Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's brutal out there boyos. The horrors of society have destroyed the minds of many men. Only a strong few remain blackpilled.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Check this out, from an ewhoring guy from reddit (based and robinhoodpilled if you ask me, he's taking cucks money that they'd give to whores otherwise):

And the saddest one:

You may say they're just cucks, but if you think about it, lonely misery has made them that way. Stay strong and blackpilled boyos, and never leave incel forums or put yourself out there. You don't want to see the horrors of today's society. When I was putting myself out there and trying to get laid it was brutal. Pathetic simps and stuck up whores everywhere.

How fucking pathetic have men become
We must become dominant again

This was funny tbh

Scams are illegal, but also the desperate and mad revenge of angry people lashing out. This guy just wants someone to blame. Someone to hurt. Because he can't hurt the real enemy.

Scams are illegal, but also the desperate and mad revenge of angry people lashing out. This guy just wants someone to blame. Someone to hurt. Because he can't hurt the real enemy.
what? the real enemy is cucks and he's hurting them and also hurting foids. this is literally the best think we can do. though as you said its illegal unfortunately
Theres no turning back now. Masculinity is pretty much done for.
:feelsbadman:

what? the real enemy is cucks and he's hurting them and also hurting foids. this is literally the best think we can do. though as you said its illegal unfortunately

Are cucks the real enemy? Or is this like blaming burglary victims for not locking their doors? Blaming the drug addict who was swindled by the pill pusher?

Are cucks the real enemy? Or is this like blaming burglary victims for not locking their doors? Blaming the drug addict who was swindled by the pill pusher?
fair point ngl

but either way, these cucks were gonna give their money to foids, now he "intercepted" it so to speak, so he took money from foids

fair point ngl

but either way, these cucks were gonna give their money to foids, now he "intercepted" it so to speak, so he took money from foids

But that's like saying "A burglar was gonna rob them anyway, why not let me rob them to teach them a lesson about locking their doors?" These lessons are more compassionately taught.

But that's like saying "A burglar was gonna rob them anyway, why not let me rob them to teach them a lesson about locking their doors?" These lessons are more compassionately taught.
shit man you're kinda right ngl

well fortunately we also have that onlyfans patrol guy. that one is legit a saint ngl

Sigh, They are so broken they can't be blackpilled. They need to be put out of their misery.