Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's cooler when anyone but a Rice does it.

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
I have seen numerous whites, blacks, and hispanics do whatever they do, and it's considered okay overall. But when a Rice starts doing it? It's met with suspicion, or it's simply uncool when we do it. What do I mean by this?

Let's think about what Rice are known for stereotypically. I'll name some:
1. Small Dicks - pretty self-explanatory
2. Feminine, or unmanly, physical features and frame - pretty self-explanatory. We also can't grow a Gigachad beard. It's either that Confucious fu manchu shit or nothing at all.
3. Short - we gotta fix our fucking diets and lifestyles, like wtf. MORE PROTEIN. MORE LIFTING. MORE EXERCISE.
4. Good at academics, especially math & sciences - okay but being a high power CEO requires you to learn how to socialize with others, not know your times tables front to back. You have a calculator for that. Chill with it.
5. Extracurriculars: Play a classical instrument like a violin, be in the computer/chess/anything-nerdy club, or play some unmanly gay sport like Tennis, or an outdated Olympic sport like Archery. Koreans are really good at archery. No western foid is fucking a dude who won a gold medal at fucking archery. Tennis? Unless you're Nadal, Federer, or Djokovic, you aren't getting pussy. Even Nick Kygrios, who sucks at tennis, gets pussy because of his trash talk and brashness. No Rice is getting white pussy from Tennis.
The nerdy shit clubs are pretty self explanatory.
And the classical instruments. Has a Rice violin player from your high school gottten laid? Don't think so. Meanwhile, there's THIS fucking guy who gets pussy left and right and from reading actual violinists' opinions about him, he SUCKS at playing the violin.

Rice are doomed to fail. Forever.

I have seen numerous whites, blacks, and hispanics do whatever they do, and it's considered okay overall. But when a Rice starts doing it? It's met with suspicion, or it's simply uncool when we do it. What do I mean by this?

2. Feminine, or unmanly, physical features and frame - pretty self-explanatory. We also can't grow a Gigachad beard. It's either that Confucious fu manchu shit or nothing at all.
3. Short - we gotta fix our fucking diets and lifestyles, like wtf. MORE PROTEIN. MORE LIFTING. MORE EXERCISE.
4. Good at academics, especially math & sciences - okay but being a high power CEO requires you to learn how to socialize with others, not know your times tables front to back. You have a calculator for that. Chill with it.
5. Extracurriculars: Play a classical instrument like a violin, be in the computer/chess/anything-nerdy club, or play some unmanly gay sport like Tennis, or an outdated Olympic sport like Archery. Koreans are really good at archery. No western foid is fucking a dude who won a gold medal at fucking archery. Tennis? Unless you're Nadal, Federer, or Djokovic, you aren't getting pussy. Even Nick Kygrios, who sucks at tennis, gets pussy because of his trash talk and brashness. No Rice is getting white pussy from Tennis.
And the classical instruments. Has a Rice violin player from your high school gottten laid? Don't think so. Meanwhile, there's THIS fucking guy who gets pussy left and right and from reading actual violinists' opinions about him, he SUCKS at playing the violin.

It Never began for ricecels tbh

They thrived more in a "take what you want" society.

This talks of being "equal" and having "free choice" regarding holes has completely ruined them.

The amount of racism against asian males is unbelievable

General Cho

We're just inferior when it comes to what holes value in men. There's some things we do better than other races like building orderly societies and drawing anime waifus but holes don't care about that.

hapacel who used to play violin, can confirm he's shit. I literally knew regular (non prodigy non uni) kids who could play better.

Also its not really for ricecels exclusively, just for ugly people.

This talks of being "equal" and having "free choice" regarding holes has completely ruined them.

it never did. We need a mass migration back to the East. There’s no hope for people like me over here.

not only that. It’s literally NEVER talked about. AND we are too pussy to stand up for ourselves. It’s a problem. We gotta move back East. No hope for us in western cultures.
Tbh

man it’s even beginning in the East. Rice have no hope in this world.
We're just inferior when it comes to what holes value in men. There's some things we do better than other races like building orderly societies and drawing anime waifus but holes don't care about that.

building orderly societies until the whites take over. It’s happened back in history, with the British Empire taking over China. We think our way is the best way until superior white weapons and cocks destroy all of us.
hapacel who used to play violin, can confirm he's shit. I literally knew regular (non prodigy non uni) kids who could play better.

