Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's amazing how men can spend countless hours chatting with females online

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Stop being pretentious. We all know your real aim is to meet and fuck them.

Then what's the freakin point of chatting with them so long before asking them out? To know them better?

One thing text game was right which is the aim is always to arrange a meeting asap with that female you're talking to. Anything else is basically filler and a waste of time.

Imagine spending hours trying to woo some chick online. Then when you arrange a meeting it turns out she was never interested from the start. That's countless hours wasted that could of been spent wooing some other chick or better yet actually using it for productive tasks!

You know why chads are chads? Because they spend minimum time doing this online chat shit. Maybe 5 minutes used and a meeting is set up. That's all it takes!

Last edited:
120 seconds of chad=120,000 hours of virgin(even then it is not sure he will get her)

It's amazing how foid gamers are given so much deference in many gaming communities.

Whenever I find myself talking to someone online and that someone turns out to be foid, I ask myself whether I would treat that person any differently if she wasn't a foid. The last thing I want to happen to me is to turn into a simp.

Because you are a beta simp with no confidence in your looks to ask girl asap to meet .
Tbh foids are too low IQ to have a genuine conversation with . Without being judged or even make fun off .