Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s almost impossible to get a girlfriend when you’re single.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
In order to get girls, you need a girlfriend. Ask all your normie friends and I’m sure they’ll confirm the existence of preselection. It’s a big reason why some of us are here. If you’ve gone years far without getting a girlfriend, it’s a huge problem because 1) You haven’t gained the priceless experience that having a girlfriend brings and 2)Girls will start wondering why they’ve never seen you with a girl and 3) Not having a girlfriend also makes you more reserved around girls since you have 0 experience, and being reserved or awkward around girls is a death sentence if you’re ugly/average, because it tells the girls you’re an unwanted subhuman who isn’t used to interacting with girls.

Basically if you can’t get that first domino to fall before you’re too old, you’re fucked. All my normie acquaintances have also confirmed that girls didn’t look for them until they fell into a relationship. I don’t know about you guys, but if I ever ascend I’ll make sure to clap the cheeks of any girl that propositions me, to make up for all my years of being alone.

Yeah, like these two
The one on the left will obviously get more girls because he's been preselected and isn't awkward around girls

Russian kid

soyland wont even let u practice either, especially in school years
Completely this. In the school years you get mentally broken by girls when you dare to approach them, teenage girls are literally the most vile femoids and they are so bold in their open contempt of every (below) average male too. Even if you managed to looksmaxx out of Incel Territority afterwards (for example if you were a fatcel back then) the emotional scars and also the inexperience that is deemed as a red flag by women would remain as a debilitating factor for your mental health and success later in life, basically you get effectively neutred by them (not on a physical level, but rather on a mental level).

And even when you manage to ascend somehow you were still robbed of your only carefree and unrestricted time in life. But when you talk about your lonely/shitty teenage years and tell them how much of a toll on your psyche the bullying/exclusion in these essential years for development was/is for you you are accused of the worst things by cucks/normalfags.

The applies to everyone below chad. Foids wont even be friends with us because of our ugly looks, getting a relationship is out of the question.

The applies to everyone below chad. Foids wont even be friends with us because of our ugly looks, getting a relationship is out of the question.
Foids will see past your looks if it means that they’ll get some kind of financial benefit out of you. I dont mean betabux, i mean foids gaining orbiters

It's impossible to get a girlfriend when you're not attractive.

/thread

You’re retarded if you believe that. There are ugly guys that cheat after ascension.
I'm gonna treat you like a normie and dismiss you entirely.

Feel free to keep trying to convince me to see it your way though. I'll just stick to the truth. :p

why even try, giving up is completely reasonable when youve failed for this many years

It's impossible to get a sincerely desiring you girlfriend when you're not attractive*

Betabuxx is possible with bad appearance. We need to specify, if we don't want normies to show us photos of ugly cucks with wives and make fun of blackpill.
Taking the black pill and still advocating for betabuxxing is like deliberately walking into a death trap. Why would you do this knowing what awaits?

Betabuxxing isn't worth it, but do you.

It’s nearly impossible to get a gf without a social life. That’s what we are missing. Ugly men get gf’s through social circle maxxing

I'm at the point where I don't even give a shit.

It’s nearly impossible to get a gf without a social life. That’s what we are missing. Ugly men get gf’s through social circle maxxing
Two thirds of couples now meet online or at bars, so that strategy is failing fast. Some users here even have friends, but it's still over
Stanford graph

Two thirds of couples now meet online or at bars, so that strategy is failing fast. Some users here even have friends, but it's still over
View attachment 400295
Lol no You don’t get it. They meet each other online through their friends. It still has to do with them having social circles.

Lol no You don’t get it. They meet each other online through their friends. It still has to do with them having social circles.
Researcher says friends were more involved for online in 2009, not so much in 2019:

"In 2009, when I last researched how people find their significant others, most people were still using a friend as an intermediary to meet their partners. Back then, if people used online websites, they still turned to friends for help setting up their profile page. Friends also helped screen potential romantic interests."

And in the full paper, you'd see that (for online meetups) "mediated by friend" only happened 11.2% of the time even in 2009. Fell to 3.7% in 2019.

Researcher also explicitly says that the role of friends is being displaced:

"I was surprised at how much online dating has displaced the help of friends in meeting a romantic partner. Our previous thinking was that the role of friends in dating would never be displaced. But it seems like online dating is displacing it."

Hell, the name of the paper is even "Disintermediating your friends: How online dating in the United States displaces other ways of meeting"

You’re retarded if you believe that. There are ugly guys that cheat after ascension.
There are more ugly guys who never get a gf though. Like myself. I’ve never gotten a gf
If your truecel none of this shit matters in the first place. I’ve been basically everywhere there is to be online and have not gotten a gf or anything like that unless I just never showed my face.
They should change this places to normies.co

Last edited:
Those gfs dont fuck them though lol

Gicacope. It's all about the jawline.

You need to be beautiful.
If you are not beautiful, you need to have a lot of social circles and friends. When I say a lot, there shouldn't be any Thursday, Friday or Saturday when you're alone at home.

It's actually possible for neurotypical normies to have a girlfriend. There is a minority of girls [who are interested in looks of course in first place] but also are interested in charisma & big dick energy and can let their chances to 5-5.5/10 guys. Something that's really hard to get for normies, except if they were GL in their highschool years.

Last edited:
True.
Also, doesn't matter how you look if a girl is with a guy she might look at you. If you are with a girl she would definitely look at you. But that's all just look at you.
If she is all alone she will not look at you. She will turn her head and avoid eye contact. Maybe because she doesn't feel protected or whatever.

Work: during times of recession and not many jobs around; if you're employed, it's easier to find another job.
If your looking for your first joy or another job after being laid off, it's very difficult to get hired. The longer you go jobless the more difficult it gets to find a job. Same thing goes for dating. I just don't know why but that's how it is.

That chart makes perfect sense. The meeting through work should be lower with all the metoo movement and stuff. The thru school and college I thought would be higher.
Oh well, not my problem anymore.