Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's crazy that incels are the pretty much the only people correctly perceiving the way things are for men and women in the west yet we're hated

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
People on this forum tend to be much more familiar with "black pill science" both in terms of experience and also importantly in terms of the studies that have been done regarding this type of thing (many of which can be found compiled here as many of you know or perhaps even contributed to: )

For me, I was really bluepilled growing up (single mother home, sisters -- ironically in the end that alone was extremely blackpilling overtime) and it wasn't even consistent harsh experience that was responsible for my understanding being corrected (though that was part of it) -- it was also reading a lot of blackpill science stuff -- some of the studies that have been done (speed dating, online dating, male vs female attraction ratings, sexual partners and virginity cause, etc) really opened my eyes and it's crazy to know that MOST men apparently have no idea what the stats even are it seems like. In my experience at least seems like both men and women "usually" believe the fallacy that for the most part everybody finds their "looksmatch" or ballpark to it -- they aren't even aware of the asymmetry and massive advantage and disadvantage one side has VS the other. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard the ole, "But I see ugly men with hot women all the time!" bullshit -__- it is so wearying.

Sorta like the line in fight club, I think it's notable that most men are raised and taught by women more often than by men and a lot of men are in single mother homes where they're never given advice or the perspective of more experienced men. Mass "bluepilling" is a huge problem and especially very young men it seems like are complete idiots with no guidance jestermaxxing and simping like morons -- I used to do that too and it hurts my soul looking back oof (to be honest I still catch myself doing it sometimes, it's pathetic).

I dunno, not really going anywhere with this, it's just really discouraging to me that we're considered the bad guys and everybody hates us and everyone thinks we're sexist evil people when that's not actually the truth -- "incel" as it's widely used now is just an ad hominem strawman piece of garbage and when you actually go to the real science/facts it's apparent that incels are broadly correct when it comes to the way things are. It's sad that "facts"/knowing what's true often doesn't mean shit -- I mean, it can and you can reach some people (probably not women since the truth in this case and efforts towards real equality would go against their best interest -- it's kinda like how rich people hate the idea of labor laws, etc) -- but for the most part people already seem to have their minds made up and "we" are considered the enemy. Baffling that
Sorta on topic, it's bizarre how the push for "equality" has actually resulted in inequality with respect to certain things -- so, evolution has clearly designed men to be heavily disadvantaged when it comes to sex/relationships -- women don't notice apparently because their own experience is so different and most men are invisible to them/they all flock to a small percentage of top men and looking at the data we have would clearly rather share them than ever pair off with low status unattractive males.

Women are fond of tossing out the ole, "You're not entitled to anything!" bullshit, but come on? Nobody is entitled to anything from anyone -- humans have decided what are 'rights' and what people are entitled to. I could say women aren't entitled to protection under the law or some nonsense and it would be just as valid, it doesn't mean anything. If the shoe were on the other foot, we all know that women would be pushing for the same shit we are.

Looking at something like Islam (i'm not religious myself) from the outside/modern western sensibilities it seems crazy and misogynistic to many right? What I think people are missing is the cultural/societal reasons their practices exist -- I think if more people were familiar with blackpill science they'd start to understand why Islam is the way it is.

For example, if women are all covered up, men are less likely to simp for them and decisions are less made based on sex appeal. Also, especially in historical times, it likely did lead to less rape. Moreover, the whole thing about men being the head and choosing when they have sex for example is a necessity since in the west only the woman decides when sex happens (if at all). Religion can also establish hard rules that make both men and women behave in a more selfless way (if they buy into it). I'm just saying once you actually read all the studies, some of the customs no longer seem so weird since they go some way towards rectifying the inequality between men and women that exists by evolution. For another example, women don't want to date men who don't earn more than them -- men on the other hand don't care. In western society this has made emancipated women with industry jobs for example much more picky and men that would've previously been considerable aren't anymore. Basically my point is that some of these customs clearly help with making sex/relationships MORE fair in reality and making sex/relationships more accessible/not restricted to ONLY Chad so in a way they're actually MORE egalitarian.

