Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's funny how right wingers say that Muslims will take over the west because of their traditionalism and religion, when the opposite will happen.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Outside of maybe Europe, most young Muslims in the USA, male or female, turn into the same drug using, alcohol drinking, whores or man whores that are just like young American youth. Degeneracy is way more powerful then religion, especially in today's world where there's not pressure to act like you believe, common sense says more than likely a god doesn't exist and people too bitter, numb and irresponsible to care about upholding things.

2070567.jpg
What is that?

Right wingers would sell out their own family if it meant they owned the muzies :feelsseriously:

Right wingers would sell out their own family if it meant they owned the muzies :feelsseriously:
That's not the point. Most right wingers think that Muslims will take over and make sharia law happen instead of the west's degeneracy overtaking the Muslim youth like what's happening now.

Most right wingers think that Muslims will take over and make sharia law happen instead of the west's degeneracy overtaking the Muslim youth like what's happening now
Oh i know, im just saying that they would rather ally themself with turbo degenerates then with muslims.

Oh i know, im just saying that they would rather ally themself with turbo degenerates then with muslims.
Considering how many powerful Muslim officials and leaders have turned out to be gay, child rapists or just as corrupt as western officials are, I don't see a difference between each other.

Like most political ideologies, the alt-right are driven by constructed fears to rally their support base. It's just another low IQ tactic, but it works on normies judging by how many NPCs there are.

Jfl if you think that western right wing actually care about tradition. They are worse than liberals. Look at Trump

Neocons started the whole moslem scare propaganda.

Considering how many powerful Muslim officials and leaders have turned out to be gay, child rapists or just as corrupt as western officials are, I don't see a difference between each other.
Eh, there isn't really a true muslim country on this planet right now. They are either lapdogs to chinese, west or russians, nobody seems to care about uniting and being your own boss now, except armed militant groups.

Jfl if you think that western right wing actually care about tradition. They are worse than liberals. Look at Trump
Yea i know, it's just a bunch of larpers at this point doing God knows what.

That's because right wingers are from rural areas where no ethnics live, and all their information is from (((far-right))) blogs and websites. "Dem moozies are gunna install Sharia law!"

Admittedly, there is a small part of me is apathetic to the takeover of the West by Muslims and the third world. We’re simply replacing one set of tyrants with another, as has always happened since the creation of agriculture.

My experience living in Germany is that they just don't like people from a different culture and especially language coming into their countries, especially in big numbers. I didn't witness any real racism incident there, just xenophobia. Some Germans hate even blonde and blue-eyed Slavs who look just like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back