Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's all about population control and the weakening of the family

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

The elites of the world have been developing plans for decades to reduce the population, especially of developed countries.

All those agendas (feminism, homosexuality, etc) are pushed mainly because of their population control potencial.

Weakening the family is a nice bonus, since it makes totalitarian state power more feasible.

>feminism
Makes women bitter, resent men and marriage, focus on career and fun instead of babies.

>homosexuality
This one is easy, one of the best ways to push population control is to push homosexuality propaganda. Also, with women ruined, many men resort to this.

>pedo/hebephilia
Yes, even the current mainstream view on pedo/hebephilia is for population control purposes.

The elites don't care about men-on-boy pedo/hebephilia. There's a natural, organic resistance from society against it, but they do all they can to make it more acceptable (because they want to further the homosexuality agenda however they can). But this has to be done real slowly because people get outraged.

The elites abhor men-on-girl pedo/hebephilia. Why? Because just be first is legit. Just raping little girls is clearly wrong and degenerate, but taking a young virgin girl as a wife, be her an early teen, preteen or even a child (I'm for waiting to have sex in the latter case, though) , is the most potent antidote for feminism. Also, through "just be first", the girl will love and respect you way more than she would have done if she met you as her older self, already inoculated with misandric feminist ideas and jaded through lots of cocks on her orifices.

Even inceldom might be about population control. But since violent attacks began to happen, as well as men getting blackpilled about a lot of shit, the elites won't endorse us anymore like they could have done otherwise.

Last edited:
The only thing that consistently lowers birth rates is increased education.

It’s on the Georgia guidestones bro. (((They))) aren’t trying to hide it.
E5D9EC3A 76AB 432A 8B8B F87E1420A1C9

They also encourage abortions and the such/making contraception free with men's taxes.

The elites abhor men-on-girl pedo/hebephilia. Why? Because just be first is legit. Just raping little girls is clearly wrong and degenerate, but taking a young virgin girl as a wife, be her an early teen, preteen or even a child (I'm for waiting to have sex in the latter case, though) , is the most potent antidote for feminism. Also, through "just be first", the girl will love and respect you way more than she would have done if she met you as her older self, already inoculated with misandric feminist ideas and jaded through lots of cocks on her orifices.

This is cope. You can't undo female biological genetic conditioning which has hundreds of millions of years of evolution behind it. Femoids don't "love" men in the sense that men love foids, they just choose the most genetically superior male available in their social radius. You can enact social structures to counteract that and limit their actions(which you should) but you can't really change how they feel and/or their conditioning.

This one is easy, one of the best ways to push population control is to push homosexuality propaganda. Also, with women ruined, many men resort to this.
Heh, there was just a news a while ago on Finnish news about this Finnish-Swedish school that showed a homoerotic movie to its students, claiming it to be a "drama" movie.

You know, usually I don't buy into these fringe theories but this one makes a surprising amount of sense. Educate me, why would the elite want to destroy the white race considering they themselves are white?

Then why do they let millions of young men into Europe.

Then why do they let millions of young men into Europe.
I'm not entirely sure about that tbh but I think it has to do with two things:

First, they don't want a lot of pure white people together anymore, because I think they fear a resistance being formed like it happened with Hitler. They send nonwhite immigrants to the whitest places they can (Germany, Scandinavia, UK) on purpose because of that. Even in Brazil they do it, they sent the Haitian immigrants all to Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina, the two whitest states from Brazil.

Second: in some places people are having so few kids shit will collapse soon if new low status workers don't show up. In Germany, the majority of my co-workers in the construction sites were Turks, Syrians and Slavs.

Sorry, but I do not understand it, either. What does it mean "too many children". Too many people, on Earth is a problem? For whom? Definitely not for me and for the Earth itself.

I find the "overpopulation" theory as the main reason, why people should be wave of the Globalist threat. Globalist forces want Humanity to be small. What for? Smaller populations are easier to be ruled and manipulated, it is obvious. In bigger populations, much more policies must be implemented to control the population. China is the best example, it has the most sophisticated, surveillance system, the most sophisticated censorship and so on.