Also its not really for ricecels exclusively, just for ugly people.

true it is for uglypeople but I mean some white uglies get pussy from other white uglies. Ricecels get ZERO pussy. PERIOD.

Last edited:

rices have literally ruined classical music. At the turn of the 20th century it used to be a Chad thing, but ever since rices heaped onto it for the IQ/ college admission benefits in the 90s/early 2000s, colleges look down on it and it's considered incel. Rices should just stick to making hentai, this is the only thing we are sincerely Michael Jordan good at.

rices have literally ruined classical music. At the turn of the 20th century it used to be a Chad thing, but ever since rices heaped onto it for the IQ/ college admission benefits in the 90s/early 2000s, colleges look down on it and it's considered incel. Rices should just stick to making hentai, this is the only thing we are sincerely Michael Jordan good at.

EXACTLY. Ever since Rice have dominated ANYTHING, it has lost value. Like there's a reason why Harvard had a cap on Rice. People don't want to admit it bc shitty fucking PC culture, but it's true. Every Rice, if you line up their college applications on a table, it's like looking at the SAME application over and over and over again.

It's over for us.

EXACTLY. Ever since Rice have dominated ANYTHING, it has lost value. Like there's a reason why Harvard had a cap on Rice. People don't want to admit it bc shitty fucking PC culture, but it's true. Every Rice, if you line up their college applications on a table, it's like looking at the SAME application over and over and over again.

It's over for us.
Two wongs don't make a white. A BILLION WONGS don't make a HUUUUWHITE

It's so fucking over for ricecels, and I'm white. How do you guys even cope?

where you lack in individual traits you make up with manpower
3 billion asians, if 1% of them decided they have enough west would be fucked

Two wongs don't make a white. A BILLION WONGS don't make a HUUUUWHITE
Exactly.
It's so fucking over for ricecels, and I'm white. How do you guys even cope?

not sure. though I heard in the farmlands of China, the lonely bachelors from the result of the one child policy are kidnapping foids from SEA against their will. I guess that's how those people cope.
where you lack in individual traits you make up with manpower
3 billion asians, if 1% of them decided they have enough west would be fucked

If they all somehow united, but that would never happen. Japanese have shit relationships with the Philippines, China, and Korea. Taiwan and Hong Kong don't like China. Actually, NO Rice nation likes China rn.

building orderly societies until the whites take over. It’s happened back in history, with the British Empire taking over China. We think our way is the best way until superior white weapons and cocks destroy all of us.

I'd still rather live in Japan or Korea than in any white country.

I'd still rather live in Japan or Korea than in any white country.

knock yourself out. Japan is good bc ppl are actually polite there, and you can fuck foids that dress up as your favorite anime h character for a price. Just go be an English teacher or something.

IMO one of your biggest handicaps is a reputation for non-violence.

Gigacope. Chinks will rule the world when Whites go extinct.

Who said whites will go extinct? White men are coming to East Asia and SEA and breeding with the Rice foids there. Whites will never go extinct. Meanwhile, populations in Korea and Japan are declining because of near non-existent birth rates. As Chinkland develops, foids will put career and work over taking care of children, and Chinkland will face the same fate, albeit it will take longer because there are just so many Chinks in this world.
IMO one of your biggest handicaps is a reputation for non-violence.

Exactly! We need to start standing up for ourselves.

OP is wrong. As a Ricecel trust me

Who said whites will go extinct? White men are coming to East Asia and SEA and breeding with the Rice foids there. Whites will never go extinct.
Lmao wtf?

