Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's easy to tell who the normalfags are.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
They're always super hostile, emotional, easily offended and mean. Just look at 4chan for example. That whole place is overrun with normalfags. Every other post is "kill yourself" and insecure normalfags trying to act aggressive and tough. Normalfags are rarely ever mocked in life so when it does happen they take it very seriously. Incels on the other hand are use to being treated like garbage so we don't act that way.

Normalfags will enrage on you, when you hold a mirror in front of them. Theyre so weak, projecting their insecurities on other people, because they cant stand their pathetic existence.

it’s a fucking shit site. actual discussion threads get archived instantly while threads where a femoid mentions her gender gets bumped to infinity fucking hell

I get very pissed when insulted too but it's not cause I'm not used to it. Rather I'm just really fed up.

also they will always phrase mocking retorhical questions such as "Wow didnt know a virgin knew so much about women" or some other retarded bullshit acting like pretentious smartass when they are dumb af in actuality