Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's almost that time of the year.....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
What time is that? ER Day of course! Oh man, was THAT an event! I remember first hearing about it, and I sort of instinctively knew it was well, someone with his issues. I wasn't able to fully dive more into it and watch the videos as I was doing something else at the time, but when I saw the full story, and his videos and manifestations, wow could I relate. Wow did I/I do feel the same frustrations and relate to them. Like I have felt that way a long time.

I wish he hadn't done what he did cause he was so fucking delusional it was hilarious! Seriously! Watch his videos and I read some of his manifesto, and he gets so obsessively upset over not getting the birthday cake slice, and early childhood, and the thinking he was destined to win the lottery! That shit is fucking hilarious to me! Like I wished he had lived to make more videos and spout off this shit. Obviously he had some real problems, and let's be honest:

-If one of these California slut bag whores had put the fucking phone down and just sucked his dick a few hours, he'd have mellowed out.
-He was a product of his environment. He was raised kind of rich and spoiled, was among rich and spoiled types, and felt he was told he cannot be as good as them. His family clearly did not know how to handle him or help them, as they, esp. his dad, sounded clueless as fuck. Apparently his mother or stepmother abused him?

-He was broadcasting his vids for all too see, detailing his plans then and there, but no one could be bothered to do anything cause they were all so self absorbed. No sympathy for them.

bro u didnt even post the date lol

ElliotRodger 580 1

I remember being a freshman in college when it happened and reading My Twisted World within a few days. I had heard about it from Reddit's FA. That's when my eyes were opened about being an incel. I don't necessarily endorse what he did, but I'm glad he opened so many peoples' eyes.

I remember being a freshman in college when it happened and reading My Twisted World within a few days. I had heard about it from Reddit's FA. That's when my eyes were opened about being an incel. I don't necessarily endorse what he did, but I'm glad he opened so many peoples' eyes.
Where just got more redpills, and that cause most likely the redpill rage phase where we loose drive get depressed watever bc we unterstand the redpill and need to accept the harsh thruth

In thjs life your either a rich fuck and a chade the one “who got it all“
Just a richfuck
A chad who fucks around and end end with low iq rich stacy
A chad who fucks around and ends betabux/wageslave
Normalfagd who thinks they will get it and end betabux/wageslave but still fuck around here and there
Outcast fags / incels / mentals who get either of those and wageslave later down the line trying to ascend but accept red and blackpill
Ooutcast fags / incrls / mentals who neet have the black and redpill and chill for life

Do yoz want to be wagebux
Or do you want to be “free“

Normalfags dont see behind the wagebux they aint get rich either does chad, richs are born, lottery is mostly an agenda and just a taxbux for the dumbest of dumbs

The only way to life a good one is be chad in either L or M
Or your a coc in the machine

Last edited:
The strength about ER was his ability to write a 140 page manifesto and carry out his plan, all knowing he'd die in the process.
That takes real fight.

Great philosophy and planning, poor execution.
Still worthy of being my sig tho, he was a true prophet of his time.

I feel the same way. Endorse no but I think we can understand. How do I say this? While we are responsible for our actions, although if you buy the "everyone's a victim shit", started by the left mostly and misguided psychologists, environment plays a role in all that, one of those darker not talked about things is that these things happen due to unfullfilled sexual desires. Granted there could be other reasons, they have done studies where spree killers and serial rapists have expressed that as the reason. Horny enough to kill basically. They don't want to talk about it cause they'd rather not deal with it yet know it's a problem. Maybe if someone had just sucked their dick and all that for a while, they'd have calmed the fuck down a bit. This was said after Sodini, remember him? Why don't we have a Sodini day? I think cause he wasn't as much an internet celeb. And yet like ER, he had a lengthy, detailed blog detailing alot of the same frustrations as ER. And like, I remember when that happened and was like "Why didn't anyone read this and try to do something?" Again, I really think it's that people are so fucking self absorbed today that they really do not or cannot recognize a potential bad thing like that. Do I sound crazy? Am I making sense? I mean, with all this activity on social media and "connection" and all this other fucking bullshit, how the fuck can you not recognize this shit? Are we really that fucking dense?

