Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its disgusting, incels only want one thing

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Images

Sex is great, sure, but so is cuddling. They act like men don't want/need that kind of emotional connection with a female.

Another night. Alone. With no one to hold. No one to talk to if my mind is troubled. Its the loneliness that bothers me the most. Sleeping alone tonight. And every night. For the rest of my life. :feelsugh:

I'm so disgusted, my body is literally shaking :soy:

Reminder you will never have this.

love has been killed by whores

Noodlewhore lover
It doesn't matter if it's with a noodlewhore, any female would do. ( Except for hoodrats and aboriginals )

View attachment 253720

Sex is great, sure, but so is cuddling. They act like men don't want/need that kind of emotional connection with a female.

Another night. Alone. With no one to hold. No one to talk to if my mind is troubled. Its the loneliness that bothers me the most. Sleeping alone tonight. And every night. For the rest of my life. :feelsugh:

View attachment 253723
The intimacy pill is absolute suifuel.

They act like men don't want/need that kind of emotional connection with a female.

I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's a girl.

I shouldn't have to do this at age 20 :feelsbadman:

I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's a girl.

I shouldn't have to do this at age 20 :feelsbadman:
Wait until you're 29 and cuddling a perfumed body pillow and listing to "girlfriend couddles you ASMR" on YouTube

Wait until you're 29 and cuddling a perfumed body pillow and listing to "girlfriend couddles you ASMR" on YouTube
I already watch the Girlfriend ASMRs. All i have yet to do is buy the perfume and spray it on my pillow in the future :feelsbadman:

For me, it’s the validation that triumphs over everything else.

It doesn't matter if it's with a noodlewhore, any female would do. ( Except for hoodrats and aboriginals )
The irony.
Jfl she's in the top 1% of aboriginals, not to mention I doubt she's fully aboriginal.
View attachment 253731

I have 0 attraction to their females.

View attachment 253723

More Irony

Last edited:
The irony.

More Irony
What, just because I'm an incel I can't have any LOW STANDARDS ?
Hoodrats are STD ridden whores and the aboriginal population doesn't even reach 1 million so it's not like I'm eliminating a huge amount of females out of the billions on Earth.

Ironically, the most intimate act of cuddling is reserved for psychopathic chads only

beyond over for Pindostancels

I need a friend first

all these incels want is love

how horrid of them