Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITer wants us to reach out to him

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
itincelscanwetalk1-png.222696

Attachments

• ITincelscanwetalk1.png
    ITincelscanwetalk1.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 611
You need to draw a line where the IT part of the post ends

Based high iq

If I had said: "Women are SHIT. I hate women", he would have screenshotted the shit out of my PM to him but that above doesn't paint us in a bad light. I'm sure your reply doesn't either. So no reply!!!! Also, you have had a little TOO MUCH TO THINK on IT, so you're account will be banned soon. Randomly.

I'd love to see you debate an inceltears user on your livestream and just destroy them with facts

go to them FACE, its the showdown you've been waiting for all your blackpilled life (roughly 5 years).

go to them FACE, its the showdown you've been waiting for all your blackpilled life (roughly 5 years).

lol if you think an IT wants to debate outside of an echo-chamber.

If I had said: "Women are SHIT. I hate women", he would have screenshotted the shit out of my PM to him but that above doesn't paint us in a bad light. I'm sure your reply doesn't either. So no reply!!!! Also, you have had a little TOO MUCH TO THINK on IT, so you're account will be banned soon. Randomly.
You should message him FACE, I am always interested to see conversations between IT members who claim to actually want to understand how incels think (rather than just point the finger and laugh) and incels who aren’t just screeching autists who can’t put up a better argument than ‘fOiDs ShOuLd Be AnAlLy RaPeD tO DeAtH!!!!!1’

Apparently Brazilian Sigma is the one who does that. If you reach out to the mod alphaussie on discord and ask him about it he might stealth unban you.

Fly a 747 into his house

Stop intertacting with IT. Laugh at them because their literal cope is just browsing a community they'll never understand/be a part of until they realise that women belong in dumpsters.

You should message him FACE, I am always interested to see conversations between IT members who claim to actually want to understand how incels think (rather than just point the finger and laugh) and incels who aren’t just screeching autists who can’t put up a better argument than ‘fOiDs ShOuLd Be AnAlLy RaPeD tO DeAtH!!!!!1’

No reply from him so far.

No reply from him so far.
Damn, I want to see you debate someone an IT member, it seems the only people who are willing to debate you are redpilled copers who want to massage their ego and push their tired PUA tactics.

Damn, I want to see you debate someone an IT member, it seems the only people who are willing to debate you are redpilled copers who want to massage their ego and push their tired PUA tactics.
If he gets unbanned from IT he might be able to find someone to debate. I already messaged a mod there. If BrazilianSigma was the one who banned him and he replies to the ban message he'll probably be unbanned.

Just let me know when you reply to the ban message @FACEandLMS.

Any arguments with IT are pointless considering the fact that denying the blackpill in the first place is a fundamental denial of logic and observation. It's impossible to win an argument against a professional mental gymnast.