Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's almost funny how fucked I am. When people give advice, I can never take it because of a thousand reasons that are too hard to explain.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Whenever I post something somewhere and I get advice, I can never take it. It's always something that would require me to fix 100 other things, but it's something that would be so easy for normies. For me to take advice X, I'd need to get over A,B,C and 100 other things.

For example, if I ask on reddit about how to find something to like, an interest, an activity that I would enjoy. Inevitably somebody says something about doing things with other people, with friends. Well, right there is something I can't respond to.

I basically need to write entire paragraphs every time just to explain why that won't work, so I just don't do it. I can't just write every time, "well, you see, I'm avoidant of people and I may also be somewhat autistic, and I never had any friends and I blew the few chances I did have by avoiding people, and I've been depressed and anhedonic since I was 13 and now I'm in my mid to late 20s, and I've been rotting since then, literally not doing anything but lying in bed and watching sitcoms and browsing the internet". And that's still a short version that doesn't include a lot of things. Same thing with other pieces of advice. "Do what you like just a little bit, or what you liked as a kid". I never liked anything, I've been rotting for over a decade just lying in bed with my laptop. But I can't just say that, people don't understand. They just tell me to go to a psychiatrist.

Seriously, I can't take any advice because there's just so much wrong with me I can't even explain it all. If someone says "go see a psychiatrist", I can't do that either! And I have so, so many reasons for that too. Literally I could give you like 7 reasons off the top of my head right now, and they'd all be equally debilitating and would take too much for me to overcome.

I can't explain it properly, I'm just too far gone. I haven't met anyone as fucked up as me, and yet outwardly I seem relatively normal. Hell, my parents know me better than anyone and yet they still think I'm just normal but just spending too much time at home on my PC, they think that when I get a job I'll just be entirely normal, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm glad they think that though, don't want to stress them and hurt them more than I have already. Actually, me being this mentally screwed is weird since I've had such loving and good parents and they provided me with everything I've ever needed.

Last edited:
I relate 100%. Feels bad man. The basis for most Norman’s advise is always under the pretense of some presumptions that are A-typical for a Norman.

“add more people on social media” (plenty of incels don’t have social media)

“Invest in some more hobbies” (plenty of incels have none)

“go out with more friends” (most incels have none)

“make a dating app” (Just fucking LOL at this one)

I relate 100%. Feels bad man. The basis for most Norman’s advise is always under the pretense of some presumptions that are A-typical for a Norman.

And if it's anything more serious, it's either go to a psychiatrist/therapy, or talk with a friends. Go for a walk, exercise, eat better.

I can't explain it properly, I'm just too far gone. I haven't met anyone as fucked up as me, and yet outwardly I seem relatively normal. Hell, my parents know me better than anyone and yet they still think I'm just normal but just spending too much time at home on my PC, they think that when I get a job I'll just be entirely normal, there's nothing wrong with me.
It didn't help that my conservator, first social worker and the police reinforced their view.

I need to get away from all this bs. I thought about joining the french foreign legion or maybe getting betabuxxed by some noodlewhore (cope). Somehow start a new chatacter in a new game, where I can concentrate on actuallylibing, gradually bevoming normal without society interfeering idk. It is probably cope. I used to be in a somewhat good position preldar and I would just fuck it up just as much again lol.

Guess I just grew bitter to their apathy...

Last edited:
Sometimes, surrendering in life is a preferable option to struggling. I'm surprised you haven't died from a blood clot yet. If you don't exercise at all, you eventually will.

Sometimes, surrendering in life is a preferable option to struggling. I'm surprised you haven't died from a blood clot yet. If you don't exercise at all, you eventually will.
I definitely will. I don't exercise at all (just some push ups every day but it's more like a light warmup and I only started doing it cause I was scared for my heart, it showed some bad symptoms and I wanted to get the blood flowing a bit). You don't even know how I eat. My dad cooks every day and so there's plenty of good and pretty healthy food. And yet all I do is stuff my face with biscuits. Just these things full of sugar, today I overdid it for example and ate like 500 grams of fucking biscuits, all sugar basically. I even feel sick right now, I overdid it. But most days I eat almost as much of this shit. And every few weeks I say I give up for good, cause I'm so close to getting diabetes or a heart attack, and yet in a day or two at most I'm back on it.
It didn't help that my conservator, first social worker and the police reinforced their view.

