Last edited:
"whose aim is to poke fun at, and give a social commentary on, the notorious online community of incels (hateful involuntary celibate men)."

You have to include the word hateful in there tho.
Bullying sure is funny!
That article writer deserve a nice watch for her work ngl.

Its funny to me how these "studies" are basically like, "I have read a bunch of forum posts, now I am qualified to talk about these people."

Also; goddamnit poland, I thought you were based. You were the chosen one! :cryfeels:

They are going to succeed, woke ideology is quickly becoming the unofficial state religion in media, entertainment, academia and corporate board rooms. Power bends truth, truth cannot power.

Biologists have too many troublesome, dare I say it 'problematic' views on human nature, sex, sexual dimorphism, gender relations and promote too many pesky, objective truths that are not in line with 'woke' ideology.
yes, and everything to do with accuracy and diligency in technical fields is "problematic" because it blocks the average woke retard from getting a well-paid desk job
it's all so tiresome

The ITniggers are riding incel coattails into (academic) history. Another study, a quantitative one this time.

The incel cinematic universe keeps expanding, I hope IT never becomes canon tough. I can already imagine the cringe animated Hulu show: some sexually confused, pinkhaired 15 yr old mulatto foid gets woke-pilled and radicalized on IT and starts crusading against misogyny IRL where she uncovers an international I.N.C.E.L. syndicate conspiracy that has been responsible for all female adversity worldwide. It barely gets viewers, but gets a second season anyway.

Also; goddamnit poland, I thought you were based. You were the chosen one! :cryfeels:
don't fall for what /pol/ retards say, for them every country with dictatorship is based
it's shit
source: I live there

They grew sick of laughing at us and so they wrote a paper on why they are laughing at us. JFL. These faggots have literally got nothing better to do. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back