Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's actually surreal how much women lie about rape

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
I disagree with rape, I find it to be one of the scummiest things you can do as a person, but none of these humanoids ever get raped, like I seriously think EVER. It has to be like at least 96% of them that lie about it just to get something out of the guy. Women literally hit licks with this fucking lie all the time
>marry some dude
>stay married for like a month or six
>divorce him and take him to court for domestic abuse and rape
>get either half or all his shit

I will never understand these "people," they're such natural sociopaths it's actually chilling

But cucktears will call you paranoid for not marrying a 40 year old rostie with 100 miles of chad cock on her hodometer.

Women want the lives of sub8 males ruined.

just be chad now. take these 4 steps

shower
hold frame
and have confidence bro
rope

@whogivesafucc i ignored that bbc theory faggot blackpill, tired of his low iq shit, mods are biased and wont ban him

>willingly gets drunk
>willingly has sex
>wakes up sober
>hes ugly
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
female logic

What I imagine rape to be is a man tying up a woman, maybe holding a knife to her throat, and fucking her. Something really heinous like that. This almost never happens.

What women mean by rape is they had drunk sex with a sub8.

What I imagine rape to be is a man tying up a woman, maybe holding a knife to her throat, and fucking her. Something really heinous like that. This almost never happens.

What women mean by rape is they had drunk sex with a sub8.

I KNOW RIGHT LMAO

Shes sooner or later always bored

Btw for woman it looks like this

Shower
Be watever but have no tattoes
Be watever fat or slim dosnt matter
Play choose, choose, choose bc i can

How fsir is this huj HAH?

trusting any female in 2018 is hard, thats why if u ever luck out and acquire a femoid and want to take it further make sure you draw up a pre nup. That way the dumb slut wont accuse you of rape ( no money gain), may still divorce you but wont get the maximum amount of benefits that she could of gotten if there wasnt a pre nup.