Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's All About Looksmaxxing, MoneyMaxxing, PhysiqueMaxxing and ActingMaxxing

U

uninstall

Banned
-
To get girls, boyos only the things below matter:

--------------

Looksmaxxing - the better you look, the more girls love you - all else is cope - if you can look better, look better

Moneymaxxing - the uglier you are, the more you need to moneymaxx. This is the equation. Women are materialist. There are no marriages, there are business unions.

It wasn't 100% like that in the past, but it motherfucking is now because of the FREE Sexual market which gives women access to turbo chads with deep pockets.

Physiquemaxxing - the better you body is, the better; the lazy potatochipscels here who can't do 1 push-up will deny this, but they aint'nothing but coppers of the highest order

The uglier you are, the more you need to physique maxxing. Fat gut on a pretty guy is one thing; fat gut on an ugly dude is sui fuel

Acting maxing

If I have learned one thing, it's that no woman will ever love me for I am. 

I am a mega blackpilled dude by heart. I had blackpills before there were blackpills.

No woman is capable of loving me for who I am. 

It's 100% impossible. Some slut may pretend that she is interested but it won't last long.

That's why I have to act around women and pretend to be NT and say gay shit that makes my mouth heart.

------

All else is mega cope.

Lol nongymcels don't want to hear this :heh:

uninstall said:
Physiquemaxxing - the better you body is, the better; the lazy potatochipscels here who can't do 1 push-up will deny this, but they aint'nothing but coppers of the highest order
The uglier you are, the more you need to physique maxxing. Fat gut on a pretty guy is one thing; fat gut on an ugly dude is sui fuel.

Looksmaxing: Hair (finasteride and minox, transplant if needed), skin (beta-carrotene, sun tan, retin-a, skin bleach if ethnic, etc), body fat (sub 12% at all times), teeth (have them straightned and bleached), plastic surgery, etc.

Moneymaxing: Cryptocurrency, e-whoring, online poker (if you're good), etc. This shit will pay for your plastic surgery if you need it.

Gymcelling: A great body is almost always a plus to your overall appearance. A lot of people here underestimate and some people overestimate the power of body halo. It can make a huge difference for some people, but it will at least make a small difference for most (any advantage you can get, take it). 

Acting/NT-maxing: Convince yourself first that you're someone else. Just say shit that people want to hear. Don't tell them about your autistic anime figurines or how you're a virgin. If you're about to have sex (you made it), tell her you were in a 7 year long relationship 2 years ago and you've had trouble getting over her this past year, and thus you're a bit rusty in the sack. Whatever you do, don't tell a girl you're a virgin (you tell 1 woman something, you've told everyone). Look people in the eyes when you talk to them and don't purposefully avoid people (they will notice).

CopingGymcel said:
Looksmaxing: Hair (finasteride and minox, transplant if needed), skin (beta-carrotene, sun tan, retin-a, skin bleach if ethnic, etc), body fat (sub 12% at all times), teeth (have them straightned and bleached), plastic surgery, etc.

Moneymaxing: Cryptocurrency, e-whoring, online poker (if you're good), etc. This shit will pay for your plastic surgery if you need it.

Acting/NT-maxing: Convince yourself first that you're someone else. Just say shit that people want to hear. Don't tell them about your autistic anime figurines or how you're a virgin. If you're about to have sex (you made it), tell her you were in a 7 year long relationship 2 years ago and you've had trouble getting over here this past year, and thus you're a bit rusty in the sack. Whatever you do, don't tell a girl you're a virgin (you tell 1 woman something, you've told everyone).

what's e-whoring?

JFL at all these things you need to do just to get any attention while Chad has to do nothing. This is all cope tbh.

uninstall said:
CopingGymcel said:
Acting/NT-maxing: Convince yourself first that you're someone else. Just say shit that people want to hear. Don't tell them about your autistic anime figurines or how you're a virgin. If you're about to have sex (you made it), tell her you were in a 7 year long relationship 2 years ago and you've had trouble getting over here this past year, and thus you're a bit rusty in the sack. Whatever you do, don't tell a girl you're a virgin (you tell 1 woman something, you've told everyone).
what's e-whoring?

Pretending to be a female and getting money from cucks.

VLÖ said:
JFL at all these things you need to do just to get any attention while Chad has to do nothing. This is all cope tbh.

