Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ITfag sociology major planning on doing a bachelor's thesis on incel subculture

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Bachelor's thesis in incel subculture? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What kind of career do you think that's going to get you? Professor of incelology?
Also, the other person got downvoted for saying the job market for sociology is oversaturated. Just fucking lol
This is about as low iq as it gets
Sociologyit

JFL at him not understanding the meaning of the word "oversaturated"

If you have 1000 people aiming for 10 positions, it makes almost no difference if the the number of spots increases to 12...

Can I do a bachelors thesis on incel subculture please give me a degree I'll become a professor of incelology

They can't even add two two digit numbers in their rotten subhuman head.

What did you expect? An ITcel doing a thesis in elementary particle physics?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

lmao what a soy

Over for inceltologists

Reddit soys downvoting facts.

Imagine being this gay.

Bachelor's thesis in incel subculture? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What kind of career do you think that's going to get you? Professor of incelology?
Also, the other person got downvoted for saying the job market for sociology is oversaturated. Just fucking lol
View attachment 232046
Lol professor of incelology is by far and away one of the funniest phrases I have heard in the past month/s

Lol a butthurt

Soy: all inkals are violent they want to enslave all wooomyn they get approached by wooomyn all the time but they reject them since they aren't skinny virgins with huge tits and huge asses

Professor: Source? Like a screenshot of some kind?

Soy: Heres a screenshot of an inkel venting about being short, but how dare he imply that woomyn would even remotely judge a male on something like that. It show that he want to rape all wooomyn and put them in cages!

Professor: Where in the screenshot is rape and cages mentioned?

Soy: DOWNVOTED

JFL at him not understanding the meaning of the word "oversaturated"

If you have 1000 people aiming for 10 positions, it makes almost no difference if the the number of spots increases to 12...
can you blame him, he obviously didn’t get high marks in math in school considering he studies sociology for a living

He will be working on mcdonalds

Cuckma has replied. Look at the grammar in his title

Then when they can't find a job they will blame ebil capitalism.

Soy: all inkals are violent they want to enslave all wooomyn they get approached by wooomyn all the time but they reject them since they aren't skinny virgins with huge tits and huge asses

Professor: Source? Like a screenshot of some kind?

Soy: Heres a screenshot of an inkel venting about being short, but how dare he imply that woomyn would even remotely judge a male on something like that. It show that he want to rape all wooomyn and put them in cages!

Professor: Where in the screenshot is rape and cages mentioned?

Soy: DOWNVOTED
:feelshaha:

Sluts major in sociology. I wonder how many this person took in the mouth

focusing on deviance
Who here /deviant/? Just yesterday I put a plastic cup in the metal recycling bin!

Professor of Incelology reporting in

He is gonna have a great career, just like Bsigma :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 232046
"Whuuuuut deeed normees egsagtly do? Not fuck them? Not tolerating theyyyr muhsogunist raycist hate speech? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
They bullied us, excluded us from social events, left us friendless, excluded us from jobs we were qualified for because we had no connections in favour of their less qualified friends/family, and made upward mobility impossible for us, along with inceldom.

No wonder such a disingenuous piece of shit is a sociologist.

Retard faggot soycel. Dunt he know that 100 page incelology master/phd thesis are reserved for Stacies orbiters only? You may only invade women space if one is a degenerate femine tranny .

And obviously the right way to research for a thesis is to go on a subreddit that is biased towards one end of the spectrum

god forbid this person think for himself and research inceldom by looking at the facts.

I never did a bachelors thesis, I heard that's only for masters and phd's.