Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's disheartening that most men are, at best, settling material.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I mean, call me a volcel but even i have standards. But i'd be fine with a girl that is non fat, that's all. Maybe i could go with a slighty chubby one. I'd value loyalty and personality in a girl that is not that good looking.

Women are a different story. For women, looks are fundamental in the sexual experience. I can imagine an ugly non-fat girl can still give fantastic blowjobs and she has holes like a model-tier girl, so she could satisfy me but i couldn't satisfy a woman because her sexual arousal depends on my looks and on a huge dick (which i don't have, being average even in that department).

A woman has not a single reason to choose an average or ugly male if not for settling, it's really over even if we manage to ascend.

Yup. Sub8 men are utter trash that's only considered vaguely worth anything once women are sick of chad abusing them and leaving them.

A woman can fail consistently at everything her entire life, be a complete wreck that has made terrible decisions and destroyed her body yet she'll still feel like most men are beneath her, like she's making the betabux a favor by settling for him. The obese single mom gets rescued by a hard working dude making 6 figures and she either resents him or feels like he's lucky to have her @ReturnOfSaddam

Men must earn sex while women are entitled to it.

Imagine if other animals found 99.9% of the male population worthless.

This is why I'm happy boomers are dying of corona. They are the generation that is most responsible for this.

Yup. Sub8 men are utter trash that's only considered vaguely worth anything once women are sick of chad abusing them and leaving them.

A woman can fail consistently at everything her entire life, be a complete wreck that has made terrible decisions and destroyed her body yet she'll still feel like most men are beneath her, like she's making the betabux a favor by settling for him. The obese single mom gets rescued by a hard working dude making 6 figures and she either resents him or feels like he's lucky to have her @ReturnOfSaddam
Foids always have an escape route, whereas most of the time men don't even have a way to advance. It's fucking ridiculous lmao, men can't even improove to get themselves out of their sitatuon, they simply watch foids succeed. Utterly ridiculous

it's completely fucking over if you can't put a ring on her finger when she's still 18-19, like working class europeans

good luck measuring up to the old slut's memories of 15 chads of all nationalities