Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It’s crazy to imagine how different my life could be next year

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If my roidmaxx and leanmaxx plannworks and I get become gl and start dating and having sex. Seems like 2 different lives. Also almost as strange as being a sex haver it will be weird to have people in general great me better. I’m so accustomed to everyone ignoring me or treating me like shit that it will be a mind fuck to have people treat me well.

are you throwing heavy objects in your home yet?

No roidmax for your face

If my roidmaxx and leanmaxx plannworks and I get become gl and start dating and having sex. Seems like 2 different lives. Also almost as strange as being a sex haver it will be weird to have people in general great me better. I’m so accustomed to everyone ignoring me or treating me like shit that it will be a mind fuck to have people treat me well.
You’re going to smollppmaxx too don’t forget

what is roidmaxxing and learnmaxxing ?

The only difference is that your balls will be smaller

I thought dick size was a factor too.
No. It’s possible to get limp dick from using too many 19nor derivatives but that is another topic and too advanced for this thread. Bottom line is only balls atrophy, not the cock.
The only difference is that your balls will be smaller
Yes. Which I also inject hcg to counteract that.

Good luck man.