My step brother is a ricecel, half japanese half american but looks full rice. He’s happy and ignorant now but he starts high school next fall. He will be soon thrust into a world of misery. I’m doing my best to be a good brother to him but the time will come that I must blackpill him. It will be a sad day. I remember how happy he was in elementary school when I taught him how to play video games and played wii games with him. Now I just suffer, and he too will meet a similar fate. It is cruel indeed

Who said whites will go extinct? White men are coming to East Asia and SEA and breeding with the Rice foids there. Whites will never go extinct. Meanwhile, populations in Korea and Japan are declining because of near non-existent birth rates. As Chinkland develops, foids will put career and work over taking care of children, and Chinkland will face the same fate, albeit it will take longer because there are just so many Chinks in this world.
LMAO every single White country is being flooded by shitskin immigrants. Whites are literally being replaced in their own countries. Name me one Asian country that's having its own population replaced by non-Asians?

And guess what happens when Whites breed with noodlewhores? Their offsprings are not White.

Now cope harder.

Lmao wtf?

Whites aren't going extinct as OP said. Chinks aren't taking over anyone. Even if they did by military force, who the fuck wants to fuck a chink full of inferior genes? Like wtf? Not even a low-tier Becky will want to fuck a 2 inch Chink dick.
My step brother is a ricecel, half japanese half american but looks full rice. He’s happy and ignorant now but he starts high school next fall. He will be soon thrust into a world of misery. I’m doing my best to be a good brother to him but the time will come that I must blackpill him. It will be a sad day. I remember how happy he was in elementary school when I taught him how to play video games and played wii games with him. Now I just suffer, and he too will meet a similar fate. It is cruel indeed

I'm going to be honest man. Blackpill him asap. The sooner the better.

Whites aren't going extinct as OP said. Chinks aren't taking over anyone. Even if they did by military force, who the fuck wants to fuck a chink full of inferior genes? Like wtf? Not even a low-tier Becky will want to fuck a 2 inch Chink dick.
White chads may not go extinct, but overall it is declining fast.

LMAO every single White country is being flooded by shitskin immigrants. Whites are literally being replaced in their own countries. Name me one Asian country that's having its own population replaced by non-Asians?

And guess what happens when Whites breed with noodlewhores? Their offsprings are not White.

Now cope harder.

Yeah immigrants by how many rice men are fucking interracially? Miniscule compared to the amount of white men fucking Rice foids. We can have a bunch of Rice in the west. No way will a white becky ever come close to fucking a Rice man. That's not even disputable. Look at the dating statistics. Rice can immigrate anywhere. No one will want to breed with him. Rice foids are a different story. No matter what. We are destined to be cucked by the white cock.

ANd yeah the offspring are not fully white, but his/her mentality will be to try to find a white partner because of western influences. Open your eyes brocel, because my eyes are barely open physically. I'm basically blind but I hear shit all the time.

Eventually the offspring will be white passable, and basically fully white eventually.

Yeah immigrants by how many rice men are fucking interracially?
Why the fuck does that matter? Whites aren't being replaced unless it's by ricecels? Holy shit at this low IQ. There goes the stereotype of Asians being smart.

Why the fuck does that matter? Whites aren't being replaced unless it's by ricecels? Holy shit at this low IQ. There goes the stereotype of Asians being smart.

It matters because it means eventually the rice will die out. whites will keep reproducing with other whites or rice foids, whose offspring will reproduce with...other whites. eventually, the world will be full of white people or near pure white people.

"Whites aren't being replaced unless it's by ricecels?" Can you read you retarded fuck? When the fuck did I ever say that? You're brave for talking about low IQ.

And I never said I was smart or high IQ. I went to community college as a Rice. That's basically retard college for us.

The social hierarchy: whites > blacks > latino > rice > abo > arabs > curry.

@tehgymcel420 Do you agree?

whites>blacks>latino>arabs>curry>abo>rice

Curry and Arabs have arranged marriage and male dominance. Abo usually marry with other Abo. Rice foids marry outside of their race while Rice men LDAR.

Whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blacks > Everyone else

whites>blacks>latino>arabs>curry>abo>rice

Curry and Arabs have arranged marriage and male dominance. Abo usually marry with other Abo. Rice foids marry outside of their race while Rice men LDAR.
Sure, we have arranged marriages but that doesn't mean we have a higher SMV. Arabs are seen as terrorists, curries are seen as thirsty soyboy cucks and but Islamic curries are seen as thirsty terrorists.

