Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting its been a good time

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
first on reddit and then almost 3 years on .co .

Its been a good time .

I know most of you will hate me ,
but thats okay .

I wish good luck to everyone of you .

290260 598993568dbf5af819824eddf4aacd3d

Bye mother fucker

Did you ascend?

13k posts lmao was the guy larping or did he just ascend?

So did he ascend?
If so then good for him.

Nigger ascended. If you ever claim to be incel and one day you ascend, fuck you. If you ascend you were never incel in the first place. It’s insulting to think that I give the benefit of the doubt to these people. He was probably on a dry spell to begin with anyway.. I mean his name is “Jack’s BROKEN HEART” come the fuck on.

Nigger ascended. If you ever claim to be incel and one day you ascend, fuck you. If you ascend you were never incel in the first place. It’s insulting to think that I give the benefit of the doubt to these people. He was probably on a dry spell to begin with anyway.. I mean his name is “Jack’s BROKEN HEART” come the fuck on.

Did OP ascend?

This is why I dont trust anyone with too many posts. Its not natural for an incel to try to social statusmaxx everywhere they go, that's a fakecel trait

@IAmNOTjacksheart

Why so much negativity? He ascended. Good for him.
I wish you the best OP

He already got kicked for being a larp

I guess he wanted to comeback and larp somemore

He already got kicked for being a larp

I guess he wanted to comeback and larp somemore
brutal if true

Blah blah blah

I’m a failed normfag so I belong here

Blah blah blah