Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its 20th of may and still no leaves on the trees

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
IMG 20200520 020159

I remember a year ago it was so nice and beautiful, I was riding back from durka (mental asylum) with my father on a car, it was 23th of may, the 5th anniversary of the day of retribution, and the weather was so warm and every tree was covered in leaves, it all looked so spectacular. But now its all fucked, on trees therere no leaves and the weather is cold for late spring time. I had hopes that it would be as great as it was in previous years, it was very promising the snow went early and the winter was warm, but now its all over, truly a great suicide fuel :feelsrope:

Sry for bad english

Makes you really think about global warming huh

Wtf, where do u live, bro?

strange, germany is full of leaves

Wtf, where do u live, bro?
I live in 40 km from Finland, considering how warm the winter was, I thought that the other seasons will be nice, but no

I live in 40 km from Finland, considering how warm the winter was, I thought that the other seasons will be nice, but no
I'm sorry, bro. Personally i prefer the cold seasons over spring, and summer. So this scenery would actually be lifefuel for me. But if you genuinely like the warm season, this must be a truly depressing sight.

I'm sorry, bro. Personally i prefer the cold seasons over spring, and summer. So this scenery would actually be lifefuel for me. But if you genuinely like the warm season, this must be a truly depressing sight.
I like all seasons and its very depressing to see some of them missing, I want to see a lot of snow in the winter and hot sunny summer

good post, OP.... I enjoy the fall/winter way more than spring/summer tbh. It's pure suifuel to see toilets wearing short clothes and showing their skin/cleavage.

good post, OP.... I enjoy the fall/winter way more than spring/summer tbh. It's pure suifuel to see toilets wearing short clothes and showing their skin/cleavage.
Its good that in my country even summer is too cold to wear those "clothes", I wont bear it ngl

Even the trees know it's over jfl