It matters because it means eventually the rice will die out. whites will keep reproducing with other whites or rice foids, whose offspring will reproduce with...other whites. eventually, the world will be full of white people or near pure white people.

"Whites aren't being replaced unless it's by ricecels?" Can you read you retarded fuck? When the fuck did I ever say that? You're brave for talking about low IQ.

And I never said I was smart or high IQ. I went to community college as a Rice. That's basically retard college for us.
Every gook country is 99.9% gook. Name me one gook country where gooks are being replaced. Whites breeding with noodlewhores mainly happen in White countries which means fewer Whites. There are FAR more gooks in Whites countries than Whites are in gook countries. Holy fuck @ your sub-atomic IQ.

Whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blacks > Everyone else
But among everyone else, curries are at the bottom. Abos mog us.

COPE. I am ricecel and I could tell you otherwise. Rice and Curry(Asians) have the highest iq out of any race.

We also had the strongest militaries of all time. The Japanese in WWII and the Russo-Japanese War, The Chinese in the Ming Dynasty along with Chinese explorers like Zheng He.

Where I live people see curries as the worst.

COPE. I am ricecel and I could tell you otherwise. Rice and Curry(Asians) have the highest iq out of any race.
View attachment 272380

We also had the strongest militaries of all time. The Japanese in WWII and the Russo-Japanese War, The Chinese in the Ming Dynasty along with Chinese explorers like Zheng He.
Lifefuel for curries but we are still the bottom of the barrel.
Where I live people see curries as the worst.
:feelsrope:

Lifefuel for curries but we are still the bottom of the barrel.

:feelsrope:

Curries are not even looksmatched with black foids. Ricemen are looksmatched with black foids. I think the female looksmatch for Currymen are the Asheknazi Jew foids, but I am not 100% sure

Curries are not even looksmatched with black foids. Ricemen are looksmatched with black foids. I think the female looksmatch for Currymen are the Asheknazi Jew foids, but I am not 100% sure
100% wrong curries mog their female counterparts but still Ashkenazi Jews are at least European, so they mog.

having lived amongst westernised and native rices for a large part of my life and spoken to rice parents, they are the real problem.
1,2,3 cant be helped, but the parents push the kids into 4 and 5, which is what really screws them over for life.
Curries also got the short thing, and the awkward low T body, and the bad facial harmony like rices, but curries absolutely dominate the C-suite and below, because they realise theres no point having good academics in corporate or business world if you got those academically doing what a calculator can do. I work in the 2 countries that claim to have the best school system in the world, and I can tell you I never met one person from there I would ever put in a decision making role, those school stats are basically saying 95% of ricemen in this rice country can solve a quadratic equation by age 13 vs only 20% in UK.

as for the extra curricular stuff I've actually had parents ask me to write references for their rice kids so they.can get into a particular piano or calligraphy academy because if they dont get into that one they wont be well rounded. meanwhile the noodlewhore daughter is going to see the brother as a joke and laugh about him as white rugby or basketball playing, weed smoking, 40 downing Chad cums inside her

But it don't matter, cos Asians cope, and think they're hot shit and are unaware of racism towards them

It's over for us.
So so true, and the problem is in countries where ricemen infiltrate the school system, it devalues it, because ricemen are basically buying grades.
They don't buy grades like those burgercels did, but they buy it by saying I will pay all the opportunities of societal, physical, and sexual development to get these grades, because they aren't smart or anything, they get those grades cos parents make them study 24hrs a day and do bullshit extracurriculars, when the guys competing for the college places are out talking to DIFFERENT friends, fucking girls, playing football, getting drunk.

Last edited:
SO TRUE
Sure, we have arranged marriages but that doesn't mean we have a higher SMV. Arabs are seen as terrorists, curries are seen as thirsty soyboy cucks and but Islamic curries are seen as thirsty terrorists.

Good point but at least if lucky enough you can get foids to fuck. Rice don't even have that luxury and still have the lowest SMV of all ethnics. I mean the highest SMV of Arabs are the clean cut looking ones with large Chad like muscles and jaw. Our Chang Rice are barely normie level.
Every gook country is 99.9% gook. Name me one gook country where gooks are being replaced. Whites breeding with noodlewhores mainly happen in White countries which means fewer Whites. There are FAR more gooks in Whites countries than Whites are in gook countries. Holy fuck @ your sub-atomic IQ.

