Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's been 30 years since Marc Lepine killed 14 foids

• Thread starter DeathtoallChads
  • Start date
DeathtoallChads

DeathtoallChads

Aspergers. Looking forward to the next Rebellion.
★★
RIP Saint Marc.
Marclepine

His face tells the whole story, over before it began.

Absolutely and unequivocally based, it's just too bad he didn't leave behind a whole manifesto.

More based than ER tbh
tfu on those viragos

am i the only one or does he look like blackops2cel

Dude mogged ER’s massacre

Requiescat in Pace

Yeah the geezer did have severe personality disorders, was definitely not NT and if alive today would be roaming this forum probably. Shame he couldnt have been blackpilled maybe he wouldve accepted it all and not committed such a fucked up crime.

Shame he couldnt have been blackpilled maybe he wouldve accepted it all and not committed such a fucked up crime.
Yes it was very tragic but let’s say we’re not condoning nor crying for the victims.

Also, I was going to post this thread today.
OP beat me to it.
Nonetheless happy St Marc day.

Marc is a true hero. He sacrificed himself to extinguish the foid takeover, god rest his soul :cryfeels:

Is there any actual analysis about this? or was it just explained in a retarded mythical mystical witchcraft kind of way, like "HE WAS JUST EVIL, PURE EVIL!" and nothing about his life at all was looked in and taken seriously?

He didn't kill the women because he wasn't getting laid
He did it because he thought feminism and women in the work place was preventing his ability to get a job or some shit

Anyway call me a cuck but I just find it difficult to celebrate the acts of mass murderers tbqh

A true hERo, still mogs me to Andromeda

He didn't kill the women because he wasn't getting laid
He did it because he thought feminism and women in the work place was preventing his ability to get a job or some shit

Anyway call me a cuck but I just find it difficult to celebrate the acts of mass murderers tbqh
He wasn't getting laid either.

They made a movie about him. They will never make a movie aboot me. RIP Canadacel
It's called Polytechnique

A blessed hero that kiled 10 whores RIP

It's over whether you want to take othER's lives or not. This world is absolute shit. especially after you turn 18. Chad has had his dick drained roughly 1000 times by then. His dad or one of his frat bros has a job lined up right after he bullshits and parties through college. Die chad

What a low inhib BEAST

His face tells the whole story, over before it began.
RIP all incels and frustrated males. Hope to join you soon

Full movie. Must watch for incels

Last edited:
I've seen his pic,always wondered who he was.