That sounds crazy to some people, but it's really not once you read up on the stats and see just how extremely lopsided sex and the dating market really are in favor of women.

Last edited:
Ya only people who understand the truth can make good decisions. And those good decisions can benefit everybody. You know it was that way in Europe for many centuries, the incel priesthood of the Catholic Church knew reality and made decisions for the social structure of the society.

i could rule forever if i was the ruler by adhering to a simple compact. i would give most all men a loyal wife, a family, a house and a job with good pay that also gave the man respect even if it was a 'lowly' job.

in return I ask the men to not oppose me, to try their best to put in an honest work day, and to have integrity & work towards the 'greater good'. In fact by giving men security of women it would take a lot of the incentive away to be corrupt.

Through the religion we can control womens minds. As women are much more susceptible to propaganda and the deceptions we could carry out to make the religion seem real.

No other society will last over the long run. Thats why all the traditional societies looked pretty much the same.

Ya only people who understand the truth can make good decisions. And those good decisions can benefit everybody. You know it was that way in Europe for many centuries, the incel priesthood of the Catholic Church knew reality and made decisions for the social structure of the society.

i could rule forever if i was the ruler by adhering to a simple compact. i would give most all men a loyal wife, a family, a house and a job with good pay that also gave the man respect even if it was a 'lowly' job.

in return I ask the men to not oppose me, to try their best to put in an honest work day, and to have integrity & work towards the 'greater good'. In fact by giving men security of women it would take a lot of the incentive away to be corrupt.

Through the religion we can control womens minds. As women are much more susceptible to propaganda and the deceptions we could carry out to make the religion seem real.

No other society will last over the long run. Thats why all the traditional societies looked pretty much the same.
I hear you mate, well articulated comment

they shoved the bluepill up their soyass, causing a rapid intoxication where the blackpill CANNOT bypass their bloodstream

"“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” Normies hate the blackpill, it doesnt conform to their worldview. t its a cope for them. They want to believe it but a part of them doesn't so they try to cope their way out of it with bluepill.
That’s a good quote, I hear you
they shoved the bluepill up their soyass, causing a rapid intoxication where the blackpill CANNOT bypass their bloodstream
Seems that way to me too, yeah — nice Avi by the way, that series had some really good art/great 2D girls

Rejected his message

They hated St. Blackops2cel because he told them the truth.

He who speaks the truth is often hated the most - dr.dicklet, 2021

That's because pointing these things out ruins society's fun in ensnaring unsuspecting men.

It's to be expected that most people hate the truth because this world belongs to Satan and Satan is the father of lies.

I'm not a bluepiller or feminist or anything, but I think that covering people up is kinda messed up and dehumanizing.

Incels unfortunately get a whole bunch of stuff wrong.

Many of them tend to be all-or-nothing type thinkers

People on this forum tend to be much more familiar with "black pill science" both in terms of experience and also importantly in terms of the studies that have been done regarding this type of thing (many of which can be found compiled here as many of you know or perhaps even contributed to: )

For me, I was really bluepilled growing up (single mother home, sisters -- ironically in the end that alone was extremely blackpilling overtime) and it wasn't even consistent harsh experience that was responsible for my understanding being corrected (though that was part of it) -- it was also reading a lot of blackpill science stuff -- some of the studies that have been done (speed dating, online dating, male vs female attraction ratings, sexual partners and virginity cause, etc) really opened my eyes and it's crazy to know that MOST men apparently have no idea what the stats even are it seems like. In my experience at least seems like both men and women "usually" believe the fallacy that for the most part everybody finds their "looksmatch" or ballpark to it -- they aren't even aware of the asymmetry and massive advantage and disadvantage one side has VS the other. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard the ole, "But I see ugly men with hot women all the time!" bullshit -__- it is so wearying.

