Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a naive incel cope to think that because we are all subhuman, some ethnics shouldn'te hate other ethnics.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I see it quite often here people moralfagging others whenever someone posts a comment "hateful" about another ethnicity, and it's quite pathetic tbh.

Regardless of your ethnicity, you get to hate whatever other ethnicity for whatever reason you got. To each their own cope.

It annoys me when people think whites as if whites are the ones to hate any other, when in reality there is hate going around all ethnicities in the planet. Curries get to hate hapas and vice versa, jews get to hate niggers and vice versa, or whatever, it doesn't matter tbh.

We are here because we collectively hate female hypergamy (which knows no bounds).

No amount of moralfagging will ever emancipate you from being subhuman.

Yeah, I fucking hate w*ites and I think it's justifiable. They're stinky and a waste on a genetic pool. Lower IQ than Asians, athetlically weaker than black, they are nothing exceptional and lame

Yeah, I fucking hate w*ites and I think it's justifiable. They're stinky and a waste on a genetic pool. Lower IQ than Asians, athetlically weaker than black, they are nothing exceptional and lame
Couldn't care less about which u hate or not. I dislike the moralfaggotry itself.

I see it quite often here people moralfagging others whenever someone posts a comment "hateful" about another ethnicity, and it's quite pathetic tbh.

Regardless of your ethnicity, you get to hate whatever other ethnicity for whatever reason you got. To each their own cope.

It annoys me when people think whites as if whites are the ones to hate any other, when in reality there is hate going around all ethnicities in the planet. Curries get to hate hapas and vice versa, jews get to hate niggers and vice versa, or whatever, it doesn't matter tbh.

We are here because we collectively hate female hypergamy (which knows no bounds).

No amount of moralfagging will ever emancipate you from being subhuman.

I think the issue comes that when their cope about hating on racial groups starts devolving into spreading lies about that racial group

ie all curries are rapist street shitters

Imo hating ethnicities is a cope that unnecessarily divides incels and causes strife among them

Being against racism is retarded. Just a bunch of moralfagging cucks who are against it. I hate niggers and it’s pretty justifiable for obvious reasons