Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's amazing how 99% of the world still remains bluepilled as hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Even with all the new movements spring up like alt right, redpill etc , the vast majority of people are still cucked when it comes to foids.

Jfl if you think the blackpill will seriously spread. If anyone took it seriously, something would have been done long ago. But it's actually the opposite. Femoids are gaining more power than ever and men are becoming more cucked.

Jfl if you think the blackpill will seriously spread. If anyone took it seriously, something would have been done long ago. But it's actually the opposite. Femoids are gaining more power than ever and men are becoming more cucked.

We need to forcefully shove the blackpill up their asses

People are more blackpilled than you think, it's just that nobody really cares.

Like, if you could give everyone truth serum, they'd all admit they care about looks more than anything else when it comes to relationships, sex, business, etc.

But they're never going to admit that because society rewards them a lot more if they just virtue signal and play dumb.

If you even talk about this shit around normies you get off light if people just think you're weird and won't ever talk to you again. Most normies will call the fucking authorities in your school or the police on you. If you think I am kidding, try it.

People are more blackpilled than you think, it's just that nobody really cares.

Like, if you could give everyone truth serum, they'd all admit they care about looks more than anything else when it comes to relationships, sex, business, etc.

But they're never going to admit that because society rewards them a lot more if they just virtue signal and play dumb.

The blackpill is more than looks.

People think women are opressed when its actually the opposite, men are oppressed. That's much more important part of the blackpill

It's even worse. I see many normies agree with the general premise of blackpill (that looks are the most important), whether it comes to sex or work or anything else. However, they think it is a good thing that females can choose only the very best men and have no intentions of fighting back. These cucks would rather sacrifice themselves in the name of their bluepilled values than force women back to the kitchen, where they belong.
That's the real problem, they don't want to resist (((neoliberalism))), they accept it and bow down to their masters.

People think women are opressed when its actually the opposite, men are oppressed. That's much more important part of the blackpill

That's true

I think a lot of normies are blackpilled they just are afraid to admit it. And while I think it will take awhile I do see more guys online and in real life speaking about black pill ideas. Even some will hit the front page of reddit once and awhile.

These are separate issues in my mind:

The Blackpill = Looks are everything in life

Misandry = Men are oppressed

Many are blackpilled in private. The issue is that there is no alternative system. We can't go back to the era of traditional roles because the damage is so great that it would take several generations to undo. Technology is also partially to blame for our inceldom, and in order to rectify this, we would need to go back to 1940s era or prior technology, which is a non-starter. So we are stuck in a hole until tech can finally bridge the gap. We just happened to be born before tech copes were better than actual women but after tech liberated women.

Many are blackpilled in private. The issue is that there is no alternative system. We can't go back to the era of traditional roles because the damage is so great that it would take several generations to undo. Technology is also partially to blame for our inceldom, and in order to rectify this, we would need to go back to 1940s era or prior technology, which is a non-starter. So we are stuck in a hole until tech can finally bridge the gap. We just happened to be born before tech copes were better than actual women but after tech liberated women.
This guy gets it.

I agree with everything you just said except one thing. I think high quality silicone love dolls in the $6k plus range might be better than actual women because real women have no real interests or personalities. All they do is copy and parrot shit and talk with annoying high pitched voices and screaming and spend money. If you buy the doll not only is she quiet but the money has already been spent. A wife is a permanent cash hole.

Even with all the new movements spring up like alt right, redpill etc , the vast majority of people are still cucked when it comes to foids.

Gddamn npcs, that’s the problem

I agree with everything you just said except one thing. I think high quality silicone love dolls in the $6k plus range might be better than actual women because real women have no real interests or personalities. All they do is copy and parrot shit and talk with annoying high pitched voices and screaming and spend money. If you buy the doll not only is she quiet but the money has already been spent. A wife is a permanent cash hole.
They certainly look better than actual women. But as far as filling all their roles, they still fall short. Still, I'd recommend every incel get one.

bluepill is sadly still prevailing

Yes, its a fucking mystery how people dont find out

I feel like people were more blackpilled both pre and early-middle-modernity. Look at history and opinions of all the high IQs they all write about women like incels do today. Maybe the average person wasn't like that, but the high IQs seem to be.

If you put all those high IQs from 1700s to 1900s they'd all be fired and ostracized today for hate speech and trash talking women.

I feel like people were more blackpilled before pre and early-modernity.

because you'd die from a common infection and there was no decent medical technology

hard to deny how shitty life is when 3 out of your 4 siblings died from nature being hard as fuck

Ever since social media hypergamy has gotten worse. It's only a matter of time before even the normies realize they're only getting Chad's scraps and it's not worth the effort. Society is fucking over all men, not just incels, so the blackpill is bound to spread.

It's incredibly frustrating arguing with one of these clowns.. Even if you present evidence they call it lies.. you can lead a horse to water man....

I think with a lot of these people they wont believe how some truths are unless they are personally experiencing it. Until then they will keep denying, I think deep down some of them know theres truth to it but they don't want to believe it... and shroud themselves in some kind of security blanket of willful ignorance

This basically. Spreading the blackpill is social suicide and will just get you censored by cucks anywway so why bother.

It's even worse. I see many normies agree with the general premise of blackpill (that looks are the most important), whether it comes to sex or work or anything else. However, they think it is a good thing that females can choose only the very best men and have no intentions of fighting back. These cucks would rather sacrifice themselves in the name of their bluepilled values than force women back to the kitchen, where they belong.
That's the real problem, they don't want to resist (((neoliberalism))), they accept it and bow down to their masters.
It's even worse than this.
These blue pill simps are fucking deluded, they grossly overate their own smv, so they think they are near chad. So that the neo liberal system with its bohemian degenerate "freedoms" actually benefits them. They retardedly believe that the system also gives them the freedom to "slay" in the same degenerate way chads do.
Remember the maxim never underestimate THE OTHER GUYS GREED, circa scarface movie.
They're all narcissistic, they all want to play chads game, but don't understand the games rigged so they won't can't ever get anywhere close, and are actually an unnecessary pawn in the game a piece of detritus.

Most people lack self awareness

Most people lack self awareness

Realising we live in a vaginarchy is part of the blackpill, Mgtow actually is pretty based when it comes to that, they’re just bluepilled on lookism.