Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's extremely important to have a wide short face as a male

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Having a Long skull with a Long chin/jaw isnt bad, but your midface must be significantly Shorter than your General face width

A wide short face is a sign of high testosterone, it's a indiciator for robustness and high Fighting success, but also for healthy skull development

People with narrow-long faces are more often seen as sick and non healthy

Women perceive men with wide faces automatically as more sexual attractive and dominant for short term relationships

"According to one study conducted in 2014, fWHR affect one’s attractiveness to women both directly and indirectly[2], being also strongly correlated with man perceived’s dominance (r = 0.38, p<.01). The findings revealed also that wider faces are seen as more appealing for short-term, but not long-term, relationships.

Concerning the last point, this might be the case since men with higher fWHRs, despite being more succesful and healthier, tend to be more aggressive in various contexts[3] and less thrustworthy[4], too. These are all potential downsides for a long term relationship.

This is also consistent with the hypothesis that women may favor dominant-looking men to gain protection in the short-term.

Footnotes

[1] Dominance and Heterosexual Attraction

[2] The Role of Facial Ratios and Dominance in Mate Choice at Speed-Dating Events

[3] In your face: facial metrics predict aggressive behaviour in the laboratory and in varsity and professional hockey players

[4] Valid facial cues to cooperation and trust: male facial width and trustworthiness."

A new study from researchers at the University of California, Riverside, London Business School and Columbia University found that men with wider faces — those that have a higher ratio of face width to face height — negotiated signing bonuses that were approximately $2,200 larger than their narrow-faced peers. The researchers also found that wide-faced men were much better at negotiating business deals for themselves.

For the study, which was published online in The Leadership Quarterly, researchers paired 60 male students and had them negotiate for a hypothetical signing bonus, with one student acting as a mock recruiter and the other as the newly signed employee. The study found that wide-faced men negotiated bonuses that were $2,200 larger on average. The researchers also had 46 MBA students negotiate the sale of a hypothetical piece of real estate. Those with wider faces negotiated significantly higher sale prices when on the seller’s side and significantly lower prices when acting as the buyer.

I'd like to see an example of this face you speak of.

gandy has long midface tbh
his is at the absolute longest it can be before it looks weird
his philtrum is normal though(15-16mm)

cavill has ideal midface-width

I'd like to see an example of this face you speak of.

Sean O'pry is a good example

His skull is even somewhat narrow, but his midface Ratio is perfect

Just gas femoids

Skullpill fractured me

It's everything that I don't have.