Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

Last edited:
Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.

Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.
Jfl

Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.

cuck if we let this happen

tenor.gif

We are in the endgame boys

Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit.
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.
cuck if we let this happen
It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.

Last edited:
No he doesn't. That's a gross misrepresentation of what he's saying.

It's only cucked if you give money to raise Chad's offspring.

Hopefully when polygamy becomes socially acceptable, normies will demand they don't pay for other people's reproductive behavior.
Cope, he calls us toxic and hateful to women. He just caters to the normies who had sex before but struggle to find a stable partner. I've listened to him enough to come to that conclusion. I'm just pointing out that he's the type of YouTuber to advocate for that ridiculous ''Just be a cuck bro :soy:'' mentality down the road.

:feelshaha:

They days of Alexanders are ovER

The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:

"progressives" lead us into a future of harems, castrated enuchs and endless wars

JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled

The proble
It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.

The future = PSL 8-10 men having multiple 3-10 women, 1-3 women having multiple 5-7 men, and 1-4 men staying incels :lul:
This
JFL at normies thinking women will choose to be in their harem, and not chad.
I fucking hope this happens so people will finally get blackpilled
jfl based. Also cucked tbh. But based none the less

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@SergeantIncel pin this post tbh

We are way past the point of no return now

Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.

Last edited:
I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over

@mental_out the meme 'incels in the x year' is becoming real, boyo.

Let it go on. Let them swell our ranks.

Our power grows greater by the hour boys. A post female society is the only solution.

The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!

I Spoke to a chad today I haven’t for a few years , he told me he is dating 2 girls and I immediately felt sick and wanted to rope . It’s so over

fucking brutal kinda makes me glad i dont have any friends so dont have to hear about their gfs

you stole my phrase

i coined alaxender grace being alexander cuck in a post

royalties now

A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.

This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?

A lot of this is because of widening wealth inequality. There just won't be that many betabuxxers to go around

Some of these polygamous dudes will be Chad Alphas of course, but some will be hyper betabuxxers. A well off man will be shamed if he isn't supporting more than one woman.
Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.

This has already been happening for a long while.
What did you think the term "sidechick/sidehoe" means?
High IQ. I have thought about this before but at least it was socially shamed and more so only a part of the black community (not exclusively), but soon it will be openly pushed and celebrated.

NO! The future of society is war! Chads heads rolling down the streets, foids being raped left and right, etc.. Better start preparing now!
Nice try, FBI.

Well, I'm not even in the sexual marketplace, and the world can go to shit since I won't have any offspring and I'd rather watch it all burn than lift a finger to do anything, so I'm gonna sit down, crack a beer, get me some cigarettes and watch the whole thing unfold. As long as capitalism doesn't crumble (and it won't because it became "too big to fail" in 2008), we will be doing alright, so get cozy and watch soyciety crumble, it's gonna be a blast.

Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?

the present

In all seriousness, monogamy is one of the few issues I would unrepentantly murder for. I hope most men feel the same way.

Aint nothing new, been predicted this

Tbh, it's going to become a common thing to betabuxx without actually receiving anything back.

By 2025 we ARE already going to have government and normies pressuring you to pay cuckold taxes and/or betabuxx whores that won't be giving anything back to you.
I've already accepted that I can't participate in the sexual marketplace a long time ago. If they start trying to come after my money we are going to have a serious problem. Hopefully there will be enough noncucks to stand up to that kind of shit.

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.

Why is a boomer listening to tame impala?

Also cope, it will not end society it will just become an even more dead walking corpse
Monogamy is the basis of any society that wants to last AKA a fair sharing of resources/relationships among all people of a society. Polygamy grants too much to very few people, leading to obvious collapse. How is this so hard to understand for normfags?
Sadly a cope.

Water is wet, fire is hot and my bald head disgusts foids. What’s new?

The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
High IQ observation

Why does he have a finnish graph? @FinnCel

Not surprised saw this shit coming from miles away