Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's always a pleasure to see single mothers struggle

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Three of my neighbors are single moms and one of them is the mother of another single mom. They live together. They're always begging my landlord for extensions with their rents. Couple of days ago I was coming home from work and I saw one of them crying in the hallway of my floor, her sister was comforting her. I can only imagine the nightmare it must be to take care of two little bastards who disrespect her constantly. Fuck her. No sympathy for her ass. I enjoy seeing her suffer. Sometimes life is beautiful. :feelsEhh:

Its the small things that still manage to spark a glimpse of joy.

I love seeing single mothers eat shit. I feel very sorry for the kid, but the mother is in immense pain and misery so it might be a worthy trade-off.

feel bad for the kids, (only if they have incel genes)

I love seeing single mothers eat shit. I feel very sorry for the kid, but the mother is in immense pain and misery so it might be a worthy trade-off.
Hardly, in America they get insane welfarebuxx. This isn’t just a Republicope either, In the neighborhood I grew up in we had entire households built off of single mother welfaremaxxing.

What country are you from, OP?

This is what happens when they get thirsty for Chad's cock

based tbh. there are probably some single mothers around my area but I can't be certain, as I never pay attention

I live in Barcelona, we are not as rich as America so you still see a lot of single moms especially north Africans and Rumanians
I see. I used to think this single mom is mostly Anglo countries' problem.

its a burden of their own making, failed to use contraception, failed to think long term about having childre, failed to choose a mate who will stick around.

the amount of single mothers in the UK is testament to foids not thinking critiically

Their fault for conceiving with a fuckboy chad or thug

I don't understand why people have children if they cannot afford to sustain them.

Single moms deserve suffering tbh. Fucking whores

Tell her you will give her money ıf she sucks your dick and says ''I am a whore just like everyother women'' on camera (İn DarkRP Gmod)

Screen Shot 2020 02 22 at 45940 PM

I know the son of one of my dad's friends. He is a 8.5/10 chad, white, tall, nice jaw and hairdensity, and take cares of his appareance. Now in his 26yo is still jobless, studyless and just get carried party to party by friends. And of course, he impregnated 2 girls and he doesn't visit them or even pay alimony, but his fucking dad does.

Those girls's personality detectors need some little help, it seems.

brutally cuckolded. you feel sorry for chad's bastard :feelsUgh:

suffering is not enough. this trash gets to reproduce and we collectively pay for her chadspawn. single mothers must starve to death :feelsYall:
I don't understand why people have children if they cannot afford to sustain them.
because chad wanted to fuck

Thanks to the government and simps and soy boys they aren't suffering nearly enough. But those that do I relish every second of it.

Three of my neighbors are single moms and one of them is the mother of another single mom. They live together. They're always begging my landlord for extensions with their rents. Couple of days ago I was coming home from work and I saw one of them crying in the hallway of my floor, her sister was comforting her. I can only imagine the nightmare it must be to take care of two little bastards who disrespect her constantly. Fuck her. No sympathy for her ass. I enjoy seeing her suffer. Sometimes life is beautiful. :feelsEhh:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

the amount of single mothers in the UK is testament to foids not thinking critiically
The mere implication that foids can think critically :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

It's weird but for some reason I seem to have absolutely no sympathy for whores who have unprotected sex with Chad and let him ejaculate inside them while they're ovulating and then carry his baby to term and then beg other men to pay for the child.