I need to get away from all this bs. I thought about joining the french foreign legion or maybe getting betabuxxed by some noodlewhore (cope). Somehow start a new chatacter in a new game, where I can concentrate on actuallylibing, gradually bevoming normal without society interfeering idk. It is probably cope. I used to be in a somewhat good position preldar and I would just fuck it up just as much again lol.

Guess I just grew bitter to their apathy...
Yeah, moving to a new country would be so beneficial. Especially since I can't even go outside in this city, I'm crippled by the fear of walking into anyone that ever knew me, so many bad memories, cringe and humiliations cause of autism, or even worse those 2 years of alcoholism gave me PTSD.

But I can't leave, I love my parents and my cat, they're the only good thing I have. I'm too attached to them, way too attached, won't leave them. Especially after I quit drinking 3 or 4 years ago, and I regretted so much what I did to them that we became so much tighter and closer.

That's good advice bro...

i genuinely dont know how i could get a girl without some form of plastic surgery.

even when i was employed and earning money i still had 0 success.

:feelsbadman: i just dont wanna accept how shallow woman are

This is one of the reasons that why incels are fucked up, normies can't understand us, they can't even imagine our situation, some normies killed themselves in corona lockdown, coroa lockdown is just a normal day for an incel, think about it they are that kind of people that they will kill themselves, if they live an incel life.

What turned you so avoidant? Was the school system not good to you?

Try reading, for the last five years I did nothing but read, 16-20 hour days pure reading. I love them more than anything else in this world. I know it’s hard for the newbies, but if you can put in a little bit of effort and read the book I’m about to recommend you, I will give you so much to read and I will be right by your side for it, that it will literally overwhelm you.

This is not like the faggot level shit in western media. This is so much more than what mere western books can produce.
Ha, I recognized the type of book the moment I read the first line, it's kind of like one of those japanese light novel-like things you can find on blogs all over the internet. I've been reading them for 2 years but I stopped like 3 months ago when I stopped getting as much enjoyment from it, but I want to start again since it was one of my more healthy copes. do you have any more recommendations?

This is a Webnovel, it’s Chinese not Japanese, but the idea is the same. I have literally countless. Countless. Give this one a read, it has 1,200 chapters. Get back to me with your thoughts and tell me what you like about it, or dislike, and I’ll get you recs based on that.
sure thing, thanks

Np np. I love helping with Webnovels. If I could make it a job I would.
have you tried manhwa (same thing essentially except comics)? I've read some nice ones but a lot are pretty gay, still worth checking out if you haven't

Dont Bully Me Nagatoro
I read that one online on this website https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/please_dont_bully_me_nagatoro/chapter_70
it's pretty sketch with all the ads but it's much better than forking over my money. But 'Senpai' is a huge turn-off for me, some times he acts so cucked I cringe visibly, but then I realize I wouldn't have done any better in the situation and cringe at myself. Still read through it til' chapter 50 or so, maybe I'm a masochist.

Your parents are retarded like mine (more retarded though) for thinking you're normal. You are royally fucked in life and will never amount to anything more than NEETdom or a low wage worker. Unless you had decent grades in HS then maybe you can go to college and study CS like I did at your age after NEET rotting. But I still have to spend all my energy on pretending to be less autistic and on performing equally to non-subhumans so I dont enjoy life anymore than you do

Whenever I post something somewhere and I get advice, I can never take it. It's always something that would require me to fix 100 other things, but it's something that would be so easy for normies. For me to take advice X, I'd need to get over A,B,C and 100 other things.

For example, if I ask on reddit about how to find something to like, an interest, an activity that I would enjoy. Inevitably somebody says something about doing things with other people, with friends. Well, right there is something I can't respond to.

