Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITfags are retarded beyond reckoning

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Qob7pr46bja51

Can someone explain how is this even possible. Is my phone camera supposed to magically remove the "short &" part, and then position the "tall guys" part exactly where "short &" was??

"Tall guys" is clearly written below her tits but in the phone it magically appears over her tits. What the fuck?? They can't even make a fucking meme.

They probably thought that meme was britilliant takedown of incels lmao

It was a bad attempt to meme. The girl says ''I love both short and tall guys'' but what the evil inkwell hears is ''I love tall guys''

Except the girls are only virtue signalling when they say that which is why incels zero in on the inevitable "my boyfriend and every guy I've ever dated is 6' though" that always follows.
Majority of foids doesn't even virtue signalize, they are completely blunt about it (twitter whores for ex.). No one likes manlets.

No woman likes short guys lmao, some can just look past a man's height if he's good looking enough, they'd still prefer if he was taller.
Those subhumans try so hard to be contrarian just for the sake of trying to btfo inkwells

Leftist are NPCs of course they don’t have any creativity and have to latch onto others and causes to pretend to be alive.

Japs beat them at any creatively.
208F6459 463C 4398 A1B8 1A52BEA7A120

It's retarded but at least it's not the usual

WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

That's not how that meme works.

Leftist are NPCs of course they don’t have any creativity and have to latch onto others and causes to pretend to be alive.

Japs beat them at any creatively.
View attachment 289371

That's me next to that girl that blocked me on instagram.

:feelsrope:

Heightpill and dickpill have stopped my will to live.

I like short guys it just so happens..........

>using logic
That's why ur inkel