Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ITer logic: It's illegal to praise Hitler in Germany, therefore everyone hates him

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

I don't agree with Hitler either, nor do I hate him, I just don't care, but to be honest, this herd logic frustrates me so much. From the creators of "you can't say it in public because a stupid mob would lynch you, so your argument is invalid", "what you said is illegal for people to say, so everyone disagrees with you". :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Oh and also, again, I don't like (nor dislike) nazis myself, but never forget that the only reason Hitler is supposed to be so awful is that he lost the war, that's it.

I love Hitler (no homo)

I thought Hitler was loved in Germany

I'm German and I don't hate him. Based Adolf come back and save us :feelsLSD:

based

couldn't you get in trouble for saying this though?
Technically yes but idc, fuck censorship. Also I'm ethnic so I can always make up a convenient excuse :feelsLSD:

I remember how one normie on the internet freaked out when I said Hitler was a great man. I said nothing about his views on morality, good/bad deeds or anything, just that he was a colossal person who had achieved so much as to become the most unspeakable name in history. But was instantly lectured on how universally everybody in the world thinks him almost satan and I must be crazy or a troll to say such things. I wonder what would've become of me if I said something like that in public.

Last edited:
I remember how one normie on the internet freaked out when I said Hitler was a great man. I said nothing about his views on morality, good/bad deeds or anything, just that he was a colossal person who had achieved so much as to become the most unspeakable name in history. But was instantly lectured on how universally everybody in the world thinks him almost satan and I must be crazy or a troll to say such things. I wonder if would've become of me if I said something like that in public.
yeah bro normies are fucking retarded, you have to be really careful about what you say in public. sometimes, free speech forums on the internet, this and others, can warp your view of what people can tolerate. basically don't say ANYTHING that remotely, by any stretch of the imagination, questions the status quo. its not worth it, they're animals

Massive cope. See the video of that guy who dressed up as Hitler in Germany for a movie (forget its name). People rushed to take photos with him. The truth about Hitler is spreading.

Massive cope. See the video of that guy who dressed up as Hitler in Germany for a movie (forget its name). People rushed to take photos with him. The truth about Hitler is spreading.
was he a chad?

Honestly people are just sheep. If Germany won the war he'd be a hero today.

Feminism makes me miss Hitler
full

99% of germans lol sure