Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's always men who has long, loser, useless time-killing hobbies videos. Foids "hobbies" are thing that enhance their looks/ego.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Foids are usually too busy taking chad dick, going to bars or social events, taking selfies for their army of simp on Instagram or being e-whores on onlyfans.

The average foid has more interesting shit go on in one day than the average man has in his entire life

Every time I see a video relating to LEGO it inspires me to try and build a huge battlefield MOC. ( I've already made a very small Iwo Jima bunker MOC ) But I do not know where to buy the needed parts, it will most likely take some time to slowly acquire everything needed.

Hobbies are for incels

I have no room for a lego town :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Men need to cope, foids want to attract chads

I've asked many women when out and about trying to make conversation, so what did you get up to on the weekend.. 'watching tv.'

Oh do you have any hobbies.. 'nope, just working, and watching tv and eating'.

TV basically finished off women.

I've asked many women when out and about trying to make conversation, so what did you get up to on the weekend.. 'watching tv.'

Yet you are supposed to have an interesting job, go surfing and base jumping on weekends and yet somehow have something to say about politics, literature, history, etc.

Hobbies are for incels
Men need to cope, foids want to attract chads
x24

They watch chad all day to dream about chad all night to fuck chad the next day.

I JUST WANT SOME PUSSY RIGHT NOW. DOORDASH SOME PUSSY

Their hobbies are sucking dick... That's it.

Normies dont have hobbies because they dont really care about anything. They just smoke weed and watch netflix. Thats what they will do until they die

I'm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 23
NoOoOoO you can't say something logical like this! You need to believe in my soy make believe empty words and promises that sound good and doesn't apply irl! :feels::feels::feels::feels: