Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITers are legit fucking cucks tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I mean, I understand where ITers are coming from. Memes aside, I try to understand them, see things from their perspective, and not judge them too roughly. Some are nerds, or have a different approach to life and just want to work hard and get married to a woman who needs money or stability, regardless of whether she used to have fun with men she was attracted to and isnt attracted to them. I don't agree with that and it's cucked in my book, but its normal and what society promotes, so its understandable. Also some may not even be betabux and just think we're too radical about hating women, and that's okay.

What isn't okay though, and where they cross a red line, is supporting muh "sex work" aka whores, posting "chad and incel romance" gay drawings, saying that cuckoldry is okay, having a weirdly high demographic of trannies among them (as in, way higher percentage than among the general population)....:feelsEhh::dafuckfeels:

My point is, even though society in general is cucked already, ITers are NOT NORMAL and DONT REPRESENT NORMAL PEOPLE. They're gigacucks and are weirder than us to most normies.:feelshaha:

Soyditt

I don't have any sympathy for ITusers, they are "people" that thank God i will never see in my life. I wouldn't know about their existence if they weren't obsessed with us and this watchdog bullshit that they do it for free. They can jump off of a bridge for all i care.

View attachment 391778

I don't have any sympathy for ITusers, they are "people" that thank God i will never see in my life. I wouldn't know about their existence if they weren't obsessed with us and this watchdog bullshit that they do it for free. They can jump off of a bridge for all i care.
based

View attachment 391778

That's their coping mechanism.
In a long run, they would do more damage in soyciety than anyone else here.
I'm glad I won't be near them.

Screenshots of .co posted on their sub are satirical and ironic + exaggerated, things like "imagine the smell" are kinda funny ,nevertheless they arent able to face serious posts made by highiqcels which present how bad hypergamy has become for sub5 men
sometimes they do but completely miss the point tbh

i used to have an IT account to post based stuff and they just didn't understand it

View attachment 391778

View attachment 391778

It’s pretty obvious that they don’t represent society. Sure society is cucked but ITards are on a new level of cucked. Reddit in general isn’t an accurate representation of society

It’s pretty obvious that they don’t represent society. Sure society is cucked but ITards are on a new level of cucked. Reddit in general isn’t an accurate representation of society
exactly tbh

society is cucked, reddit is gigacucked (mainly bc they're betabuxing nerds who think chad "peaked in college"), and IT is easily the most cucked subreddit on reddit, or one of the most cucked

Who would've thought that "men" who white knight for foids on the internet all day are cucks.

exactly tbh

society is cucked, reddit is gigacucked (mainly bc they're betabuxing nerds who think chad "peaked in college"), and IT is easily the most cucked subreddit on reddit, or one of the most cucked
True but unfortunately reddit level cuckoldry will slowly spill into real life

Most of them are soyboys, catladies and trannies