Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's depressing seeing how easy women have it

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I work in a warehouse scanning packages, there is a woman who works 20 meters from me, she's getting paid the same amount of money as i am even though the packages she scans are very light(phones,tablets etc.) while i have to carry 20kg+ printers and TVs constanly.She also sits most of the day while im mostly standing or walking. At the end of the day i can barely move couse everything hurts and she just calmly leaves to her husband( which she bragged to me that she has, shes in her early 20s aswell) while i go to my house an be alone for the next 16 hours until i have to go back again.Im not saying she should carry printers and TVs, she obiously couldn't but she defiinetly should be payed less than me, much less.

Feminism has done this to our society.

Man fucking foids have it so easy its suicidefuel.

I was just reading the fuckign femcel reddit and I swear to christ, even their "incels" have it easy. They all have orbiters and literally only use that forum to whine about not being in a LTR with chad, i shit you not.

They get special treatment everywhere they go and then complain that they are oppressed. Just lol.

Fucking brutal, man. You have to have a lot of self control to not rage over something like that
Feminism has done this to our society.

yes, it is such an injustice

It's a damn abomination.

I work in a warehouse scanning packages, there is a woman who works 20 meters from me, she's getting paid the same amount of money as i am even though the packages she scans are very light(phones,tablets etc.) while i have to carry 20kg+ printers and TVs constanly.She also sits most of the day while im mostly standing or walking. At the end of the day i can barely move couse everything hurts and she just calmly leaves to her husband( which she bragged to me that she has, shes in her early 20s aswell) while i go to my house an be alone for the next 16 hours until i have to go back again.Im not saying she should carry printers and TVs, she obiously couldn't but she defiinetly should be payed less than me, much less.
we live in the era of the Female Privilege
sexaul privilege, workplace privilage and ethical privilege

JFL at this current state guys fight their way through the top by all means to get with a girl, including bullying to eliminate others, ridiculous self-improvement tactics and daily grind for succesful careers
While women just simply have to be nice to each other and exist

This is the "equality" the media should take up

The earth is the only cucked planet in existence

Feminism destroyed society.

It is disgusting

Or you should be payed more.

She doesn't even have to bear a child for her husband. Society truly expects nothing of women. A woman 20 years old ought to be trying to conceive a child. At least, that is the practice of the noble south americans, africans, and other more fertile races.

You should be proud of carrying heavy objects, see it as a free workout. She should not be paid the same amount as you though.

Fuck this society. Foids living in tutorial mode as usual.

It's not depressing,it's infuriating :reeeeee:

It's depressing how much better everyone that's not us in general has it :cryfeels:. Feeling exceptionally shit right now ngl :feelsrope:.

My office is close to the front so I hear a lot of going ons while I'm at work. There was a girl that came in for a manual labor job, didn't sound remarkable to me but the norwooding manlet manager was already giving her a tour right after she handed in her application (something I've never seen him do) and she had a job pretty much instantly.
Then two weeks later shes now working on the office doing random foidwork she isn't qualified for like printing and stapling a bunch of crap instead of busting her hump out on the floor in 90 degree heat like the men. She is a 25 year old single mother who is already died down with 3 kids and dropped out of school in 9th grade but because she happens to be a 5/10 in looks she gets to take it easy in the air conditioning joking around all day while getting paid the same and eventually more than the men out there putting in the real work.

That's bullshit. I know if I didn't go to college I'd never have an opportunity for something like that but because she has a pussy pass she can make all the wrong choices and still be rewarded in life time and time again.

What's funny is that if you call out foids on their advantage they giggle and say: "Yeah, it's great to be a woman these days." They are fully aware of the fact that shit is being handed to them on a plate and instead of being for equality they want inqeuality and laugh about injustice.

I work with women who are dumb as fuck yet have accounting degrees from schools that were known for having hard accounting programs.

They cannot do anything that requires them to figure things out on their and not follow a script.

Most women are like this. They're robots.

I dont get paid well but work in a place with minimal foid contact..I fucking love my job because of this. You would have to pay me literally 2x as much to work amongst foids again..

No stress or drama

Haah me and my boss were talking about hiring for a position that just opened up, he was like ya I might hire this woman to do it and then we both paused for a few seconds and our eyes met..neither one of us said or made any kind of face but we both knew what each other was thinking.. he was like ya I might wait another week to see to see if there are any more applicants.. I was like that's a good idea and the next week a new guy was hired..haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back