Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its been almost 10 years since GTA 5 was announced, still no updates about GTA 6

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The first trailer dropped on November 2, 2011

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs

The first GTA 4 trailer dropped in 2008 (3 years difference between 4 and 5)

Its now been almost 10 years since the first GTA 5 announcement and there is no GTA 6 in sight

This is all because normies and women are sheep who buy microtransactions and shark cards, I suspect we wont be seeing gta 6 for another few years if not a full decade

This is all because normies and women are sheep who buy microtransactions and shark cards, I suspect we wont be seeing gta 6 for another few years if not a full decade
This right here.

Maybe the real GTA 6 will be the one we make in real life (in minecraft) along the way...

Rockstar milking gta 5 thru 3 gen.
Federal Reserve Print Money GIF by Bitcoin & Crypto Creative Marketing

They say the next gta will be 2023 or 2024

Online Gaming has been ruined by microtransactions, aimbot hackers and modders cheating fucks

The next gta game will be even worse.
Imagine the radio stations...
Besides the mediocre SFX, no sense of speed in cars due to the limit cap, and the overrated sandbox.

Unless VI is somewhat a faithful remake of VC, i´m betting is going to be trash comedy for the plebs just like V.

But hey!
At least, you can still play the previous games before V came out.
III, LCS, VC, VCS, San Andreas, IV + Expansions.
Those games are GTA for me, not some saints row crossover.

Last edited:
Most normie game ever.

I don't like gta anymore tbh (if you ask me to elab I'll reply with a "you wouldn't get it Joker scene" gif)

I didnt like gta v tbh

That’s because gta 5 online is a money maker. There was only a few years between vice city (or 3 whichever came first I forget) and 4. Now look at the time period between 5 and today. They will make a new game when the revenue stream from 5 tapers off

Put down the video games go outside and get some bitches

They don't give a fuck anymore cuz they can sell online version and old one to new consoles, same shit with TES

I enjoy running over foids on Vespucci beach as Trevor, it is therapeutic

Need gta 6 fast

Can't believe it's been 10 years ... seems like it was yesterday.