Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a FRIDAY NIGHT IN YOUR PRIME

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Soon enough, you won't be able to get a prime gf due to AGE ALONE, nevermind your looks.

This is the time to be dating women before they become bitter, used-up, divorce-minded, golddigging, crass. Before you know it, gradually, all the girls around your age will be in long term relationships, and all girls younger than you won't want some virgin/incel/socially anxious weirdo who is only JUST trying to get into his first or second relationship. 

You will look like a CREEP and be SHAMED for trying to date younger. Yet you won't be able to date older cuz women your age will already have one child from Chad and one from Tyrone.

THIS IS YOUR PRIME. THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE DATING PRIME WOMEN.

And yet you can't. You will be playing videogames, like tonight, into your late 20s and 30s, maybe even 40s if you're REALLY aspie.

It's OVER.

Yup. If only I was born with the superior genetic phenotype, I'd be slaying by pump and dumping roasties every night.

We never had a prime

do you got to remind me?

My prime is already over so it's safe to safe I won't ever experience it. Nice sui-fuel though.

I am supposed to be partying in night clubs with normies at this time but since I am 3/10 it's over.