Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its funny how alt-rightcels never blame women

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's always the jew media (i know they control it but still). It's so funny how these autists post on their forums, talking about the white race, nationalism, etc but NEVER address the elephant in the room, the fact that NONE OF THEM REPRODUCE.

These guys get as much action as incels. Meanwhile, Abdullah has four wives, eight children, and isn't afraid of ANYTHING. How the fuck can you compete with that? It isn't possible.

The alt-right has bigger/other fish to fry than their sexlessness.

Depends on the group. I see plenty of alt righters talking about how terrible women act, how we need a patriachy, I've even seen some say they wouldn't mind Muslims taking over just so stuff like gay marriage, transgenders stuff and women's actions would end.

Depends on the group. I see plenty of alt righters talking about how terrible women act, how we need a patriachy, I've even seen some say they wouldn't mind Muslims taking over just so stuff like gay marriage, transgenders stuff and women's actions would end.

He means the alt-right doesn't talk about how women won't have sex with them. The alt-right has lots of other things to say about women, about how sexual culture has resulted in degeneracy, but not "How come women won't have sex with me?"

foids are the majority of voters cant make them unhappy. Its just that feminism already offers foids everything and the right just cant compete with that. Even when right wingers get in to power they cant do shit because they're afraid they're gonna lose the female vote.

He means the alt-right doesn't talk about how women won't have sex with them. The alt-right has lots of other things to say about women, about how sexual culture has resulted in degeneracy, but not "How come women won't have sex with me?"
I read it over again. But it's not like they all couldn't get sex, a lot are just so disgusted by how women act they refuse to try. Also add into the fact that conservative views can get you shunned if your open about them.

if you mean the fakes that try to get public recognition, like fuentes or spencer, or whoever tries to be liked and maybe get on tv, then obviously they won't talk about women in a bad light, they are trying to larp as politicians, meaning they will have to fit into this political climate
the ones that aren't trying to go public are just fine on the woman question and will even support incels, like anglin, precisely because supporting incels means going against women even harder

Lol they’re such giant pussies they need people from another continent to fix their country for them. Never even started for America

Lol they’re such giant pussies they need people from another continent to fix their country for them. Never even started for America
One side says they want white sharia, the other side which is probably made of the single 20 somethings say they just want America to burn and would gladly let Muslims tear it apart.

One side says they want white sharia, the other side which is probably made of the single 20 somethings say they just want America to burn and would gladly let Muslims tear it apart.

This is stupid and untrue. No white nationalist wants muslims to take over. Some nationalists respect Islam because it's anti-feminist and anti-homo but no one wants Arabs subhumans in their country. You don't know anything about white nationalism.

This is stupid and untrue. No white nationalist wants muslims to take over. Some nationalists respect Islam because it's anti-feminist and degenerate but no one wants middle eastern subhumans in their country. You don't know anything about white nationalism.
I've seen that from going onto some forums for them. A lot are just bitter at this point, and some are memeing.

I've seen that from going onto some forums for them. A lot are just bitter at this point, and some are memeing.

Yeah okay. I'm sure you see alot of Pro-white nationalists talking about we need to import more non-white people into the West, especially Muslims so they can take over. Jared Taylor talks about it all the time.

That's exactly what White Nationalism is about.

Yeah okay. I'm sure you see alot of Pro-white nationalists talking about we need to import more non-white people into the West, especially Muslims so they can take over. Jared Taylor talks about it all the time.

That's exactly what White Nationalism is about.
Not importing, just imagining them taking over in a invasion or something.

They're retarded gynocentric cucks who think women are gullible, incapable of making good decisions and not being fooled by the Jews or niggers or whatever but at the same time think women should be free to choose with whom they mate and should have careers etc. It makes no sense, it's just emotions, lookism and gynocentrism.