You retard it's because you still drinking the fucking kool-aid. I'm a fucking ricecel and i have seen this with my own eyes you dumb fuck. Have you been to East Asia? SEA? Because you just sound like a basement dwelling fuck who reads about Asia in subreddits and shit.
View attachment 272380

We may have numbers in our side but that doesn't mean we necessarily have innovation. How did the Japanese surrender? Because whites made the biggest dick of all time and shoved it right up our assholes to make us surrender. We may have high IQ in general, but who the fuck wants to fuck a Japanese anime creator? Have you seen these guys? They look like absolute trash. Just because you have high IQ doesn't mean you have high SMV.
having lived amongst westernised and native rices for a large part of my life and spoken to rice parents, they are the real problem.
1,2,3 cant be helped, but the parents push the kids into 4 and 5, which is what really screws them over for life.
Curries also got the short thing, and the awkward low T body, and the bad facial harmony like rices, but curries absolutely dominate the C-suite and below, because they realise theres no point having good academics in corporate or business world if you got those academically doing what a calculator can do. I work in the 2 countries that claim to have the best school system in the world, and I can tell you I never met one person from there I would ever put in a decision making role, those school stats are basically saying 95% of ricemen in this rice country can solve a quadratic equation by age 13 vs only 20% in UK.

as for the extra curricular stuff I've actually had parents ask me to write references for their rice kids so they.can get into a particular piano or calligraphy academy because if they dont get into that one they wont be well rounded. meanwhile the noodlewhore daughter is going to see the brother as a joke and laugh about him as white rugby or basketball playing, weed smoking, 40 downing Chad cums inside her

Agreed. 4 and 5 are really the worst. 1, 2, and 3, is just unfortunate. We need whites to bail us out with that one. At least curries realize they need to do better than doing quadratic equations in their heads, unlike us Chinks, where that is celebrated but is completely useless in the real world.

the last paragraph I have nothing more to add. It is so accurate it hurts my gut.
But it don't matter, cos Asians cope, and think they're hot shit and are unaware of racism towards them

So so true, and the problem is in countries where ricemen infiltrate the school system, it devalues it, because ricemen are basically buying grades.
They don't buy grades like those burgercels did, but they buy it by saying I will pay all the opportunities of societal, physical, and sexual development to get these grades, because they aren't smart or anything, they get those grades cos parents make them study 24hrs a day and do bullshit extracurriculars, when the guys competing for the college places are out talking to DIFFERENT friends, fucking girls, playing football, getting drunk.

We are aware of the racism we just don't speak up about it bc we're way too pussy to do so. That makes it even worse imo.

Ricemen are literally buying grades jfl. They have corrupt uncles that bend the rules for them in Chinkland, and in the west, it's all about academics and no social life. As they grow up, they become super awkward as fuck, and in addition to a small frame. Rice need to do more Chad shit, and maybe, just maybe, a looksmatch will give them a second glance.

Last edited:

unless you're chadpreet or chaddam. Then foids would even support you in your terrorist attemps.

unless you're chadpreet or chaddam. Then foids would even support you in your terrorist attemps.

I have seen though that for many chadpreets and chaddams, they are mistaken as latino when they are at that level. Given the amount of skin lightening cream chadpreets put on, and how light skin naturally many chadpreets are, it's obvious why many would be mistaken for Latinos.

That said, yes you also have a point. We have quite a few European blonde foids who go to the Middle East and say they want to support ISIS like absolute retards, and then regret their decision as soon as they land in Syria. Fucking foids. What the hell are they fucking thinking?

noodlewhores can "take what they want" (white 5+ normies)

noodlewhores can "take what they want" (white 5+ normies)

And that's what's happening in Chinkland. Too many ricecels who cannot get a bride, and the groom's families have to pay the bride's family a shit ton of money just to be even considered as a husband candidate. Noodlewhores literally taking whatever the fuck they want, and many are increasingly starting to realize Rice men are inadequate on many levels, and white Chad is significantly better.