I don't think ER opened peoples eyes. Most people or "normies" thought he was just another nut. Those who are or were more traversed in the online media world saw this as an inevitable outcome of these varied online independent communities where these trends start for better or worse. I remember when ER happened all the feminazi cunt rags and lefty soy boy sop fop sensitive faggot good male feminist fuck types were like "I told you so." Keep in mind, at the time, there was still this disconnect between online media and it's users and regular tradtional mainstream media. Basically they didn't realize or flat out ignored the effect and influence this was having. I really don't think until the Trump campaign and the aftermath is what finally took people to take their heads out of their own ass and realize what the fuck was going on all this time. That's what gets me, regardless of what you believe in or agree with, anyone could have gone and read this and gotten a sense of what was happening. They refused too and thought things would just magically happen. I mean fuck, today alone and this is just one example, I read two op ed pieces in the New York Times which are a few of many examples of people saying what I've been saying for a good 3 years now. Where's my fucking pulitzer or awards recognition?

I don't think until Minassian went Minassian that people started to get a sense of the incel problem and the more innerworkings if the online media aspects.

The month of May should be made a holy month for incels, similar to Ramadan.

The month of May should be made a holy month for incels, similar to Ramadan.

April and May, St.Minassian Day would be like Easter, St.Elliot day would be like a mix of cinco de mayo and memorial day, as it happened on MD weekend.

I don't think he was delusional about most of the stuff he said. A lot of that stuff was him trying to sound cool

You guys are beta cucks ER did nothing wrong.

Anyone else remember tracking down and reading his manifesto, after the event but before it had been widely published, and being disappointed towards the end when you realized he never got to carry out his Day of Retribution to the fullest as he had envisioned it?

I don't think he was delusional about most of the stuff he said. A lot of that stuff was him trying to sound cool

I think he was a bit. The lottery thing?

I think he was a bit. The lottery thing?
his whole superiority and self-importance bravado thing looks like a kid very obviously showing off to me. I hate when people try to pick apart the stuff he says like no shit it doesn't make sense he wasn't even trying to.

Remember to wish happy ER Day to all your friends and family.

his whole superiority and self-importance bravado thing looks like a kid very obviously showing off to me. I hate when people try to pick apart the stuff he says like no shit it doesn't make sense he wasn't even trying to.

Well yeah, but the added stuff like the lottery and descended from royalty thing are it's own parts.

My Twisted World: The Audio Book, for those who haven't seen it yet. Pretty good voice work, imho.

My Twisted World: The Audio Book, for those who haven't seen it yet. Pretty good voice work, imho.

SEE??!?!?!?!?!?!!? THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
MMMMM!!!! VANILLA LATTE!!!!!!!!

Here's the fucked up thing that relates to ER, well, maybe that didn't word it's self right, let me try and make sense, see, I have seen and dealt with people who have the same sort of attitude and entitlement problems as him, the same grandiose sense of I'm so great, I deserve this, and like, no one ever fucking says anything to THOSE types of people, no one ever tells THEM to shut the fuck up and stop acting like a spoiled fucking child and wouldn't DARE to say "If you don't calm down and shut the fuck up for 5 seconds and not realize the goddamned world doesn't revolve around your ungrateful ass all cause you're too stupid or (((spoiled))) yeah, to pay the fuck attention to some simple fucking instructions and find shit on your own like an actual fucking adult, I'm going to slap you fucking silly until you are bruised in the face". How come no one ever says that to them? It's always rich types or (((rich types))) who think they can walk all over you, and then they get surprised when someone stands up to them? And you/they're surprised when you have ERs and the like? Like I said, he is a product of his environment.

Last edited:
He checked his okcupid the day he did it too if a whore had talked to him he wouldn't have done it