You have to understand your situation and work with it. You can't expect the same outcome as Chad, because you're not Chad. Life fucked you and now it's your time to take back control.

CopingGymcel said:

You have to understand your situation and work with it. You can't expect the same outcome as Chad, because you're not Chad. Life fucked you and now it's your time to take back control.

You'll never take back control. In the animal kingdom some males simply won't breed, no amount of obsessive "self-improvement" will change that.

CopingGymcel said:

So, you set a fake tinder profile and ask cuck for money...lmfao if that really earns money - it's suifuel tbh.

Who the fuck would want to do any of this anyway? I'm not this desperate. Also, nothing can fix an ugly face.

>moneymaxxing

You want to be a provider?

Kointo said:
Who the fuck would want to do any of this anyway? I'm not this desperate. Also, nothing can fix an ugly face.

>moneymaxxing

no i want the money for myself

but by displaying status you can cheat her into thinking she will get some of ur cash

and then cuck her - no cash for u bitch

CopingGymcel said:

Gymcelling: A great body is almost always a plus to your overall appearance. A lot of people here underestimate and some people overestimate the power of body halo. It can make a huge difference for some people, but it will at least make a small difference for most (any advantage you can get, take it). 

Acting/NT-maxing: Convince yourself first that you're someone else. Just say shit that people want to hear. Don't tell them about your autistic anime figurines or how you're a virgin. If you're about to have sex (you made it), tell her you were in a 7 year long relationship 2 years ago and you've had trouble getting over her this past year, and thus you're a bit rusty in the sack. Whatever you do, don't tell a girl you're a virgin (you tell 1 woman something, you've told everyone). Look people in the eyes when you talk to them and don't purposefully avoid people (they will notice).

None of this will increase your sex appeal if you're ugly. Maybe your social status if anything.

If they won't accept my anime figures, then I won't accept them. Hmmph.

uninstall said:
no i want the money for myself

but by displaying status you can cheat her into thinking she will get some of ur cash

and then cuck her - no cash for u bitch

It's plausible I suppose.

nZGw0

uninstall said:
So, you set a fake tinder profile and ask cuck for money...lmfao if that really earns money - it's suifuel tbh.

You find them on Reddit, the home of cucks.

It's all about smiling and being kunfudent, bruh.

080216-Chad-Bachelorette-LEAD.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol nongymcels don't want to hear this :heh:

I'm a gymcel (8 years, count 'em) and I think that's bullshit. Muscles won't work for incels. Maybe for younger guys (like sub 22) who are normies but just haven't gotten lucky yet or didn't even try.

If you're an actual incel, the problem was never your muscles. It's your face or your height or fat or whatever. These are dealbreakers for most women. If you have one of those dealbreakers, an awesome body won't compensate for it. Why would it when muscular normies and Chads are available on demand via Tinder?

It's not like incels just didn't think of hitting the gym, like it slipped their minds or something. It's the most basic platitude advice there is and a lot of us are gymcels (there was a poll a month or so ago).

It's arguable whether muscles work even for normies. Almost everyone who hits the gym quits after a few months or years. Why would they if muscles were so important? Thinking that it's because they're lazy is cope. Those same people get degrees and have good careers and have hobbies. If the gym did anything for them, they'd keep lifting.

The only way muscles work for incels is for girls who have a muscle fetish and can't get a normie with muscles. Those girls are kinda rare. Look at what kind of guys the most desirable women in the world (or even just in your social circle if you have one) are with.

Sorry, clawing your way out of inceldom isn't that simple. If it were, there wouldn't be gymcels.

VLÖ said:

"All of you have to do is making extreme fundamental changes and devout even more time and even more money and even more of your own being to women, while women can be whatever the fuck they want." What a great deal. I can't wait to put my wiener into a hole. Brb, hitting the gym and buying bitcoin and molding my face around LOL! Gtfo!

Look, this gym horse shit, this being in good shape garbage. Been there, done that. Doesn't fucking work.

You forgot the most useful thing: Youthmaxxing.

Kointo said:

>moneymaxxing

@blickpall posted a study a while back showing how women have stronger orgasm with wealthier men. So if you're rich, women will find you more physically attractive.

djkhaledmajorcope.jpg

LeagueEuW said:
@blickpall posted a study a while back showing how women have stronger orgasm with wealthier men. So if you're rich, women will find you more physically attractive.