India, which is a Democracy, does not have such problems with its own population as China has. Of course, India is in worse social-economic condition, but it is a country which started economic reforms later than China and these reforms were not as wide and far reaching as in PRC. Yet, India today grows faster than PRC and despite demographic growth, economic growth helps fighting poverty and economic exclusion in the fast pace.

I could risk a theory, that India will show eventually, which model is better. Marxism, combined with totalitarian Autocracy as in People's Republic of China. Or Nationalism, Corporatism, read, True Democracy, combined with anti-Communism and anti-Liberalism, as in India. I could risk theory, that India will become the first, true National-Corporatist state.

When it comes to demographics, I partly agree. As a "nearly geographer", I consider demography as one of the most important factors in social sciences, as a whole. Without analysis of demographics, one cannot evaluate anything, related to society, politics, economy and so on. 
I do not agree, that world is a problem with "overpopulation". Earth is big enough to be able to inhabit about 15-20 billion people. I don't believe in all these pseudo-scientific projections about "ongoing hunger" or "water wars". Especially, if these problems are emphasized by people who believe in technological and social progress. People are already able to transform the environment. What is the problem to turn the desert into forest? No problem, if we are able to evaluate the geographic condition, including climate change. I wrote, that Europe could have 1,5 or even 2 billion inhabitants. Now, it has about 650-700 million, if I am correct. There's a lot of free space in countries, like France, Ukraine, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Poland and naturally Russia. 
People, who do not believe it, make a comparison, between India and Russia. Compare geographic conditions and population density. Russia could inhabit 5 billion people.

Thus liberal values in such countries gradually weaken and it is understandable that liberal parties don't like it. I disagree. Mixture of Liberalism and anti-immigration policies, doesn't add up. Mostly, because Liberalism emphasize the role of the individual freedom and opposes such a thing like Nationalism, which bases itself on the Conservative (rather Corporatist) measures, where an individual is only a part of the greater social structure, like Nation, Family, local group. 
Liberalism today is stricly correlated with Globalism and Globalists in vast majority support Liberalism, rather than Conservativism, I suppose. Besides, Conservative values, like Family-oriented society and organic structures within the society (role of the local Church or other religious congregation) help to defend against weakening demographic growth. It is obvious and clearly visible, that Conservative-Christian families, for example in USA have much bigger offspring.

Masons who think that "humanity should progress" have no monopoly for moralism.

it's about geting votes, and money, the democrat-capitalist system reward people for certain behaviours, which are bad for society
this guys are narcissists they are on complete power trip and don't care about anything besides getting more power, they will create ideologies to justify their bad behaviour, and worse, third world countries are having a population boom

Last edited:
Why do they want to lower the number of people in their countries? I don’t understand the plans of these Jews

Im not against population in control, its ridiculous to think we can have an unlimited amount of people living on the planet. I would go about curbing population differently than spreading degeneracy though by only allowing the best to breed and killing any people who have unauthorized children

If they cure my inceldom, I will help them

Pretty par the course so far, I'd like to see more analysis of exactly how the current male generations are and will get fucked by these machinations, i.e as populations go down.

One that I've heard is that smaller generations puts pressure on men as there are fewer young girls entering the "rotation", while older men are staying alive and taking their pick of younger women whether it's through sugardating or just taking on a new young wife after a divorce, since married men usually get a wife during their later years much easier than men that never had a wife or girlfriend.

They also encourage abortions and the such/making contraception free with men's taxes.
Didnt you disagree with me that time on NEET's stream where i was talking about depopulation and all of you thought I was spewing bs?

Its all true buddy boyo, the end goal is population reduction.

Didnt you disagree with me that time on NEET's stream where i was talking about depopulation and all of you thought I was spewing bs?

Its all true buddy boyo, the end goal is population reduction.
Eh. I don't believe in the intricate conspiracies, but I was supporting his point with more shit that he left out. I believe some but ehhh...

So you are saying these new idealogies are just fabricated by the west to bring down the population in developed area's? There is some truth to that but wouldn't the elite actually need more people to fund their debt driven economy so they can keep getting more shekels?