Sorta like the line in fight club, I think it's notable that most men are raised and taught by women more often than by men and a lot of men are in single mother homes where they're never given advice or the perspective of more experienced men. Mass "bluepilling" is a huge problem and especially very young men it seems like are complete idiots with no guidance jestermaxxing and simping like morons -- I used to do that too and it hurts my soul looking back oof (to be honest I still catch myself doing it sometimes, it's pathetic).

I dunno, not really going anywhere with this, it's just really discouraging to me that we're considered the bad guys and everybody hates us and everyone thinks we're sexist evil people when that's not actually the truth -- "incel" as it's widely used now is just an ad hominem strawman piece of garbage and when you actually go to the real science/facts it's apparent that incels are broadly correct when it comes to the way things are. It's sad that "facts"/knowing what's true often doesn't mean shit -- I mean, it can and you can reach some people (probably not women since the truth in this case and efforts towards real equality would go against their best interest -- it's kinda like how rich people hate the idea of labor laws, etc) -- but for the most part people already seem to have their minds made up and "we" are considered the enemy. Baffling that
Sorta on topic, it's bizarre how the push for "equality" has actually resulted in inequality with respect to certain things -- so, evolution has clearly designed men to be heavily disadvantaged when it comes to sex/relationships -- women don't notice apparently because their own experience is so different and most men are invisible to them/they all flock to a small percentage of top men and looking at the data we have would clearly rather share them than ever pair off with low status unattractive males.

Women are fond of tossing out the ole, "You're not entitled to anything!" bullshit, but come on? Nobody is entitled to anything from anyone -- humans have decided what are 'rights' and what people are entitled to. I could say women aren't entitled to protection under the law or some nonsense and it would be just as valid, it doesn't mean anything. If the shoe were on the other foot, we all know that women would be pushing for the same shit we are.

Looking at something like Islam (i'm not religious myself) from the outside/modern western sensibilities it seems crazy and misogynistic to many right? What I think people are missing is the cultural/societal reasons their practices exist -- I think if more people were familiar with blackpill science they'd start to understand why Islam is the way it is.

For example, if women are all covered up, men are less likely to simp for them and decisions are less made based on sex appeal. Also, especially in historical times, it likely did lead to less rape. Moreover, the whole thing about men being the head and choosing when they have sex for example is a necessity since in the west only the woman decides when sex happens (if at all). Religion can also establish hard rules that make both men and women behave in a more selfless way (if they buy into it). I'm just saying once you actually read all the studies, some of the customs no longer seem so weird since they go some way towards rectifying the inequality between men and women that exists by evolution. For another example, women don't want to date men who don't earn more than them -- men on the other hand don't care. In western society this has made emancipated women with industry jobs for example much more picky and men that would've previously been considerable aren't anymore. Basically my point is that some of these customs clearly help with making sex/relationships MORE fair in reality and making sex/relationships more accessible/not restricted to ONLY Chad so in a way they're actually MORE egalitarian.

That sounds crazy to some people, but it's really not once you read up on the stats and see just how extremely lopsided sex and the dating market really are in favor of women.
I agree with some of what you say, especially regarding the simple nature of Normies and how they don't/can't recognise what's happening. This is due to the fact that people have to hit rock bottom to become open to reality. When you have been thrown out of society, only then can you see what society consists of.

Regarding Islam, and having seen this religion in various forms and groups up close, I can promise you that Islam's practice is not as successful in its approach as you might think from the outside. There are different types of Muslim cultures, and yes, a few of them had some inkling that they should try and eliminate the alpha male tendency from taking over, but alas underneath the full hijab or burqa, they are behaving the same way, thus making their men behave like alpha males all the time. Trust me, in many of their social groups, it's even worse than you can imagine. Of course on the surface, their marital success and mating success for young males is often higher than that of modern Western (Europe and American) culture today, but it still produces assholes and little gangsters.

I think Christianity did a better job eliminating these issues than Islam. (I'm thinking of the Puritan societies). But today, and for various reasons, none of those religions is truely believeable anymore and most of it doesn't work.. it has mostly failed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back