Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's always "what happens now" now "what lead to it" (fuck off, IT)

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
If you see a bunch of crazy things that incels like to do, is because we've been traumatized to some point. It's not like OOOH WE BECAME INCELS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO, you fucking lunatics. We've been like this because something bad happened in our past. Same with MGTOWers too, it's not like wow so fun and edgy to hate women, you retards.

I am tired seeing normies trying to help us, while in fact they practice "Ad hominem" and put us down for nothing. And they'll mirror our actions and say "oh but incels do that too." Fuck off, you start this shit up, you'll eat it. We're not responsible for your behavior and that's why you're the fucking scumbags. Yeah, I practice ad hominem too, like you do when you call us names.

You only care about what is in the present, while ignoring what lead to all the shit that we try to vent about.

Last edited:
Welcome to blueceldom

If you see a bunch of crazy things that incels like to do, is because we've been traumatized to some point. It's not like OOOH WE BECAME INCELS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO, you fucking lunatics. We've been like this because something bad happened in our past. Same with MGTOWers too, it's not like wow so fun and edgy to hate women, you retards.

I am tired seeing normies trying to help us, while in fact they practice "Ad hominem" and put us down for nothing. And they'll mirror our actions and say "oh but incels do that too." Fuck off, you start this shit up, you'll eat it. We're not responsible for your behavior and that's why you're the fucking scumbags. Yeah, I practice ad hominem too, like you do when you call us names.

You only care about what is in the present, while ignoring what lead to all the shit that we try to vent about.
who the fuck rly cares about IT though? And what normie trys to help you? No one gives a shit about you irl

what happens to incels is that we are born with subhuman genetics

It's all your fault according to IT.

More IT Gaslighting....stupid cucks all they spew is lies and deceit