Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ITS BEGUN! THE FUTURE IS POLYGAMY!!!

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

Even red pilled faggots agree. We fucking called it.

Polygamy was always part of our culture. Remember the Mormons?
It will always be a minority of people that manage to do that.
By the way... It is hard enough to deal with women in your day to day life even when you don't get sleep with them.
Can you imagine having 2 or 3 of them around nagging you all the time?
Real life is not a harem anime unfortunately...

The future is Good looking chads with multiple good looking girls, and ugly girls with multiple cuck low value males.
Unironically this

cuck if we let this happen

tenor.gif
Sorry but it already happened

Why isn't this in must read??? Very good thread

I've already accepted that I can't participate in the sexual marketplace a long time ago. If they start trying to come after my money we are going to have a serious problem. Hopefully there will be enough noncucks to stand up to that kind of shit.
what money ? how ?

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

Even red pilled faggots agree. We fucking called it.

JFL cucks said it would never happen, however here we are. The end is past nigh, the credits on this society has already rolled. Hopefully very soon the post-game will begin and normies will finally realize that simping only proves to empower women. They are childish in the way that they become much too overconfident at the slightest provocation.

I hope we can see God's wrath falling upon the earth from heaven when we get raptured.

Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it
Agreed I'm not just gonna die without a good fight.

It's a necessary evil. Only this will wake up normies.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.
agree. everything has to collapse to be able to repress foids again

This isn't exactly new - Many intelligent people in the manosphere have said this trend was coming for nearly a decade. The way I look at it - polygamy was the norm in hunter gatherer and agrarian societies. Where as feudal and industrial society was monogamous. We're most definitely post industrial which would seem polygamous to me.

If it bothers you, try to remember that females who end up in Chad's harem would not have fucked you anyway.
That would be nice. The problem I see is normies are cowards and that's why they rather become trannies than wake up like you said

Women would rather be one of the many concubines in Chad's harem than being the only wife of a beta.

We already see this happening, by girls hoeing around.

And we also already see this happen, by Chads like status- and facemaxxed Leonardo di Caprio taking multiple girlfriends in their prime years (late teens and early twenties). The polygamy here is not multiple women at once, but the prime years of several women focused on one Chad, one by one.

Back in the day, people looked down on couples that cohabited without marrying, or who got divorced, and most men got exactly one girl in her prime in his life, and they could grow old together.

_______
We sure are Dancing to a (((FUNKY))) tune
-----------

No we don't. What do you want to do anyway ?

Let it happen. Accelerationism is the way to go.

View: https://youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

You guys always claim you want to see the world burn. So don't complain when it happens, because I'm telling you, the normalization of polygamy will tear society apart.

It's so true. Polyamory is just the new and acceptable category of polygamy where the long term commitment of marriage to multiple people isnt necessay. Chad can just continuously hook up with multiple foids, being in an "intimate" relationship with each, and just move on from each as he or one of them gets tired of it.

No commitment, faux intimacy, weakened social bonds, diminished social structure and stability....erosion of the foundation of it all.

Personally, I'll have a drink and watch it all fall down with a smile.

Agreed. I was gonna be an accelerationist but this shit is kinda scary. We must fight it
Accelerations is the only way out.

JFL Only Chads will have those harems, it has been that way since the first human existed :blackpill:

JFL Only Chads will have those harems, it has been that way since the first human existed :blackpill:
This.

Monogamy was the norm only for a very brief period of patriarchal human society, the relapse was pretty much inevitable.

Also lol @ the collapse and world will burn cope, lonely incels will die alone and powerless pretty much like they have always done throughout history.

The future is guys getting cucked, I'm shocked.

Alexander Cuck will probably end up doing a video on ''Why incels should accept cuckold relationships'' in the year 2025 since he embraces all this Marxist-Feminist bullshit. I plan on TeenMaxxing secretly if this truly is the future. I'll just keep under the radar while men accept either being single or cucked.

Why is a boomer listening to tame impala?

Also cope, it will not end society it will just become an even more dead walking corpse

Sadly a cope.
This is true, basically. Society will not end, people in the West simply don't have the will to revolt, and it's population is too old and only ageing. The Jan 6 "insurrection attempt" points to this.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
At future evolution of human will finish so everyone will be chad and stacies.

14:00 OMG, I hate this guy, he's saying basically to sub8 men to be a cuck, goddamit, what a piece of shit, goddamit.:kys:

Water is wet.

regress to chimpanzee society. One alpha will control all the women in a neighborhood size tribe. I cannot wait for the minds and will of men to finally snap. I cannot wait until society cannot do anything but implode on itself.

This has always been happening, it never changes.

This guy always has some shit take. Feminists from the 60s are responsible for this shit and wanted it to happen. They led the sexual revolution jfl if you think they would be shocked and disgusted at modern foids wearing close to nothing. "muh second wave feminism is good" cuck.

cuck if we let this happen

tenor.gif
Failed normies are bussy trying to shit on incels while above Chadlite hoard all the woman, fucking joke of retards.

Male collaboration can only happen in Internet and the jews know it, that's why censure and control is increasing

Cope, he calls us toxic and hateful to women. He just caters to the normies who had sex before but struggle to find a stable partner. I've listened to him enough to come to that conclusion. I'm just pointing out that he's the type of YouTuber to advocate for that ridiculous ''Just be a cuck bro :soy:'' mentality down the road.
I believe it, in the first 2 minutes of that original video, he already talks about feminists in the 50s as if they weren't as toxic, brain-damaged, and evil as they are today. Everyone who thinks that feminism has changed, or "gotten worse over time," or that "today's feminism" isn't the same as the "old-school feminism" is a cuck and a naive fool. This has always been feminism's game. Feminism has always, from the beginning, been a jewish psyop.

I have no interest.

Wise, the topic is kind of irrelevant to us
Sex-havers problems, indeed.

Maybe it's amusing to see it all, a zoo as viewed from the subhuman side, as they try to battle the 'problem' of having to deal with many partners and multitude of sexual experiences.

Nah they will say the good looking tall warlord has good personality and that's why he has a harem of 30 foids

i dont really care, let it burn