I basically need to write entire paragraphs every time just to explain why that won't work, so I just don't do it. I can't just write every time, "well, you see, I'm avoidant of people and I may also be somewhat autistic, and I never had any friends and I blew the few chances I did have by avoiding people, and I've been depressed and anhedonic since I was 13 and now I'm in my mid to late 20s, and I've been rotting since then, literally not doing anything but lying in bed and watching sitcoms and browsing the internet". And that's still a short version that doesn't include a lot of things. Same thing with other pieces of advice. "Do what you like just a little bit, or what you liked as a kid". I never liked anything, I've been rotting for over a decade just lying in bed with my laptop. But I can't just say that, people don't understand. They just tell me to go to a psychiatrist.

Seriously, I can't take any advice because there's just so much wrong with me I can't even explain it all. If someone says "go see a psychiatrist", I can't do that either! And I have so, so many reasons for that too. Literally I could give you like 7 reasons off the top of my head right now, and they'd all be equally debilitating and would take too much for me to overcome.

I can't explain it properly, I'm just too far gone. I haven't met anyone as fucked up as me, and yet outwardly I seem relatively normal. Hell, my parents know me better than anyone and yet they still think I'm just normal but just spending too much time at home on my PC, they think that when I get a job I'll just be entirely normal, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm glad they think that though, don't want to stress them and hurt them more than I have already. Actually, me being this mentally screwed is weird since I've had such loving and good parents and they provided me with everything I've ever needed.
How old are you

It's because you are dead inside just like me too. I don't fancy doing anything. But we can't last in this state forever. You must get out of it one way or another no matter how you gotta find a way out.

All of my searches on nhentai are BBM, Loli, NTR, Raqe, Niece, Incest, Blackmail, Mindbreak, Mind control, fundoshi. Various mixing of above tags too.
Mine are Ra[redacted], Group, Double penetration, Defilment, Chikan (molest), Lolicon

Try reading, for the last five years I did nothing but read, 16-20 hour days pure reading. I love them more than anything else in this world. I know it’s hard for the newbies, but if you can put in a little bit of effort and read the book I’m about to recommend you, I will give you so much to read and I will be right by your side for it, that it will literally overwhelm you.

This is not like the faggot level shit in western media. This is so much more than what mere western books can produce.
I said this in multiple posts but I actually did have a webnovel obsession like 2 or 3 years ago. Read so much I burned out, I read tens of thousands of chapter of various stuff. Even Warlock of the magus world, though at a certain point I reached the limit of non-MTLed chapters so I just spoiled myself for the rest of them and called it a day.

I actually did read 4 books in the last week or so, they kinda sucked but they were really easy to read.

It's because you are dead inside just like me too. I don't fancy doing anything. But we can't last in this state forever. You must get out of it one way or another no matter how you gotta find a way out.
I'll become a wageslave working for peanuts so the luxury of LDARing will be just a distant and happy dream. It'll just be worse for me, I'd rather rot than wageslave.
Your parents are retarded like mine (more retarded though) for thinking you're normal. You are royally fucked in life and will never amount to anything more than NEETdom or a low wage worker. Unless you had decent grades in HS then maybe you can go to college and study CS like I did at your age after NEET rotting. But I still have to spend all my energy on pretending to be less autistic and on performing equally to non-subhumans so I dont enjoy life anymore than you do
I'm in my mid 20s, I'm not going back to uni no matter what. My degrees are useless but even so I've spent 7 years in uni (dropped out after 2 and had to start over in a shittier uni in a shittier country than the first one). I'm SO fucking done with uni I can't put the sentiment into words. I'd rather burn myself alive than go to uni again.

And our parents are probably in denial idk.

Last edited:
Ohh yeah there's a safety mechanism for that one. Exhentai is where some of the more fucked up stuff is shown like snuff or vore I guess, so to access it you need to bypass some safety mechanisms.
yeah, suddenly I'm not interested in getting on that site, I'll stick to nhentai

My friend, I’ve never managed to get into exhentai, am I missing out on a lot of good loli father daughter bbm blackmail etc type stuff? Or if me nhentai keeping me pretty good on the stuff?
Some how I made Cyan before you

It's always like semi important things too, things that should've been dealt with some time ago, but you sort of forgot or didn't want to do/confront.

Use to make lists of them as a teenager, kinda cringy to look back at them

Somone needs to grab you by the neck and shove psilocybin or LSD down your throat. You can't do it on your own since depression is so debillitating even breathing becomes manual labor