Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's because we're 100% right.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
The lengths that they (Reddit, for example) go through to suppress the black pill is nothing short of astounding. It makes you wonder just why it is they go to such lengths in the first place.

The reason is simple: we're right. We're right and it makes them look bad.

The black pill is an ugly reflection of themselves and they hate what they see. They hate the fact that looks matter before all else, they hate the fact that there are men out there that will never meet women for this reason, and this reason alone.

They hate the fact that looks matter above all else.

They hate the truth and will try their damndest to suppress it by any means. It's not just reddit, though, all of so(Y)ciety is like this.

We're 100% right, and they hate it. Looks matter.

You're projecting your capability for self-awareness onto them. In actuality what they hate is YOU.

Women all constantly carry a simmering resentment for low value males just for existing, and their willing cuckold whiteknights just imitate them and carry out their intentions without understanding anything.

Reddit loves science, except when goes against their beliefs, then their anecdotes (teehehehe i know a guy xD) have more value than anything.

Amen brother

They are gaslighting telling that we live in a beautiful world, very few know that how shit is our society is.

The black pill is true but there are many edgy faggots who sabotage incels with violent and pedo content.

Reddit loves science, except when goes against their beliefs, then their anecdotes (teehehehe i know a guy xD) have more value than anything.

Yeah legit. It's so crazy. Look at how ALL blackpilled subreddits/groups get banned. It's solely because we tell the truth about foids. It is fucking astonishing, you're right. We don't even have to be saying anything wrong, it's just like "wrongthink detected: issuing ban".

If every man was truly blackpilled then the world would collapse. If you know that no foid will every find you sexually attractive (or value you for yourself rather than what you provide) then you're going to live only for yourself (which is a good thing, but bad for soyciety).

The truth is uncomfortable and inconvenient to them, they'd rather hear a comfortable lie then a uncomfortable truth.

Yeah legit. It's so crazy. Look at how ALL blackpilled subreddits/groups get banned. It's solely because we tell the truth about foids. It is fucking astonishing, you're right. We don't even have to be saying anything wrong, it's just like "wrongthink detected: issuing ban".

If every man was truly blackpilled then the world would collapse. If you know that no foid will every find you sexually attractive (or value you for yourself rather than what you provide) then you're going to live only for yourself (which is a good thing, but bad for soyciety).
Their entire fraud would collapse as a large portion of men would just withdraw from society.

This. Ever since I became blackpilled now I only want to live with my parents. What's the point of being indepedent if women won't have sex with you? What's the point of doing anything?

This. Ever since I became blackpilled now I only want to live with my parents.
Not so implausible conspiracy theory: Banks have an interest in suppressing the blackpill as schmucks won't move out to the city or wherever and get into debt if they do not subscribe to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. version of life

friends-cast-today-tease-160218_39993e34cb60c30b007ca2db35a33fac.jpg

Not so implausible conspiracy theory: Banks have an interest in suppressing the blackpill as schmucks won't move out to the city or wherever and get into debt if they do not subscribe to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. version of life

friends-cast-today-tease-160218_39993e34cb60c30b007ca2db35a33fac.jpg
Yep. What's the point of moving out if you're a fucking Incel. And clothes don't matter, it's based on height and looks. So you might aswell just wear a t-shirt and basic cheap clothes everyday.

Yep. What's the point of moving out if you're a fucking Incel. And clothes don't matter, it's based on height and looks. So you might aswell just wear a t-shirt and basic cheap clothes everyday.
I wear the same clothes for the entire week, even before the lockdown started when I used to physically go to university, if you shower everyday and use deodorant, the clothes do not stink one bit. It is quite astounding how much of the economy is based on the assumption that people will keep buying useless shit.

they just need cucks to keep the system running :feelscomfy:

The lengths that they (Reddit, for example) go through to suppress the black pill is nothing short of astounding. It makes you wonder just why it is they go to such lengths in the first place.

The black pill is an ugly reflection of themselves and they hate what they see. They hate the fact that looks matter before all else, they hate the fact that there are men out there that will never meet women for this reason, and this reason alone.

They hate the truth and will try their damndest to suppress it by any means. It's not just reddit, though, all of so(Y)ciety is like this.

You're actually correct, yeah -- fortunately "blackpillscience" sub is still up, but it's smaller/nobody seems to use it too much sadly, but if you look at the research/studies/data we have (such as the list of compiled studies over on the blackpillscience article of the incels.wiki) incels are broadly correct about women, but no no no, we can't have that -- we can't possibly have it known widely that women are *(gasp)* advantaged VS non-Chad men!

Good point about it making them look bad, that's exactly why -- they like the way things are now because it benefits and favors them.
Ding, ding -- nailed it mate

If the Soys get a whiff of what the truth is like, they'd either revolt or mass suicide.

The black pill is true but there are many edgy faggots who sabotage incels with violent and pedo content.
True, but it's silly that a small minority of the userbase in their retarded minds represents "all of the group" -- they just want any reason to hate low status ugly men. We'll never get those numbers down to zero and they'll always just reference ER or some such then say that's representative of the whole group, using that to dismiss everything else (which is irrational obviously).

Solid observation -- you're correct, all the blackpilled subs get banned eventually -- meanwhile misandrist cesspools like 2xchrome and femaledatingstrategy stay up because society/these corps/women are biased hypocrites that want censorship for their critics while having their irrational bigoted way themselves.

Lurkers will think to themselves here that I must have no self awareness to say something like that but the difference is that we're actually correct and have valid complaints and criticisms while they don't.

Last edited:
This. Ever since I became blackpilled now I only want to live with my parents. What's the point of being indepedent if women won't have sex with you? What's the point of doing anything?
What's the point indeed -- I'd quit my job in a heartbeat if it meant I wouldn't be homeless.

What's the point indeed -- I'd quit my job in a heartbeat if it meant I wouldn't be homeless.
Yeah, having a job is pointless. No one actually wants to work anyways we just have to survive.[Water] The only reason why I would have a job is so I can have my basic needs met, and for copes.

Neeting is based and cucked at the same time because yes you aren't working, but you don't have money for copes like gaming PC, vidya, and fastfood.

After being blackpilled, I'm not spending money on anything unless its for copes.

Yeah, having a job is pointless. No one actually wants to work anyways we just have to survive.[Water] The only reason why I would have a job is so I can have my basic needs met, and for copes.

Neeting is based and cucked at the same time because yes you aren't working, but you don't have money for copes like gaming PC, vidya, and fastfood.

After being blackpilled, I'm not spending money on anything unless its for copes.
Let Them.....they'll continue to deny objective reality...soon the walls will come closing around them

They hated Jesus because He told them the truth.

True, but it's silly that a small minority of the userbase in their retarded minds represents "all of the group" -- they just want any reason to hate low status ugly men. We'll never get those numbers down to zero and they'll always just reference ER or some such then say that's representative of the whole group, using that to dismiss everything else (which is irrational obviously).

Solid observation -- you're correct, all the blackpilled subs get banned eventually -- meanwhile misandrist cesspools like 2xchrome and femaledatingstrategy stay up because society/these corps/women are biased hypocrites that want censorship for their critics while having their irrational bigoted way themselves.

Lurkers will think to themselves here that I must have no self awareness to say something like that but the difference is that we're actually correct and have valid complaints and criticisms while they don't.