So GTA San Andreas was correct in regards to sex appeal?

detritus said:
"All of you have to do is making extreme fundamental changes and devout even more time and even more money and even more of your own being to women, while women can be whatever the fuck they want." What a great deal. I can't wait to put my wiener into a hole. Brb, hitting the gym and buying bitcoin and molding my face around LOL! Gtfo!

lul wat. If it results in you becoming a slayer then it will be all worth it. Sex and validation from women are the deepest desire of every man, so if you're not willing to work for it then you're a fag. Obviously if you're a <=3/10 darshit, in which case nothing will work, then you have an excuse.

detritus said:

Look, this gym horse shit, this being in good shape garbage. Been there, done that. Doesn't fucking work.

i get you

but those would be the only things that would get you closer to the hole aside from paying for whores

uninstall said:
To get girls, boyos only the things below matter:

--------------

Looksmaxxing - the better you look, the more girls love you - all else is cope - if you can look better, look better

Moneymaxxing - the uglier you are, the more you need to moneymaxx. This is the equation. Women are materialist. There are no marriages, there are business unions.

It wasn't 100% like that in the past, but it motherfucking is now because of the FREE Sexual market which gives women access to turbo chads with deep pockets.

The uglier you are, the more you need to physique maxxing. Fat gut on a pretty guy is one thing; fat gut on an ugly dude is sui fuel

Acting maxing

If I have learned one thing, it's that no woman will ever love me for I am. 

I am a mega blackpilled dude by heart. I had blackpills before there were blackpills.

No woman is capable of loving me for who I am. 

It's 100% impossible. Some slut may pretend that she is interested but it won't last long.

That's why I have to act around women and pretend to be NT and say gay shit that makes my mouth heart.

------

All else is mega cope.
Fucking lost it at the last part jesus top comedians here.

LeagueEuW said:
If it results in you becoming a slayer then it will be all worth it.

It won't, though.

Sex and validation from women are the deepest desire of every man

This being true does not make being a so-called "slayer" and essentially deleting myself more appealing.

so if you're not willing to work for it then you're a fag.

Meeting all the required goals isn't going to work, and it's not going to give me what I want, either. I'm not concerned with being perceived as a "fag".

Obviously if you're a <=3/10 darshit

idk what that means, i'm new.

uninstall said:
but those would be the only things that would get you closer to the hole aside from paying for whores

so to avoid paying for whores(all women), I should pay for all these radical changes, so I can pay for a girlfriend? Been there, done that. Not worth it. Just a hole, just a human's touch. I'm done paying period, financially and otherwise.

Homosapicuckus said:
You forgot the most useful thing: Youthmaxxing.

Lol yeah man. DDLG is hilarious. "I like older guys. mmm dad bod. i want a daddy". All of these fucking so-called "daddies" are still fretting about college quizes and piggy back on Mom's netflix still.

detritus said:
Lol yeah man. DDLG is hilarious. "I like older guys. mmm dad bod. i want a daddy". All of these fucking so-called "daddies" are still fretting about college quizes and piggy back on Mom's netflix still.

They be like ima do HGH, test, bloatmaxing but they gonna become norwoding, wrinkly faced cumps by 30

Honestly, If an Incel wants to up his chances, he has to do all of those things.

Perhaps, there are some certain things stopping from Incels evolving, e.g. they could be poorcels, mentalcels, geneticdefectcels ..., etc.

But then again, I don't think the whole self-improvement thing is 100% guaranteed for anyone to get out of Inceldom.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Honestly, If an Incel wants to up his chance, he has to do all of those things.

Perhaps, there are some certain things stopping from Incels evolving, e.g. they could be poorcels, mentalcels, geneticdefectcels ..., etc.

But then again, I don't think the whole self-improvement thing is 100% guaranteed for anyone to get out of Inceldom.

I'm just a fat lazy cunt.

LeagueEuW said:
Kointo said:
>moneymaxxing
@blickpall posted a study a while back showing how women have stronger orgasm with wealthier men. So if you're rich, women will find you more physically attractive.

In the interests of intellectual honesty, I did not post any such study. I suggest you look it up and share it here :)

blickpall said:
In the interests of intellectual honesty, I did not post any such study. I suggest you look it up and share it here :)

Wat. I swear to god you linked it in a thread. 
Anyway, here it is: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25376054

An article about the study(I think? Don't have time to read it right now): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1121122/Why-rich-men-better-bed--Women-orgasms-wealthy-partners-study-finds.html