Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's almost as if ethnic foids believe they can become white by fucking white men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The racepill is brutal, first you accept that you're inferior, then you get angry when you see females who are inferior as you with better men. Every noodle, curry, sand, etc. foid is a white man's whore. But it's worse than that, these foids gain a huge ego from taking white dick, they no longer consider themselves regular roast beefs. They believe people are gods and that by fucking white men, they are gods too. That is why an ethnic foid will never settle for an ethnic man, they consider themselves above us despite coming from the same subhuman genes.

The racepill is brutal, first you accept that you're inferior, then you get angry when you see females who are inferior as you with better men. Every noodle, curry, sand, etc. foid is a white man's whore. But it's worse than that, these foids gain a huge ego from taking white dick, they no longer consider themselves regular roast beefs. They believe people are gods and that by fucking white men, they are gods too. That is why an ethnic foid will never settle for an ethnic man, they consider themselves above us despite coming from the same subhuman genes.
Correct tbh it's not just an inferiority complex to white males but a feeling of superiority and looking down on brown males too.
And they know that by reproducing with a white male their children will at least be whiter even if they won't.

Ethnicels on suicide watch

I think that this mostly applies to noodlewhores since they treat white skin as a symbol of status and superiority, plus they are the most open about how much they hate their own men.

Correct tbh it's not just an inferiority complex to white males but a feeling of superiority and looking down on brown males too.
And they know that by reproducing with a white male their children will at least be whiter even if they won't.

Jfl if you aren't a god

I think I’m convinced by now any sub 8 ethnic male gets absolutely zero sex

This reminds me of my philosophy on lesbians. Foids believe they become hot by fucking girls

one of my favourite race and blackpilled posters

Its 10000% exactly that, they want to be part of what they see as the supreme, mogger race, but don't see how the white Stacies and Beckie's and social elite JBW will see them

JBW is undeniable. Ethnicels venting is not allowed by whitecels, normies, chads, and stacies. Just read the replies on this forum of the outrage when the undeniable truth is brought up.

I have a very strong suspicion the people on IT are the same whitecels from here who get offended that ethnic men are venting at the fact that 90% of foids in the Anglosphere view 93+% of us as ethnic males as subhuman.

Ethnic men have every right to vent. 2-3/10 white guy is equal to a 7-8/10 rice,curry, sandcel, spiccel, and blackcel.

Last edited:
JBW is undeniable. Just read the replies on this forum. Ethnicels venting is not allowed by whitecels, normies, chads, and stacies.

I have a very strong suspicion the people on IT are the same whitecels from here who get offended that ethnic men are venting at the fact that 90% of foids in the Anglosphere view 93+% of us as subhuman.

Ethnic men have every right to vent. 2-3/10 white guy is equal to a 7-8/10 rice/curry/sandcel/spiccel/blackcel.
There's a 17 y/o noodle whore on /r/inceltear who constantly brags about her white boyfriend.

Ethnic whores are greedy status seekers. Your post is 100% spot on. Coloured holes want to be white so bad to the point where they literally want ethnic men dead. Very few can accept this which is why they hate you.
Ethnicels with suicide vests
Ethniceldom justifies all actions.
shut the fuck up holy shit
It is the harsh truth.

View: https://streamable.com/vj27op

I think I’m convinced by now any sub 8 ethnic male gets absolutely zero sex
This is basically true because most women have a racial preference which excludes nearly all ethnics.

I think they want to become part of the western culture and by sucking white man's dick they feel themselves culturally westernized. Ethnic foids hate their native culture and their own men after all. It's an act of liberation to them, the first step.

I'm not denying the racepill, it just happens that OP is a faggot. A literal faggot
I understand. Some people are repulsed by his self deprecating and hyperbolic writing style. Some people also think he's a "second @Tellem--T ".

There's no way it's just a "writing style" no normal person talks like that
He is inspired by @Tellem--T , a racepilled user who turned out to be a tall muscular Tyrone with an inferiority complex. That's why people suspect him of being fakecel/larper/troll.

High IQ again

I think they want to become part of the western culture and by sucking white man's dick they feel themselves culturally westernized. Ethnic foids hate their native culture and their own men after all. It's an act of liberation to them, the first step.

Brutal AF . Since birth I really hated my brown sand nigger shit skin and my sister have dated a white guy and is about to get married to him until my mother forced her to marry her brown shit skin sister son because muh he had a steady job and income . Brutal life ngl . Fuck me life tbh .

Sjw in the streets , Kkk in the sheets

Brutal AF . Since birth I really hated my brown sand nigger shit skin and my sister have dated a white guy and is about to get married to him until my mother forced her to marry her brown shit skin sister son because muh he had a steady job and income . Brutal life ngl . Fuck me life tbh .
Brutal Inbreedingpill. Your parents have doomed you sister's future sons to trueceldom.

Brutal Inbreedingpill. Your parents have doomed you sister's future sons to trueceldom.
No , she actually have to daughters now . And have miscarriaged twice they where most likely boys . So yeah . Her husband is a balding brown shitskin 12 years older then her . Also he seems a little bit a cuck .

No , she actually have to daughters now . And have miscarriaged twice they where most likely boys . So yeah . Her husband is a balding brown shitskin 12 years older then her . Also he seems a little bit a cuck .
MENA+Curry shitskins wouldn't be so ugly and low IQ if inbreeding wasn't so prevalent. It has to stop.

MENA+Curry shitskins wouldn't be so ugly and low IQ if inbreeding wasn't so prevalent. It has to stop.

Tbh , my nigga . Life is absolute shit . MEAN and Curries have nothing in their life but breeding and raising Children , they only survive and that's it .
What I hate most is the fact we are ugly af fuck but insteed we only breed and breed and breed .

It's hard for low-status ugly white males also, as the ethnic girls don't want us either really, I'm even more fucked being an oldcel virgin with not much money.

It depends on country and the location within also, I see how ethnic males like OP can have it worse on a whole new level though.

There's a 17 y/o noodle whore on /r/inceltear who constantly brags about her white boyfriend.
If she's not just an attention whore baiting people considering she has had fake PFPs and the picture she gave of her white boyfriend looks like it would be one taken from a Chad's instagram...

Let's assume for a minute she is legit. She made a post calling the white men in the pinned post "uglier than sin."

You're not racepilled,
You're not venting,

You're a fucking cuck with a humiliation fetish getting his rocks off, literally EVERY fucking time I see a post from you it's just:

"HUURRRR WHITE MEN ARE GODS THEY FUCK ALL MY WOMEN MY TEENY WEENY ETHNIC ASS CAN'T COMPETE"

or

"White men are so superior and I'm just a lil sandnigger"

seriously shut the FUCK UP
This guy really lives ina bubble and loves being humilated JFL I have white co-workers that are shorter and/or uglier than me, and I'm a sandnigger. Yet even my own cousins/brothers/grandfathers are even better looking than me and taller than me ranging from 5'10 to 6'4. And we're all Iraqi/Turk

They are still subhuman ethnics though.